Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 04:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Wise Words
Duncan B. Deadly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-21-2014, 02:53 PM

The shot opens zoomed in on an old 1980's boombox playing Dog Eat Dog by Adam and the Ants.

"It's easy to, Lay down and hide
Where's the warrior
Without his pride?

We're gonna move real good - yeah right
We're gonna dress so fine - OK
It's dog eat dog eat dog eat dog
Leapfrog the dog
And brush me daddy-O"

The camera zooms out and a hand presses the stop button on the boombox and ejects the cassette. The camera zooms out to Duncan wearing shades in front of a graffiti covered wall.

"Duncan does Dallas. No sex but a hell of a lot of violence. The heat in Texas is blistering and just like Debbie there is a lot of wood involved and there are several men that I'm going to make sweat. But enough of the hilarity. Tag team turmoil is an amazing opportunity for me. A chance to step forward at last and taste the success I have worked so long for. All I have to get through is six other men and a partner I have never met. The six men are not my worry. They are merely in the way. No, there is one man who worries me, who could let me down. A Maverick is an unorthodox or independent minded person. I am a loose cannon, I want violence, I want destruction, I want warm blood on my hands and I want the damn tag team titles. Maverick I may have never met you but I know you are of a similar nature. We are both fighters and as long as you don't cock this up I can see a bright and prosperous future for the pair of us. It's a dog eat dog world Maverick and you better decide if the other eight men we'll be up against are the scrawny mutts destined to be put down or is it you. I'll let you in on a little secret. Duncan Be Deadly."

Duncan turns around and throws the boombox on the ground and stomping on it until it has broken into little pieces. He picks up the largest piece and throws it against the wall.

Voice - "Come in here Duncan, we have business to discuss"

Duncan stares at the camera for a second then turns and enters the building behind him.
Edit Hate Post Like Post