Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Santa baby, all I want is her.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-26-2014, 10:06 PM

Frodo rolls over in the morning to find an empty bed, he found the lack of Sarah to be tragic. His phone rang, and he checked who it was. Sarah. He readily answered.

"Hello, baby. Happy Christmas. I love you."

"I don't know if I can do this anymore, Fred."

"Do what?"

"Us. You're always out with other people, I've been other people. Fred, I just want commitment, which is something hard to come by with you. I knew it from the beginning, but there was a time when I honestly believed you loved me enough to settle down. Last night with Caroline, you looked her in the eyes, there was a real love there."

"Sarah. I can settle down for you. I will leave Caroline alone. It'll just be you and me. We'll get counselling if you think we need it. I love you. I love you more than anyone else. I would kill Joseph-Gordon for you. Sarah, please, baby."

"See, you say this, but I'm not seeing it. I know you've come onto Caroline since then. I know you have real feelings for her."

"Yeah, but not nearly as powerful of feelings as I do for you. Sarah, I love you. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too. But I can't do this. I'm sorry, Fred. I need some time. For now, pretend you're single."

The line went dead, and Frodo threw his phone against the wall, and began to cry into his pillow. Katie heard the noise and came in, she was taken a bit back by the sight of all the candles, and Frodo crying.

"You ok, Dad?"

"Sarah."

"Where is Sarah?"

"She left me. At least she left last night, and today she told me she thinks we may not work. She thinks I can't be committed to her."

"Why did she leave last night?"
Katie walked in and sat on the corner of the bed.
"Caroline came over, and Caroline and I had sex. As per our bet. I promised Sarah it was the end of my straying. But because I came forty-five seconds into sex with Caroline, and made eye contact with Sarah got mad and left. Katie, I need Sarah."

"Forty-Five seconds? Fucking really? Wait. Why did you tell me that?!"

"You asked. What do I do to get her back? Katie, I miss her."

"I dunno. Aren't dads supposed to know this shit, and help their kids? Not the other way around."

"Oh, yeah. Cause I'm a brilliant fucking father. Look at how well Joseph turned out. You're only as functional as you are because I wasn't around. I'm a shit husband and a shit father."

"I can't disagree."

"Fuck you, Katie. Fuck you."

"Whatever. I'm gonna go call Sarah. She's way cooler than you're being right now."

Katie gets up and turns and leaves the room, slamming the door shut behind her. She walks to the kitchen and turns on a pot of coffee. She pulls out her phone and calls Sarah. After two rings, Sarah picks up.

”Hey, Katie. What’s up?”

”Hey, just wanted to talk to you about dad.”

”Don’t want to. He’s a selfish asshole.”

”That’s fine, he kind of is. But, you do know he misses you. And I don’t want you to be gone, either. I love you, Sarah.”

”I love you, too, Katie. You’re an amazing person, and I love being your stepmom. I want to come back, but I can’t have things the same as before.”

”Maybe you can come over Christmas, just for me? Please, mom?”

”What did you call me?”

”I called you mom. You’re my stepmom, and you’re actually around, unlike my biological mother. You were there for me when I had my accident. You were there for me a lot when I needed you. I love you, mom.”

”I love you too, Katie. If I had a daughter biologically I’d want her to be like you, only with a bigger age gap between us. I’m coming over, Katie. For you. I’ll be there soon.”

Sarah hung up and went to shower before heading out. In the meantime Katie’s coffee was finished so she poured herself a cup and sat at the table drinking it and eating a bagel. Crack walked into the kitchen and began to scramble up some eggs. He noticed Katie sitting there all depressed and morose.

”What’s up, sad pants?”

”My pants aren’t sad. They’re adorable. I’m sad, because Mom left dad last night, I guess.”

”Your mom was here? Awesome. How’d Sarah handle it?”

”Nah, Sarah left. She’s mom.”

”Oh, why? What happened?”

”Because I’m a selfish asshole. I don’t deserve her, but Crack I fucking love her.”

Crack looked at Katie for a minute, not long enough for anyone to notice, he then turned back to Frodo.

”Yeah, I get that feeling, bruh. What happened, though?”

”We had an agreement, I thought it was on the level, but it was a test and I failed it. I am fucked up.”

”Well, I got you something that might help you feel better. Want me to get it for you?”

”Sure. I guess.”

Crack walked off into his room, and Frodo walked more into the kitchen. He pulled Crack’s eggs from the pan and put them on a plate for him. He then walked by Katie, kissed her on the top of the head, and sat down.

”Thank you for bringing Sarah back.”

”You’re welcome, but I also did it for me. I love Sarah, too. She’s as much a part of my family as she is yours.”

Crack comes back into the room holding a painting of Judd Nelson getting ass fucked by Parker Lewis.

”Bruh, did you get me Judd Lewis?! You know how badly I wanted this.”

”Yeah, bro. I got it for you a while ago. I’ve been holding onto it, and paying the fees to keep it listed, but the purchase option was disabled.”

”You’re a good friend, Crack. Thank you for getting that for him.”

”SARAH!”

Frodo got to his feet and rushed over tried to hug Sarah, she just stood there coldly.

