Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Support ?
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-21-2014, 01:07 AM

It was no secret that bobby zi knew the Cavenagh sisters very well, since they grew up together back in their hometown of johansburg, South Africa. The three had all grown apart over the years but since bobby joined the xWF earlier this year, they were back to being close again. In fact, we'd seen him grow particularly close to the younger Cavenagh sister, Abigail . They were constantly in a state of 'were they or weren't they dating' but it was clear these days that they were definitely not and bobby was just about as single as they came. This week, the two were seeing eye to eye again a little more but overall, they were still on good terms and maybe even friends again.

However, several years ago, all three were still residing in S.A and they often hung out with one another. Flashback to one of those times, where the three were just sat around talking or in the case of the sisters; arguing.

"Nuhuh!"

"Yuhuh!"

"Nuhuh!"

"Yuhuh!"

"Nuhuh!"

"Yuhuh!"

Bobby just sat in between the two and shrugged.

"I don't know what either of you are on about."

The two sisters stopped arguing momentarily as they just stared at one another in silence. abigail then turned back to bob.

"Me either but she totally started it."

Teagan immediately rolled her eyes.

"You are so immature, abigi!"

With that, she playfully started to hit her sister as 'abigi' began to strike back. This eventually prompted Bobby to step in between the two girls.

"If neither of you actually know what you're on about, why don't you both just stop fightin' and just talk, yeh? We're here to hang out and just have fun, right?"

Teagan was first to nod her head, followed by abigail.

"Yeh, abigi. Why don't you sit down and talk to bob like you've always wanted to, hmm? Why don' you talk about how amazin' he is and how much you loooov-"

abigail immediately dug her elbow into the ribs of her sister to shut her up there.

"Teagan, shut up. I'm just here to hang out as Bob said."

"Yeh, we're just here to... well... I dunno. But what's with all the arguin' today? It's kinda weird and uncomfortable. You two are supposed to be sisters and we're all supposed to be friends so why not just get on?"

[color=pink]"Yeh, Teagan. You know that's directed to you. You are always the one who makes people feel uncomfortable."

"You are so freakin' annoying. Ugh."

With that, Teagan made her exit from the scene as she practically stormed out of the room. abigail just rolled her eyes but smiled as she looked back at zi. Maybe just happy that the two were left together.

"So is she, jeez. Oh well! At least we can finally talk now instead of me just arguing with Teags."

"Well, what do you wanna talk about?"

abigail just pressed her lips together, tilting her head to one side.

"Um... I have no idea. But I just think you're super cool so it's awesome I get to hang out with you! That's something Teags was actually right about! Seriously, you're so cool, zi. I could literally just hang out with you all day every day!"

"Well, uh, thanks!"

"And I hope you think the same of me!"

Bobby didn't have any idea on how to respond to that but it was clear the two had some sort of bond but it was also true that abigail did annoy him on some level, meaning he was not always her biggest fan. But they were clearly still friends no matter what so something told him that this wasn't going to stop anytime soon...

Win after win after win had still come the way of Bobby zi and it seemed as though there was still no end in sight for that success... unless, of course, he ended up suffering a devastating losses this week. His heart was keep his winning streak straight which meant a lot to him and the fact that he could win the tenacity this week meant just as much, if not a little bit more. Either way, he needed to walk away that wins... but not... well, he'd know his streak had officially run out. Even if that was the case, he sure as hell would not just give up and walk away. Nah. He'd get back on track somehow... that was what he did.

Bobby zi was never one for fancy scenes... and this wasn't really any different. He'd been biding his time in Las Vegas, Nevada and well, enjoying it because... Vegas, baby. But right now, he was spending time at the MGM Grand Arena and instead of just sitting there and not doing anything, he was standing outside, where we saw plenty of fans standing on the horizon behind a steel fence. He stared out ahead of him, paying keen attention to the hoards of fans who were hoping to catch a glance of their favorite XWF stars and stunners. He had a smile on his face as it clearly meant a lot to him...

