Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 12:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bid'ness Meeting
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-21-2014, 01:44 AM

We see Joe Powell standing somewhere in the hotel in London, presumably just in the bar area. We then notice Chris Karnage sat opposite him with a beer in hand; standard. We also see Bobby ZI practically asleep as he leaned on the pillar beside the seat he sat on and Ashleyleaned on him for support in keeping herself up as she also struggled to keep herself awake... also standard. Powell woke the two up with a cough.

Powell: "So... do we all have time for another one of my always thrilling business meetings?"

The three others looked at one another, each desperately attempting to formulate an answer.

Chris: "Uh..."

Bobby: "We would but uh..."

His voice faded into silence as he attempted to scramble for an answer.

[color=lime]Bobby: "Dammit... I can't think of an excuse!"

Ashley, on the other hand, released a sigh.

Ashley: "Come on, boys... let's just get it over with!"

Powell: "Thank you, Ash."

He offered her a smile as she was still attempting to wake herself up.

Powell: "It doesn't have to be much but we at least have to cover what's happening this week."

Ashley: "... what? The fact that it's really nothing to worry about?"

Joe slowly nodded his head.

Powell: "Essentially, yes. That just means we get to leave things short and sweet and then you can all get out of here and enjoy the rest of your day. Or sleep it away. It's entirely up to you..."

Bobby: "Sleep! Always sleep..."

Bob's eyes closed again but Ashley slapped him on the arm rather viciously to wake him up again.

Powell: "Look, this week may seem easy to you and well, obviously... it couldn't be easier. You and adrian are against other tag teams. and you know, you could end up facing "The Kings" if you pass to the next round. They used to be great... once upon a time but that time is over."

chris: "Exactly... and people can say that John is the future. Heck, some even say Theo is the future..."

Ashley: "... but those people are idiots."

Chris: "Oh, no doubt about it."

He agreed as he turned to Ashley.

Chris: "They're idiots. They're all idiots. They don't realize that the real future of the company... of the entire industry... is members of THE UNDERGROUND. "

After Chris completed that sentence, there was a brief moment of silence before Bobby finally spoke up.

Bobby: "I couldn't agree more, guys. That's why I'm kinda shrugging this all off. I mean, I'm more desperate for the win here than anybody else is... aside from maybe Adrian. But I need a win. I'm NOT taking a second consecutive loss here... it's just not happening and there is no option other than that. Plus, we have all the back-up we need. I don't have any friends. Adrian doesn't really have any either. Uh.... But good ol' Hunter has other friends around here, which has got to count for something. Plus, we've always got the two of you if you wish to get involved."

He casually shrugged off the end of that sentence.

Bobby: "Point is, there's nothing that any team in that match that can possibly do to help themselves now. They just stand no chance and that's the way things are."

Upon finishing that sentence, silence consumed the scene, clearly with nobody in the group having much else to say. This just prompted Bobby to continue.

Bobby: "I mean, what is there to even say on the matter? We just all keep going back and forth and well, what is it achieving? I'm going to finally win one of these fucking tag matches at any cost. That's a fact... that's what is going to happen. I can't make it any clearer than that."

Powell: "Well, that's all well and good. I know how much you've been hoping for a match like this but Bob... you've hardly got the lowest tag record. It's not going to be quite as easy as you think. Not because you're not capable but just because that means your fate is not necessarily just in your hands..."

His voice trailed out into silence as Bobby released a sigh, leaning his head back.

Bobby: "There are apparently trust issues in my team but fuck it, I'll prove my own damn team wrong if I have to. I appreciate that guy..."

He pointed his index finger towards Adrian, who sat there was a smug expression on his face, beaming with pride.

Bobby: "... does still trust me but It doesn't bother me at this point because at least I know what is going to happen. He can sit around and worry all he want with uncertainty but not me."

He shook his head and sat back as silence consumed the scene again... but this time, it was Joe powell who broke it.

Powell: "Okay, perhaps attempting a business meeting this week was not a fruitful endeavor..."

Chris: "Told ya..."

[color=yellow]Powell: "Well... uh... I guess you're all free for the today. Go and enjoy it!"

Powell took a seat as Adrian was first to leave and Ashley rose to her feet. She turned to walk off but noticed zi hadn't even begun to move; apparently now asleep. So it seemed he was being lazy right now but hey, at least when it came to British Massacre itself, that shouldn't be a problem... here was hoping, anyway.

--------------------

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post