”Babe, I love you. Can we talk about this?”

”Crack, I need something more from you before I could possibly move back in.”

”Yeah, you name it and I can do it. For Midge.”

”I need you to fuck me while Fred watches.”

”What? I don’t know what to say. One, I can’t have sex with you without Fred’s ok. Two, I’m not attracted to trans, crossdressers, or guys. I’m sorry, but I’m straight.”

”Bruh, if it’d get me my wife back, I’d have you have a threesome with Katie and Sarah. No, not an invite to bang Katie.”

”Ok, then one is settled. For two, have you ever assfucked a girl before?”

”Yeah, plenty of times. The first night I met Fred, we were at a party for the new hires, and we ended up having threesome with the officer manager. We double penetrated her on her desk. I lost the coin toss, so I got ass. When Fred was done with her gash he swapped and let me take her pussy. She got a UTI, and it got around her UTI, and no one knew it was me who gave it to her.”

”Oh, yeah. Connie. Whatever happened to her?”

”She ended up doing the same thing with someone else. I walked in on it, only it was three people this time, and she got pregnant. No idea who the father was, ended up losing her job over it. Baby got taken by the state, and she killed herself.”

”Really? Suicide? Fuck.”

”Nah, all of that was true, except she kept the kid and is not a cam whore. I still hire her sometimes.”

”All of this is well and good, but I am about to get my asshole fucked while Fred watches.”

”Wow. Thanks for telling me all about dad’s sex life. I don’t need to know.”

”Well, I had to hear you have a threesome with Luca and Iggy. Heard Luca’s grunts while you begged Iggy to get deeper with the strap on.”

”Yeah, Iggy was great with the strap on. She got deep in my ass. Anyway, I’ma shower and head to the club.”

Katie got up, and walked out of the room to the bathroom.

”So, Crack, are we doing this or not?”

”Yeah, I guess.”

Sarah led Crack to the bedroom, and Frodo followed quickly. Once they were in the room, he shut the door. She kissed Crack on the mouth, he placed his hands on her hips, and she pulled back. Sarah lifted Crack’s shirt, and he just stood there. His chest and stomach was shockingly chiseled.

”Damn, nigga, I didn’t expect that.”

Sarah leaned in and licked his chest.

”Neither did I. Hmmmm.”

She took off her shirt, and Crack reached up to touch her breasts.

”Ain’t hormones wonderful? Natural little B-cups.”

Sarah kneeled down and dropped Crack’s pants. She placed his cock in her mouth and began to suck him hard. When he was fully erect she took it out and looked up at him.

”Goddamn, boy. That thing is a beast.”

She stood up, lifted her skirt, and lowers her panties. Frodo tosses Crack the bottle of Gily Tears lube. Crack reaches into his pants and pulls out a condom, puts it on and lubes up before sliding in Sarah. They begin to thrust their hips in rhythm, and within a few minutes Sarah was shooting cum all over the bed. Crack kept thrusting and Sarah kept shooting. After what felt like a few hours they switched positions to where Sarah was on top, riding Crack and blasting his chest with her cum. Eventually Sarah got off of Crack, tried to stand and needed to sit. Crack’s limp dick was sitting there in a condom filled with cum.

”Holy shit, boy. You kept going. How many times did you cum?”

”I dunno, I think 12.”

”Damn, and you said you don’t like trans.”

”You’ve got mad skills. No wonder Fred loves you so much.”

”Crack, didn’t I tell you that Sarah was the best fuck I have ever had?”

”You did. Listen, I’m going to head out and let you two talk this shit out now.”

Crack got up, put on his pants, picked up his shirt, and left the room. Frodo walked over to where Sarah was laying on the bed.

”My best friend? Really?”

”Yes, because he was the only person who would make you feel the way I felt with the other people.”

”I get your point, I do. I got it when you left. I love you, but you hurt me.”

”And you hurt me a lot more. How many times have you slept with other people?”

”5. 5 other people. And you knew about them. We agreed that it was ok to sleep with other people within reason.”

”That’s not within reason. Crack is the third person I’ve been with since we got married. And Caroline was with you. That didn’t count. You only did Caroline with me. The others were without me.”

”And I’m done with them. It’s just you and me, baby.”

”It’s too late.”

Sarah got up and started to get dressed before heading to the door. Frodo grabbed her wrist, trying to get her to stay.

”Sarah, please. We can work through this. I love you.”

She pulled away and walked out of the apartment. Frodo fell on the floor crying.

"Sup, Grayson. You read my promo? No wonder you teamed up so well with Peter. Because you're both on the same role playing boards pretending to be wrestlers. Because you can't win in the real ring. You fucking piece of shit. You're such a fucking joke. Goddamn, Tush is making you look bad. Fucking Tush. You're getting all riled up going on about threads and shit with Dong and Tush, because you're a fucking dipshit.

Fucking really? Really, bruh? You can't buy the federation, you can't be Theo, you can't be Bruce Wayne, and you can't be anything worth a shit. You know why I fuck with you? Because you fucking deserve it. You need to be reminded of your place. Your place is at the back of the bus, with the other useless shits. Get rekt, ."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post