Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Corporation is DEAD
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-15-2014, 11:04 PM

"Step right up.... Step right up, read all about it.
There's nothing to read but there's something I wanna get off my chest, it seems Pest and Swagmire can't be bothered to talk to me. I haven't heard from Vince or Shane either.
Pest is now a tag champ with someone who isn't even a member of The Corporation. The Corporation might aswell be dead!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 11:24 PM

Pest:I have been in the hospital. And aside from that, I do not have the time to answer every email I get. I am sorry that I am busy with other things, and cannot plan every little detail of my life with you. I am also sorry that I was hired by Jack to do something for him. And no, I am not sorry. You probably should not have emailed me telling me how you were quitting only to recant it.
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-15-2014, 11:31 PM

"So you don't have time to return my emails but you can answer me here? So everyone can see?

Screw Jack. I couldn't give two craps about him. He can kiss The Scully Meisters ass.

You have a problem with me huh? How's Barbie? Oh wait isn't she six feet under?"
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 11:37 PM

Pest:Yes, I have time to respond right now. I'm still in a hospital room, as you can see. Yeah, I killed Barbie, imagine that. I ended the life of the mother of my unborn child. Guess what that means I'd do to you. The corporation doesn't have to die because you're being a brat. Just walk away and let us find a replacement. Someone who won't lose to Ghost Tank. How about we get Calypso. Calypso, come join the Corporation.
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-15-2014, 11:45 PM

"Oh dear Mr Scully is throwing his toys out of his cot because other people are doing their own thing."

"Think for yourself Mr. Scully. It is who you are."

"Don't rely on others. Others will just let you down."

"Peace to you Mr. Scully."

"Oh dear well never mind."

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:
LOSSES: 2

THE REAL HIGHER POWER SEES ALL
HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WINS, OR LOSSES

WE JUST CARE ABOUT MAKING STATEMENTS

[Image: Sun_Light_Energy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-15-2014, 11:52 PM

"Find a replacement? Vince and Shane came to me. They wanted me. I then chose you and asked Swaggy.
I did most of the work.

Look it's fine, I know where I'm not wanted. So I will walk away like you requested."
Hate Post Like Post