Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Still Gator's Belt
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-24-2014, 10:11 PM

"As the title of this video says, I don't count being handed a title as a victory, unless the person handing it to me is a referee after I won a match. I'll call this belt mine after I pin you in that squared circle. You should remember that from earlier this month when you just invited yourself into my family's house, unless those anesthetics were too strong and erased some of your memories."

Johnathan chuckles in amusement.

"You have been living in the glory days of your championship reign, Gator. Don't get me wrong, you've proved that this belt and those holding it aren't worth laughing off. You haven't lost any defense match while holding it, same goes for me. Will it change coming into Monday, perhaps, but for now, you have to fight as if you lost it to me in that five way match. You know, before Frodone smacked you into his shit and knocked you out with your belt. Not the brightest moments in your career, but I'm sure the Asylum knows better than to interfere in anything you're involved in now. I can convince the Underground to stay out of this match, since I respect you too much to have them turn the match in my or Zi's favor. I also respect you enough to believe that you won't bring in Sane or that fucking crow to turn the match in your favor."

"I don't respect you enough to just lie down and let you pin me. I want this belt just like you do, even though it's still yours, technically. I'll fight you like Socrates did against you and Davids. Minus the whole roshambo business you guys did in Relentless."

He laughs again

"Well now I'm talking too much. I have to leave some for the actual video. Don't worry, you'll have a blast fighting against me, I guarantee it."

We fade in on a cold winter morning in Arizona, where people are Christmas shopping for their children, loved ones, themselves, whatever. Not many presents are being bought in this time of year, since they can't really afford much of anything in today's economy, and what they can afford either took up most or all of their budget. It's a sad holiday season for everyone involved, especially those who got a shitty Christmas bonus this year. It hits even harder for Johnathan Heartsford, who hasn't really received that much in terms of a paycheck other than his Cambot and some pocket change Shane had on his person at the time. Even though he can't afford a damn thing, he still maintains good spirits because he knows that his family back at home is watching him and expecting him to officially win that belt on the 29th. That's enough of a present to him.

While walking around some Arizona plaza, he comes across a family of beggars leaning against the wall and huddling together for warmth. There's a cup placed in front of them with a little paper sign taped onto it. The handwriting's small, but it can be made out by the naked eye.

'Every little bit helps us find a second chance.'

He knows that a Hamilton isn't enough to help this family get back on track, but that's all the money he brought with him and he knows that they need it more than him. So, he pulls the money out of his pocket and sticks it inside the opening of the can, much to the surprise of the family he gave his money to.

"Thank you so much, mister! Merry Christmas!"

He smiles and waves to all members of the family before walking off in a different direction. Cambot follows not too far behind him, recording his every step.

"I hope I just didn't get scammed out of my money."

The knight sees a nearby bench for him to sit down on, which he does. The bot, the ever obedient filming machine it is, finds its way to float right in front of Johnathan's face.

"Well, happy holidays to everyone, especially to my opponents on Monday. Well, the holidays have already begun from where they reside, so I'm a little late to the party. I mean look at the people I'm fighting. There's an Englishman, a New Zealander, and a South African. So yeah, I'm late. Not to worry though, they still have a chance to earn this present o' mine-I mean, Gator's belt if they really want it that badly. Will they actually get it? Maybe, maybe not, I don't know if there's such a thing as an after Christmas miracle."

He chuckles.

"If there is, they better hope that miracle comes for them and not someone else that might be in that match. If there isn't...well they'll still have to try their best to beat me. I'd take this time to sing a carol, but I don't know any off hand. That, and my throat's kinda dry from being out here for too damn long. So I should stop wasting time and just talk about my opponents coming into this match, and how they won't get their presents crossed out for the holidays."

The knight pulls out a piece of paper from his other pocket and examines it not once, but twice, just to make sure that he doesn't fuck up and say anyone's name wrong.

"First up, we have Mastermind. He hasn't really mastered much these past few days, but from what I heard backstage, he's not the same Mastermind that lost to me when I was nothing more than a joke. Personally, I don't really see it. Sure he's picked up a few wins against some rather prolific names, but that's about it. Not much to say about him that I haven't said already, but I'll try to think of something."

