Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Pest and the Family.
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2014, 11:35 PM

Pest is back in a hospital room, laying on a bed, his neck appears to be bandaged with fresh gauze, a Crimson spot is right on the front where Lane had stabbed him. Erica, a man who appears to be around Pest' age, and a middle aged woman walk into the room to see him.

Pest:Hello, Erica. Who are these people?

Erica:This is my father, Donald, and my mother Hannah. They wanted to meet you.

Pest:And you believed this was the appropriate time?

Donald:Yes. I did, because now you're not in a position to threaten or attempt to intimidate me. Now, you're in a weakened state. We can talk about you raping my daughter, and kidnapping her.

Erica:He didn't rape me, I willingly slept with him. In fact, I begged him to sleep with me. I even had to lie about my age! And I sneaked off with him, he didn't know I was with him. Not at first.

Donald:Erica, he records all of these. They were uploaded on the internet. Someone at work watched, and sent the videos to me. My coworkers watched you get raped repeatedly. One of them described it as hot.

Pest:I can assure you that right now, though you find me to be weakened, as you put it, I am still more than capable of bringing you into a world of pain as if you had never seen before. I can shatter your larynx from this bed without getting up. I would watch how I speak to me, if I were you.

Donald:Really? You're going to try and intimidate me like that?

Pest's hand reaches out and grabs Donald by the throat, his grip tighten, and Donald struggles to get free. Pest's grip is held firmly in place.

Pest:Yes. That is entirely correct, I can do that, and I will intimidate you. Now, I am going to let go, and you will adjust your tone.

Pest releases Donald's throat, and Donald backs away as he grabs at his throat to protect it. Hannah walks forward a little more cautiously. Her brown hair falls in soft curls at her shoulders, and she speaks very nervously.

Hannah:Pest, James, Mr Double You Gee Double You Effe, whatever your name is, can we just talk about all of this calmly, and politely? We're just here for the best interest of our daughter.

Pest immediately rises to his feet and is standing mere inches from Hanah, his eyes are aimed downward at her, while hers are raised to meet him. The look he is giving her is near enough to melt a hole in steel, there is nothing more than pure hatred coursing through his veins at this point.

Pest:You will refer to me as Pest, and you will not question me.

Hannah:Well, I just want to make sure my daughter is being looked after and not abused. A mother has a right to worry, after all. Do you have children, Mr. Pest?

Pest:I had a daughter once, she took her own life when she was 16 years old. And then there was a girl who was carrying my child, she passed away a few weeks ago. It was tragic.

Donald:She didn't pass away, you crucified her. Crucified her after you tortured my baby!

Pest breaks his gaze with Hannah and moves towards Donald, where he locks eyes with the man. Their gaze is more even, but the sheer power behind Pest's stare forces Donald to blink and turn away.

Pest:Yes, I murdered her. I murdered her and condemned my child to die. I did not let her family know what happened to her, and I never discovered what became of the body either. I simply do not care. But Erica? Erica, I will care about. If I have to put Erica down, and someday I very well might, I will desecrate her body with a hack saw, and send the pieces to you. Wrapped up like a Christmas gift. Every day until I run out of pieces, and each from a different name and address. You will have to open each individual piece in order to bury her properly enough to mourn. All because you could not cease running your mouth, Donald. Do you want that pain to fall upon your daughter? Because we can begin it right now, if you so choose. DO NOT TEST ME, DONALD. I AM THE GOD OF EMPTINESS.

Erica rushes over to get between them, which makes it easier for Pest to grab her by the throat and lift her body into the air so that Donald has to look up to meet her gaze. Her feet kick to try and find ground, but to no avail.

Donald:Put her down. Don't hurt my baby. I'm sorry.

Pest:Sorry, sorry for what, Donald?

Erica's feet dangle in the air, and tears form in her eyes. She's trying to make a sound, but the grip is too tight.

Pest:Hurry Donald, she's about to pass out.

Donald:I'm sorry I offended you! Please, just let my baby go.

Pest:As you wish.

He releases his grip and she falls to the floor. She backs up to the wall by her father and gasps for air. Suddenly the door opens and a man in a white coat and blue scrubs walks in. He did not see the commotion that ended seconds ago, just Pest standing there staring at Donald.

Doctor:Well, Mr. ... Pest? It appears you're fine, we just needed to restitch your neck, but you're free to go. Have a great day.

The doctor turns and walks out of the room leaving Pest and Erica's family alone. Donald has moved in between Pest and Erica, as an attempt to protect her.

Pest:You fool. Do you really believe my goal was to hurt Erica, or you? All you are doing is proving I have dealt a blow to you. Now, I am going to take Erica and we will be off. I have to get ready to defend my title in a match this week.

Hannah:I have an idea! Why don't you come join us for dinner tonight. I'll make Erica's favorite meal.

Erica:Mother, now is not the time for Meatless Chili.

Hannah:It's always the time for Chili, Erica, meatless or otherwise.

Pest:I cannot eat spicy foods with these stitches. Vincent Lane managed to keep me from being able to eat ethnic foods, and not much else. But, yes, I shall have dinner with you, and in the morning Erica and I shall have our leave.

Hannah:Excellent! Let's go home and Erica and I can cook.

