Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Gauntlet City (March 31st) PPV RP Archive
And the troops come marching in..
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2013, 08:27 PM

[Image: shadow%20people.gif]
CYREN: Ladies and gentlemen. Recently, I said a storm was brewing, and the forecast was correct, the rain is here, and the tornado has come, with the children trembling in fear as they hide in the shelters. The parents rush to their emergency plans but stumble and fall as the flood overcomes their shallow floors, and Now...now we overtake the XWF. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, the first revelation in this "stable". *air quotes*

...C..M...PUNK!

*Punk comes out, walks to the entrance ramp, and leans down on one knee heavily, cupping his hands around his mouth, before grinning and saying to the fans, "You don't deserve it!" and going forward his approach. He slowly but surely walks around the ring, then enters it with a microphone in hand.*

CM Punk: Tsk, Tsk, CYREN, You're going to get the people excited. You're going to make them think we care about their entertainment. See, I might be the pivotal first revelation in this here, "stable" *again, air quotes* but I am definitely not in any way, shape, or form going to reveal the groups name nor plans or ideals. That can be my partner's jobs. See, I'm a do whatever I want kind of guy, and I definitely don't want to be right here right now, in front of thousands of morons, telling them the purposes of a new stable. I'm glad I can get someone much calmer in the group to do it, otherwise I bust a blood vessel trying to dumb it down, and re-explain it over and over.

But don't worry, children! And adults with the mindsets of children. I'll share with you one simple thing, right now. There will be more of us. Plenty more. You could say..gods, almost. One of us is a messiah, among a god, and you could say I am his father in the way we learn off eachother and bond so well, in our common hatred for another, and common immortality. Another..is a goddess, she's beautiful. Everything you could imagine. Sometimes a little out the box, but I dig crazy chicks...

Together, the three of us will be like Batman, Spiderman, and Superman rolled into a combo deal. We'll be every god the greeks ever worshipped, built into one mega force that none of you pitiful imbeciles in XWF can even light a match, let alone a candle to.

So I dare you. Bring your burners, bring your lighters, bring your candles. I'll cool you off the second you think about catching fire. And with that, I'll introduce the next member of our little group..

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post