Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 03:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
T.G.I.F's with Tiffany
Scotty Anderson Away
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-18-2014, 09:57 AM

[We see that Scotty is inside the restaurant sitting in a two chair table, then he see's out the window and see's Tiffany coming inside, he starts to talk to himself.]

"Oh man... Oh man... Im so---"

[He gets up form the table and pushes the chair for her to sit. He sits back down with a simile as she speaks to him.]

"Oh how nice of you, Scotty!"

"No big deal... how's the weather out there?"

"Its pouring out there I'm glad i made it in before the storm."

"I wouldn't want you to..get electrocuted by thunder!"

[He starts to chuckle, but she just looks on her phone. Then the waitress comes to his table with her shirt unbuckled, he notices her large breast trying to escape her shirt as she asked them what they wanted.]

"What will it be?"

"I want the Pasta"

[As she writes her order down on the paper, he stares deeply into her breast. Until Tiffany started to take notice, she pats him on his wrist to order.]

"Oh um... Can I get some... Double DOUBLE Cheeseburger... with uh---"

[Then the waitress leaves them alone to speak.]

"Scotty, why did you do that?"

"Do what?..."

"Staring at our waitress breast."

"Her shirt wasn't buttoned correctly, thats all."

"You're just a pervert... just like my last boyfriend."

"Jeezuss..."

[Then there was an awkward silence between them. Then her cell phone goes off and heads to the bathroom. Then we see Scotty sitting alone, talking to himself again.]

"I hope...that ins't her boyfriend...or some guy who's she's cheating on me with. Wait a minute... this is our first date. I need to stop ove---"

Then the waitress comes over to his tables and places the food on both respective sides. Then Scotty looks up at the waitress and ask her some questions.

"Do you like to button up your shirt up at all?"

"Why do you ask me that question?"

"I just...wanted to know...thats all."

"Uh... i need to get back to my shift..."

[She gives him a pink card with red ink on it, it shows her number on it. She winks at him and he smiles at it. Then Tiffany comes back curious to what just happened.]

"Why..."

"Why what?"

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Da HEIL?"

[He just eats his burger and she looks like she wants to rip his head off. She ends up leaving the table with her purse and leaves him all alone to pay the bill. Then the scene fades with him finishing his plate.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post