"Mastermind, your tee shirts have flooded my locker, and I fucking loathe you for that. I don't need a shirt that says you kicked out or beat so and so to earn whatever the fuck belt you won a night ago. You already proved it by winning so why the fuck do you need all of those shirts to be put out on the market? So you can make money? You have a really fucking large mansion that houses you and whatever fucking butler that you have to take care of everything you own. So you can brag about all of your winnings as a frame a reference? You don't need a fucking shirt to do that! You can just pull up replays from previous matches that you're proud of and show everyone. It isn't that hard to do.

Hell, my Cambot can do that and it's a prototype model. Watch: Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Replay event: 'Maverick'."

The bot plays footage of the match against Maverick and Johnathan in front of it's lens.

Quote:He begins scrambling he stomps on the legs of Knight. Knight is grimacing in pain as he reaches down for his leg. Maverick motions for the PURE PERFECTION! He grabs the boots to flip and, when he does, he pulls Knight’s boot off! Maverick seems confused by it at first. He drops the shoe and turns around to receive a punch to the cranium! Knight smirks as he leaps into the air and pulls Maverick’s head facefirst into the second turnbuckle with a hurricanrana! TOTAL HONOR!

Maverick hits that turnbuckle and bounces up groggily. Knight grabs him from behind and rolls him up!

1…

2…

Threeeeee!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And the winnerrrrrr and STILL Television Champion…. ‘THE AERIAL KNIGHT’ JOHNATHAN HEARTSFORD!

"There, see? Easiest shit in the world. So I ask again, why the fuck do you need those stupid shirts your slave boys make for you? They don't even sell all that well and you're still making them. Well, if that failure of a business tactic doesn't convince you to stop making those shirts, maybe your failure to beat me at Gold Rush will. I will not let this belt become as big of a joke as the Xtreme title, and I will surely not let that belt fall into your hands."

He takes a deep breath in and out before moving on.

"Next up, we have Bobby Zi, who I spoke to not too long ago, according to his video. Many of the things I said in that video didn't sound like me at all. Hell, that guy didn't sound like me period. Maybe that was one of his friends or one of the other members of the Underground trying to impersonate me, but I really don't think I talk like that. Points for trying, whoever tried to sound like me."

The knight laughs once more.

"Well I can't really underestimate this guy, he clearly wants that belt and will try as hard as the rest of us to earn it. However, I can't over estimate him either. The man hasn't been around very much and it's obvious that he has some ring rust. I don't know if this man truly deserves what's around my shoulder or if he can even survive this match, but whatever, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wish him good luck. He needs it about as much as he needs more efficient English lessons. I know that's low of me to make fun of an African's English, and by doing so, I'm just about doing the same as making fun of a by calling him , but you know that it's the truth. I've heard other people from foreign lands speak better English than this guy."

Johnathan sighs out of annoyance.

"Whatever, good luck, I expect nothing but the best out of you, don't do drugs, yadda yadda yadda."

A smirk begins to rise on his face as he finishes talking about Bobby.

"And now, I get to talk about Gator, who wants me to say what I really mean. I can do that, no problem. Gator, I honestly expected better from you as a person and as a wrestler. You say that you grew up, but you haven't really acted your age. You kept bitching about this belt that I'm more than happy to parade as yours still as if someone just stole your lollipop. I mean, come the fuck on, MacClay wanted a fighting champion and you were suffering a concussion that put you out for a good month. It's what happens to all champions that get hospitalized. They get hurt, they go to the hospital, they are forced to give up their belt, and then it's handed to the former #1 contender or fought for in some kind of match. It's standard business in the wrestling industry."

"Am I happy to see that we get to square off again? Yes. Do I expect the match to go differently this time? Yes. Do I think that you're being too big for your britches? Yes. I'm not afraid to admit that your girlfriend is a whore, even if you refused to kill her exes it doesn't make a damn difference, you're an asshole to both of your cameramen, and that I really don't care about your daddy issues. I still like you as a person, even if those qualities make you seem unbearable. I'll still treat you like a friend/good acquaintance afterwards, but as a wrestler, I'm inclined to say that you need to stop whining and focus on how you can attempt to kick my ass on Monday. Goof off to your heart's content, but it won't help you figure out how to kick my ass unless one of them does something unbelievable in those events you're hosting."

He pauses for a brief moment before cracking a smile.

"Aw what the hell, save a seat for me. I can't miss an event like that, even if we're going to square off in a few days."

He stands up from the bench and begins to walk away. He then realizes why he brought that dollar bill with him.

BEEP BEEP. LOW BATTERY.

"Motherfu-"

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post