"It's awesome just how loyal the XWF fans are. I mean, they're out here, wanting to meet the people they look up to. I know what that's like and I've been there. I am gonna head over there and meet a few because why not? But I do have to attend to business first and that's gonna involve your standard talk about upcoming matches. The only difference right now is the fact that I am set to do double duty and personally, I can't wait. There's a lot more to discuss, considering I am going to potentially take on the entire roster..."

He stopped staring at the crowd and then turned his attention to the camera..

"Things haven't been going entirely to plan. Mostly, though, things have been alright... and I guess that is what matters. Things aren't entirely that terrible. Just not... as great as they perhaps should be. But on the positive side, I am feeling strong. On top of that, I am still one of the best athletes in the industry right now... I don't think anybody can really deny that. That's not even arrogance, it's just what the stats see to suggest."

"I'm really not being arrogant, for the record. I just want to get back on track and I've been goin' on and on and on hopelessly about this for weeks. I finally want to say that I have achieved more around here than people gave me credit for. I'm gettin' a bit more arrogant than I usually am though, can't deny that but that just comes with these sorts of situations. I have done well yet I'm still being overlooked. I'm slightly more intense than I used to be and I can't deny that either... but I guess that's just because it means more to me."

"I do have a lot of respect for my opponents this week. Every single person on the roster does deserve my respect. Other than the likes of hawkins and xavier swann , of course... they're really the only two who have got on my bad side and since I'm a guy who doesn't usually let anybody piss him off, that clearly says a lot about just how frustratin' you two really are. I've honestly never met anybody as insufferable as you two."

zi shook his head.

"And that's just the thing about this week; I'm not just focusin' on those who i'm facing after this match or even hunter payne . I'm also dealin' with the entire damn roster. So whether or not me and adrian walk out with that damn guarenteed spot, I've still got my eyes straight to the title that i deserve ------- Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeeme. It's insane to know I might end up dealin' with the entire damn roster but it's one more challenge I am up for and one that I will fuckin' embrace...

It was clear he meant business, maybe just by the way he spoke. There was a clear amount of intensity and conviction he spoke with... perhaps more than normal.

"The XWF roster is certainly strong right now and I won't hesitate to impress yet again. It ain't gonna be easy but I'm gonna do all I can to make a name for myself in this. I'm done with just bein' known at that guy who came into the company, won the 2nd highest title just in 2weeks from my debut, undefeated in xtreme matches ... but is still somehow the underdog. That ain't really the story I'm going for here. I want more than that because I refuse to be seen as dull or repetitive..."

"I can understand that I sure as hell we ain't gonna be the favorite in that match. No way. I might be at the top of the list but think about it... you'll have people like hunter payne in there... same with Jessie Diaz . You'll have Iris and Ethan donovan as well.... these are names of people who pose real threats... outta the people who I know are gonna be in that match. I know i can beat every single person on that list and I am always one for making history and for attemptin' to do the impossible. So let's see how this will go... we'll finally see if I do have what it takes to be one of the real big dogs around here."

"It's not gonna be easy but y'know what? Why should it be? If everythin' around here was easy, then we'd all get far but it's not like that. We wouldn't wanna see everybody succeed because what's the fun in that? Only the strong survive and that's what we've all gotta aim for. I know we may not be the favorite but we're definitely strong so if nothing else, we will survive this match and walk outta there with my head held high either way..."

He stopped there, just staring out ahead of him again.

"This really is my week to get back on track. I can't wait for it..."

A smile rested comfortably on his lips as he proceeded to make his way towards the crowd. As soon as one person spotted him, a huge cheer was heard followed by plenty more with a domino effect taking place. He lifted a hand and waved to the group as another cheer was heard.

"'Sup?!"

With that, Bobby chose to participate in an impromptu meet and greet with his fans and why not?

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post