Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Nectar of the Gods
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-17-2014, 11:16 PM

I was thinking of what I should take with me when I went to meet the Master of the city. In my years of hunting down vampires who broke the law. I've never met a master of the city. They were no joke but they were still weak to silver and holy objects. I had a feeling they weren't going to let me take in my cross necklace but I was going to bring it anyways. As for guns. Well that's easy. My Colt .45 was my main handgun, my backup was a Taurus PT111 Millenium Pro G2, both would be coming with me for sure. When I went out for war, I also had a few knives that I took with me. Made of silver of course. I had all my weapons laid out on my bed so I could get dressed. I put on my three piece suit, then my shoulder and ankle holsters. My Colt .45 went into the shoulder holster while my backup was place into my ankle holster.

I looked at my alarm clock which read 5:35 P.M. I had a feeling that the master of the city was going to be up soon, if not already. I needed a drink, so before I went off to the meeting. I was going to the The Cajun Delight. I grabbed my keys to my black 1967 Chevy Impala. She was given to me by my father before he passed away. It was the only thing I had of his. I made sure she was taken care of. I locked up my house and went to my car, hopped in and drove off to The Cajun Delight. It didn't take long to get there. It was about a five minute drive. I parked the car and got out.

As I was walking up to the bar, I lit up a cigarette and puffed it to life. I entered the bar. There wasn't many people inside, it had just opened up, more people would come around eight, that's when it was alive and well. I walked to the bar and sat down on one of the many stools. The bartender walked up from behind the counter and smiled. She was the owner's daughter and ran the place when he was away. I looked up at her and returned her smile with my own.

"Hey Ethan, how ya been? I haven't seen you in awhile."

"Really? I was just here a few days ago. You weren't working?"

"No, school has been kicking my ass. Finals are coming up, so I've been studying but I had some time to work for pops. He's out of town for a few days. I think he's hanging with his new girlfriend."

"Ah, so the old bastard has another girlfriend. What number is this one?"

"She's the fifth one this year. I wish he'd just settle down already. Ever since mother died, he's been going around and hunting for the younger women."

"Shit Cindy isn't he like in his fifties?" I said before taking a drag from my cigarette.

"Yes, hence why I think he should just settle down, but I guess everyone has their own way of copping with the loss of a loved one."

"I guess you're right." I said as I looked for an ashtray for my cigarette, Cindy grabbed one from under the counter and placed it in front of me. I ashed my death stick.

"So, What will ya be having tonight?"

"Hmm, well if it was you're last night on Earth, what would you drink?"

"That's an odd thing to ask, but I'd have to go with Johnnie Walker Diamond Jubilee. Only sixty bottles were made."

"Holy shit, I don't I'll be able to drink some of that. Sound pretty damn rare"

"Ah, well you're in luck. I just happen to have two bottles of it. One to serve and one to keep."

"How the fuck did you get two of them?" I asked looking up at her with some shock in my face.

"If I told you, then I'd have to kill you and I don't think Belladonna would be happy with that."

"Psh like she'd give a damn, but anyways. Sure, I'll have a glass of that. How much is it going to cost me?"

"Not a damn thing. It's on the house. I never got to pay you back for what you did for me. So this is your payment."

Couple of years ago, Cindy had a boyfriend who roughed her up. I didn't take too kindly to that. So I had a few words with him and when I mean a few words, I mean I stabbed a few knives through his hands then slit his throat. Cindy didn't know that I had taken his life. She just thought I had ran him out of town.

"Well thanks mon ami."

"I'll be right back, it's in the back. I don't keep it here at the bar. Don't need people trying to steal it."

I watched her walked to the backroom. She had an ass that was for sure. I've thought about getting with her but something just told me it wouldn't be a smart idea. Sure she was of age but her being my friend's daughter just didn't still well with me. You know that old saying. "Don't shit where you eat." I finished my cigarette when she walked up and placed the bottle on the bar.

[Image: 0NLFV7p.jpg]

My eyes grew wide in astonishment. It looked like a large diamond, like one some royal family would have on display for their guests to see. Cindy grabbed me a glass and placed it in front of me, twisted the top off and poured some into the glass, I licked my lips in anticipation. It looked so good, I couldn't wait to taste it. Once she was finished, I picked up the glass and drank some down. It burned as it went down. It truly was the the nectar of the Gods.

"Well? How is it?"

"I could die happy. That's how good it is. Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed this."

Cindy opened her mouth to say something but was cut off when my cell went off. I reached into my pocket and pulled it out to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello love, it's Belladonna."

"I could tell by the English accent"

"Smart ass. Anyways, I'd like to inform you that my master is ready to meet you in one hour, as you have asked."

"Ah well good. So where am I meeting her?"

"Come to my club and I will take you to her."

"Right, okay. I'll see you in a bit."

"See you soon love."

We hung up and placed my cell back into my pocket. I looked up at Cindy and smiled before I downed some more of the Johnnie Walker. So damn good.

"Who was that?"

"Belladonna, I'm going to meet The Master of The City."

"Is that bad?"

I shrugged."I'm not sure yet. Let's hope not but you can never be sure with vampires."

"Isn't that the truth?"

"Oui, it is."

I finished my glass and lit up another cigarette. Hell this could be my very last drink. It was my job to hunt and killed vampires who broke the law. I was pretty sure I wasn't too liked in the vampire world, but hey, someone had to do the job.

To be continued
Edit Hate Post Like Post