Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 12:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
There's One Thing About Me That Will Always Be True. When I Want Something I Get It.
Caroline O'Hara Burchill Offline
Must Be My Electric Personality.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-31-2015, 04:49 PM

[Image: Wheel_of_Fortune_logo.png]

[Image: tapsvihar.gif]

"Welcome back to 'Wheel of Fortune'!"

The narrator's voice spoke out as we come back from commercial break and right back into the swing of things as the camera cuts chase and gives us an overhead shot of the audience who were applauding. The camera then switches over to two particular guests within in the crowd: Crecscencia Odalys Burchill and another woman who goes by the name of Amy. They seem to be conversing amongst themselves about the events that transpired during this edition of 'Wheel of Fortune' thus far. Amy had her eyebrow arched, seemingly amused as Crecenscia was shoving her mouth filled with popcorn that was buttered Paula Deen style.

"Wait a minute, are you serious? She actually used the letters in her own name to get all of the questions right?"

"Yep. Her name actually contains the five most frequently appeared letters on the show: O, I, A, U, and H."

"Damn... talk about being conceited. What's next? She's going to win and give half of the money to herself?"

"Seems like something she would actually do."

The two ladies would share in each other's laughter as the camera quickly cuts over to a grinning Caroline O'Hara Burchill. Yes, she really did use the letters in her name to make it pass through the rounds and made it all the way to the bonus round. The grin that was etched across her countenance only proved to show how much her ego has completely inflated at this point. The show's host, Pat Sajack, was seen chuckling as he began to speak.

"Well, it certainly has been an interesting night to say the least. XWF wreslter Caroline O'Hara Burchill has made it all the way to the bonus round!"

Applause. Surprisingly, the crowd was actually cheering and clapping.

"They actually cheered when he said her name. Holy shit, Jesus Christ himself is coming."

"Funny that you mentioned that..."

"Let's not waste any more time and get right on down to the good stuff! Caroline, are you ready?"

"Most definitely."

"Okay, then you know the drill. Spin the wheel and we can get this bonus round right underway."

Caroline nodded and smiled as she spinned the wheel with as much force as she could. Round and around and around it went... until it stopped right on one of the envelopes. The hostess, Vanna White, picked up the envelope containing the prize and handed it over it to Pat before walking on over to the puzzle board. The category showed up and all of the every instances in which R, S, T, L, N, and E appears is revealed.

[Image: 2nv731z.jpg]

A smirk crept along the Aussie's face. Even an imbecile with an IQ equivalent of Peter Gilmour's dick could figure out what the answer was.

"I'm quite flattered, Pat. Honestly and truly. The answer is quite simple: Caroline Will Win on Sunday."

"Alright. Well, we will see if you are correct on that. Show us if she's right!"

Sure enough, Caroline was correct. The crowd bursted out into cheers and Caroline took a couple of bows before taking the envelope right from Pat's hand and opening it. The prize was revealed to be the top winning earnings of $100,000!

[Image: f09lco.jpg]

"This shit is seriously rigged..."

"Eh, that money is chump change for her. Hopefully that will finally help those straving kids in Africa, at least."

"You got a point. $100,000 in Caroline's mind is equivalent to that of a bus fare. Shit, maybe even the cheeseburger on McDonald's Dollar Menu and More value menu."

"That does sound good right about now, I'm not even going to lie."

The camera pans back over to a still smirking Caroline, slowly fanning and waving the envelope that was within her grasp in the air. A chuckle was then emitted from her as she began to speak.

"Henceforth I ask not good fortune. I myself am good fortune."

"Those words by Walt Whitman seemed to have hold true for me as I won tonight and earned the top prize. All this bullshit about having 'luck' and 'good fortune' is nothing more but a load of rubbish. My fellow contestants on this show didn't even stand a chance against me as I was the one who got all of the puzzles right. This week's edition of Shove-It might be full of surprises as our matches and opponents will be picked at random, but nonetheless the outcome is pretty much predetermined at this point: I will walk out of the arena that night as I will be crowned the victor. Nobody will stand in my way and I don't care who you. Once you are standing in the prescence of the Queen, you will be slained and you will bow down before me. Besides, all that we have participating in this event are either a bunch of washed out has-beens who haven't reached the summit in a long time or those who will never rise to the occassion to begin with and will be nothing more but mere shit stains smeared on the carpet.

So, to my possible opponent for tomorrow night, it will be a lot of fun getting the chance to kick your ass and really take the time to make you miserable. I will savor each and every delectable moment as I watch you squirm and squeal like a helpless little swine, seeing the pain becoming more and more presently clear on your countenance. What a delightful and glourious sight that will be.

Needless to say, you will be just one more stepping stone in my path. The Queen has spoken and that is final. I shall see you at your lost on Shove-It. It will be such a wonderfully divine occassion to view, because there's one thing about me that will always be true: when I want something I set out to accomplish it and I get it. No matter what the cost may be or what it is at stake, I will get what is rightfully mine and for me, that is winning my match at Shove-It.

After all, a Queen always gets what she wants."

End Scene

[Image: N1TmzMp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post