Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bar Fight.
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-27-2014, 06:11 PM

Lucius is sitting at a bar in the Westgate District near the University of Phoenix Stadium. Everyone around is laughing and having a good time. Normally, Lucius would join them, but not tonight. He isn't even drinking anything alcoholic. He's drinking Mountain Dew. But this is because he wants to stay in peak physical condition for his match. Sure, it's against a new girl, and she is a tumblrina, but he needs to take it seriously. He didn't take anyone seriously before. Now, even some girl that would cry "rape" if he beat her seems like a threat. He fucked up, plain and simple. But this time around is different, he is stepping up like he's walking up a down elevator. Lucius has a role in The Asylum that needs to be properly filled. Lucius needs to prove that he fucking belongs here! LUCIUS NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND WIN!

Fate hasn't been very kind to Lucius, giving him a concussion that made him forget who he was for a while. But he just sees this as an opportunity to reboot himself. Hell, he even spent a few days coming up with a bad-ass looking new finisher. Seriously, the crowd will pop for it. He hit the gym as soon as he could, and has been spending hours and hours there, even buying himself a REAL grappling dummy. Because fuck those other guys, that's why. He has pirated multiple wrestling DVD's, and has been studying up like he's in high school again. He even wrote down and tried new moves that he saw. He just wants to fucking win. He could lose every other match, and he wouldn't care. He won once. At least the audience knows he can win. All the guys in the back would finally respect him. Frodo, Caroline, Lane, Pest...

Pest and Erica come across a run down bar, which gives her an idea.

Take me here.

To a bar? And what would make you wish to go to a bar? Bars are filthy disgusting places not suitable for little girls.

Hotel rooms in Turkey are no place for little girls, but you forced me there as well. Forced incest is not for little girls, but you forced that as well, before taking my mother from me. You owe me this.

The rape word is far from accurate. You enjoyed every second of it. You always do. As for the incest, your father forced my hand there, and now he paid the price. These do not persuade me to bring you into this establishment.

Well, I'm going in anyway. If you come in and join me, maybe you can slam me against the bar and fuck me while people watch. Make it look painful, see how many men come to my rescue.

Before she could answer she ran into the bar, her little skirt blowing in the wind giving Pest a teasing glance at what was hidden below. He reluctantly followed her inside. Upon his arrival she was arguing with the Bartender about IDs and how she was too young to be the designated driver for every guy in the bar.

Tell me that most of the guys in here wouldn't want to ride home with me, and give me a breathalyzer.

She added a cute horribly done wink to the bartender who did not seem to care. Until Pest walked up to him.

Virgin Jack and Coke for me. My friend will take a flaming Doctor Pepper. Hold the flames.

She ain't getting served here. And neither are you.

Pest threw a fist to the man's throat, he recoiled and retrieved the beverages for Erica and Pest. As he did so Pest walked to the other side of the bar where he caught Lucius Fyre drinking alone.

Hello, Fyre. The laughingstock of the XWF, I can change that.

Well, what a nice way to say hello! Go fuck yourself.

Pest grabs Fyre by the back of the head and slams him into the table. He pulls it back up and forces Fyre to look him in the eyes.

I offered you the hand of friendship, Fyre, and now you're going to accept it and offer a sincere apology to me.

Pest points to a young blonde girl in the corner of the bar with her boyfriend.

I'll stand guard at the door to ensure no one leaves. You will force her to fuck you in the middle of the bar.

Dude, fuck off. I don't want to get arrested. That's technically forfeit.

Rape her, or I will remove your lungs and force her to eat them while you watch, before your body runs out of oxygen and you die. Do not test me, boy.

I said fuck off!

Lucius punches Pest hard in the jaw, downing him immediately.

Pest gets to his feet and looks at Fyre. He grabs a mug of beer and smashes it into Fyre's face.

I told you to do something. Do you want me to hurt you?

Lucius gets back up and pulls a shard of glass out of his cheek. He turns and faces the crowd watching the ordeal.

Watch XWF, next Monday at 10!

Lucius punches Pest, and gets on top of him to punch him more. Pest gets out of it soon. The two start fighting, and destroy $20,000 dollars worth of property. The pool table is now snapped in half from a back body drop Pest gave to Lucius. The televisions in the bar are all now destroyed from the two using them like steel chairs. Eventually, Lucius spears Pest through a sheet of 1/2 inch thick sheet glass. The two lay unconscious outside of the dive bar, as Erica sits next to them, sipping her Dr. Pepper that now has glass and shards of wood floating in it.

You guys are idiots.

Ass. Tits. Cunt. Cock. Triggered yet, Ms. Quinn? I heard that when PTSD sufferers are triggered they tend to have violent episodes where they harm everything around them. Maybe that violent episode will give me more of a challenge at Madfare. I should have died in that bar. I broke a fucking pool table with my back, and here you are complaining about "PTSD" that you got from Twitter. Bullshit, if you are that easy to break, you shouldn't be wrestling. But maybe you are that easy to break. I mean, you instantly called Guppy Parsh a misogynist because he didn't buy in to your lies. Earth to dumb cunt; not everybody agrees with you.

No one is out to get you but me. I should be the only one that you are focused on right now. All week, I have been training for this match, just so I can effectively beat the shit out of you. I have been finding out about moves that I didn't even know existed, just so I can use them on you. I found out that a Boston Crab can paralyze if you sit down in just the right place. You talk about ablism, I'll paralyze you from the waist up just so I can show you what real ablism is! What do Tigers, Dragons, and Tasmanian Devils have in common? They are all ways that I know how to suplex you. If I haven't proven myself before, then I will prove myself by murdering you in the ring.

As for Him, well, I am waiting for Hysteria to respond to me. I sent him a text, asking him what does "The Crossroads" mean. What do I do? Do I do anything? I am not sure right now, but I will hopefully get the news after I prove my worth to Hysteria. He has been in my ear the whole time, Him, not Hysteria. Like Randy Orton's voices, He has been telling me to destroy you to the ABSOLUTE best of my abilities. So, to impress Him, I will be putting on a barnstorming of the highest order. You will get actual PTSD from this match, and He will elevate me to a higher level because of it. Fire is the most destructive element on Earth. Fyre is the most destructive man in the XWF. It's Time for you to get burned, Ms. Quinn.

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Edit Hate Post Like Post