Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
the first rule of tautology club is the rule of tautology club
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-24-2014, 11:27 AM

Caroline walks up to Frodo’s front door and knocks, very cautiously. The door slowly opens and Frodo is standing on the opposite her wearing Lederhosen with no shirt underneath. He’s got a grin as big as Grayson Stinger’s loss record, and has drawn hairs on his chest, as well as taped a few on. Caroline reaches out and rips the hair off his chest, with a little laughter.

”You ready to experience true pleasure?”

She just rolls her eyes.

Let’s just get this over with.

She drops her coat on the floor revealing a black skirt with fishnets going into her boots, the fishnets have little skulls on them. She’s in her black Love bites T-shirt showing her midriff. Something begins to bulge in Frodo’s Hossen. Caroline walks in and sees a trail of roses leading to the bedroom, she turns and looks at Frodo who is picking her jacket up off the floor.

Fucking really?

”Yeah, I thought it made it feel more like something you actually wanted to do. You know, more romantic or something.”

She walks down the trail and into the bedroom. She opened the door and saw a metric ton of candles burning, causing the smell of Pumpkin Spice to fill the room. Sarah was sitting in a chair against the wall of the room with a bottle of Gilly Tears brand Lube on a table next to her. She was naked, save a pair of Frozen socks. She didn’t look happy.

”Hey, bitch. You’re the one my husband is going to fuck? You’re not very pretty.”

And you are? Bitch, you look like a man.

Sarah grabbed Caroline by the hair.

”I’ll ass fuck you like a man as well. See my dick? Wanna feel my dick?”

”Sarah, babe, come on. You and I agreed this was going to be ok. Just sit in the chair and calm down. It’ll feel like it went by a lot quicker, I promise.”[b]

Frodo walked into the room behind Caroline and began to undress her from behind. Her Shirt was the first off, leaving her standing there very unimpressed in her bra, and a skirt. He walked around to the front of her to get a better look as he removed her bra. She is still unimpressed as he pulled her to the bed, and had her sit on the corner. Taking her left leg into his hand he lifts it up enough to pull her boot off, before gingerly setting it down and removing her right boot in the same manner. He reaches up under her skirt, and pulls her black silk boyshorts down around her feet, before taking them entirely. She looks up at even less impressed as he popped back to his feet and undid the buttons on his Hossen dropping them to the floor. He stood there nude, save his signature Chuck Taylors. Frodo leaned over and the pair collapsed on her back on the bed.

[b]”I’m going to slide in right now, and then Sarah will start the timer. Ok?”

Whatever.

Frodo slid himself inside, and gave nod to Sarah who started the timer. He gave her a few quick thrusts, and Caroline’s breathing quickened for a minute, and then Frodo stopped. He looked her in the eyes and began to lift himself up off of her.

Did you just fucking cum? That quick?

”Yes. How long was that?”

”Forty-Five seconds.”

”Yeah, well, give me a few minutes while I get back up. Why don’t you play with yourself, or have sex with Sarah?”

”I don’t know if I want to have sex with that bitch.”

Cause I totally want to fuck you, either bitch.

With that, Sarah got up from her chair, walked over, lifted Caroline by the hair, turned her around, and threw her down on the bed. Sarah proceeded to lift Caroline hips into the air and slam her cock in. She begins to thrust into Caroline with a dedicated rhythm. Caroline’s breathing intensified, and she reached back to grab Sarah’s hips, forcing her deeper in.

”Like that, bitch? Thinking you wouldn’t want to fuck me.”

I’m about to cum.

”Don’t give a fuck. I’m just making a point, you cunt. Honey, toss me the thing.”

Frodo reaches for the dresser on his right, grabs the 12 inch bright green Incredible Hulk dildo and tosses it to Sarah, who lubes it up with the Gilly Tears brand Lube on the side of the bed, and slams it into Caroline’s ass. She lets out a grunt, and begins to rock her hips on Sarah’s cock. Sarah lets this go for a minute and then pulls out. Her cock now flaccid.

”Looks like I’m up again. Well, I’ll be on bottom. You can ride me Caroline. I wanna watch them titties bounce.”

Caroline gets up, and Frodo plops on the bed, she straddles him, and begins to lower herself down. Her hips start to gyrate on Frodo, and he reaches up to touch her bouncing breasts, she lets out a slight moan. They swap off positions and exchange orgasms for nearly an hour and a half. Sarah is sitting in the chair again, masturbating as they do this. With 45 minutes left Frodo begins to eat Caroline while she sits on his face, rocking herself. The Hulk dildo still in her ass. With 20 minutes left Frodo pushes her off of his face, pulls the dildo out, lubes himself up and begins to ass fuck Caroline. She’s not hating it while he pounds her.

”Thirty seconds left.”

Frodo pulls his cock out Caroline, has her get on her knees on the floor, he turns to face her and begins to jerk off. Right as the alarm goes off, he cums on her face.

OK, you had your fun, now I need a shower. Alone.

Frodo directs her to the bathroom, and off she goes.

”Did you have fun?”

”Yeah, it was pretty good. Why?”

”Forty-Five seconds, Fred. I’m going to my mother’s. I’ll talk to you in the morning.”

Sarah got dressed, and left the room without saying anything else. Frodo chased her down the hallway, and outside but she got in the car and drove off. He began to sob as he turned back to the house and went in. Caroline was standing in the hallway putting her boots on as he walked back in.

”I couldn’t convince you to stay and cuddle with me, could I?”]

Fuck off.

"Sup, Gayson. I saw what you had to say, and gotta tell ya. Lolnope. You ain't knocking teeth out. You ain't winning, and you ain't nattering. You fucking failed Theo knock off. You couldn't amount to shit, and you never will. You're a disappointment to your dad's dead dick. Yeah, fuck you. Your dad is dead now. Go eat some fuck crab gras or however the fuck you spell it. I hope you fucking choke on some of that faggoty French food you rich queers eat. I have a Yenko, motherfucker! Eat my nuts.

Why the hell are you still alive? Fuck you. Nasty mother fucker."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post