The family leave the hospital, and arrive at Erica's parents' house, in the middle of the suburbs of Chicago. The entire house is decorated with Green Bay Packers paraphernalia. Until you get into the living room, that is a simple and modest room with just a chair, a sofa, and TV mounted above the fireplace. Donald takes a seat in the chair, and Pest has a seat on the sofa while Erica and Hannah begin to cook in the kitchen. Donald turns on the TV and begins to watch ESPN highlights.

Donald:If you stay the night here, I will murder you in your sleep.

Pest:I welcome the challenge. Please, attempt it. You will fail, and I will force you to watch me violate your wife and daughter at the same time before I sever your ocular nerve. Allow that to be the last image you see in this world. Is that what you wish to happen?

Donald:You won't get the chance.

Erica walks into the room and hands Pest a Coke, and hands Donald a beer.

Donald:What, he doesn’t drink beer? What kind of man doesn’t drink a good old fashioned American Beer?

Pest:The same man that took a pair of scissors to the throat and cannot drink alcohol because he’s on Narcotics for it. The kind of man who can survive that attack, and then remove a man’s finger and force it down another man’s throat the following man. What kind of man are you, Donald? The kind of man who wishes to tempt me into removing your finger and forcing your wife to eat it before robbing you of your sight?
Erica shoots her father a look to let him know not to press the issue.
Donald:All right, I’m just horsing around. Calm down, man. Look, I’m from Milwaukee, we all love Miller and messing with people. No need to get upset.
Erica:Dad, he’s not much into joking like that.

Pest:No, he wants to joke. He wants to have a good time. We can do that. Here’s a funny joke for you. When your daughter called you last week, I was fucking her from behind. She had to bite her tongue to keep from getting caught. And once you and she had hung up the phone, I made her suck my cock clean. You and her had a video chat going, and I was going down on her the entire time. Here’s a joke. I severed her nipple off, and she still fucks me.

Donald:YOU SON OF A BITCH!

[i]Donald got up and charged at Pest, who had prepared for this, and grabbed the bottle of Miller Lite that Erica brought him. Donald’s head and the bottle collided, sending Donald to the ground, and out cold. When he woke up he was chained to the wall of his bedroom with a new fixture that Pest had installed. Erica was on the bed naked being orally pleasured by Hannah who could be heard crying as Pest was thrusting behind her. Donald tried to lunge at Pest, but was choked instead.

[White:[/white]Oh, yes, Donald. I told yo, if you came at me I would force you to watch as I violated your wife and daughter at the same time before I robbed you of your sight. You see, Hannah is currently performing cunnilingus on your precious Erica, as I fuck her from behind. She is being violated, and she is violating your daughter. What’s worse? Erica has already reached an orgasm. Your wife delivered an orgasm to your daughter, and has swallowed some of your daughter’s cum. All because you lunged at me.

Donald:I will fucking murder you.

Hannah:Please don’t Donald. He told me if we didn’t do this, that he would kill Erica in front of us, slowly. Make her suffer while we watched helplessly. If you make him angry our daughter dies. Please, think of Erica!

Before Donald can answer, Pest pulls himself out of Hannah, and pulls her away from Erica. He walks over, and Erica begins to give Pest fellatio, while Hannah gets to her feet and stands there.

Hannah:Am I done, Pest?

Pest:No. I want you to undo Donald’s pants, and fellate him as well. I want Donald to join in on this.

She does as she’s told, and very soon Donald gets fully erect. Pest orders Hannah to bring in a stool, and he is forced onto it. Donald is now sitting, chained to a wall, pantless, and erect. Pest forces Erica onto Donald’s erection. She begins to move her hips up and down.

Donald:Erica, stop. Please, don’t do this. We don’t need to do this.

She looks at him with dried tears on her cheeks, and a forced half smile on her face.

Erica:I want to, Daddy. I want to teach you the error of your ways. I want you to go through the remainder of your life knowing the last thing you saw was mom getting fucked while eating my asshole while you watch my tits bounce.

Pest forces Hannah’s head by Erica’s ass, and she begins to drive her tongue deeper and deeper into her daughter’s ass, as Pest releases her head and moves towards Donald, he moves one of Donald’s hands up to feel Erica’s breast, with the missing nipple. He moves the other hand down to her vagina, and forces Donald’s fingers to rub her clitoris. Donald attempts to fight it, but he is useless to. Eventually Pest moves back behind Hannah and begins to fuck her. Donald shivers, and screams in disgust as he cums inside of Erica. Hannah and Donald are crying in unison before Pest removes a thin pointed rod and jams it into one of Donald’s eyes, and then into the other one. Erica removes herself from her father’s genitals as he begins to cry even louder.

Pest removes himself from Hannah, who gets to her feet and goes to hold Donald as he tries to feel for her. He keeps apologizing to Erica and Hannah as Pest knocks him unconscious with a pipe. He follows it up with a blow to Hannah’s head as well. She goes out on the floor.

Pest:Get dressed, and cleaned up and then head to the store for some more beverages and meat. We’re going to be staying a while longer. I want to make sure your father is ok.

Erica:And what’s to stop me from alerting authorities?

Pest:The knowledge that I would murder your parents before the police got me.

Erica gets dressed and does as she’s told, while Pest takes the bodies to the basement and secures them in a fixture like the one Donald was previously locked in. Before he wakes Donald up, Pest slits Hannah’s throat and leaves her next to Donald.

Pest:Wake up, Donald. You’re blind.