Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Of Hardcore....
Steve Blackman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 07:30 PM

We see that Maverick kicked out a lot of pins during the 24 hour period. He gains the belt until this man shows up...

"Hey... where's my fucking pinnnicale shot?"

Then we see him Karate Choppin Mikey G in the head.

Then he ends upin Thrust Kickin the fluid Frodo in the face.

"Who is the fucking champin of this Division?... I am willing to make an offer."

Then we see the champin looking at Blackman...who shows him a igla repleca of the Hardcore belt.

"This title and I gone through hell in back... but no one had the Guts to pin me in a hotel room... or in some funland USA shit."

He On mu daje naslov i on završi udaranje pojas iznad njegove glupan ga pokriva u svojoj staroj WWF Hardcore pojas .

"No hard feelings man..."
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-15-2014, 08:35 PM

SHIT ON A DICK ITS THE LETHAL WEAPON STEVE BLACKMAN

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-17-2014, 12:47 AM

(12-15-2014, 07:30 PM)Steve Blackman Said: We see that Maverick kicked out a lot of pins during the 24 hour period. He gains the belt until this man shows up...

"Hey... where's my fucking pinnnicale shot?"

Then we see him Karate Choppin Mikey G in the head.

Then he ends upin Thrust Kickin the fluid Frodo in the face.

"Who is the fucking champin of this Division?... I am willing to make an offer."

Then we see the champin looking at Blackman...who shows him a igla repleca of the Hardcore belt.

"This title and I gone through hell in back... but no one had the Guts to pin me in a hotel room... or in some funland USA shit."

He On mu daje naslov i on završi udaranje pojas iznad njegove glupan ga pokriva u svojoj staroj WWF Hardcore pojas .

"No hard feelings man..."

Scorpio doesn't really know what the fuck is going on other than the fact that a dirty black man is trying to steal his title and he ain't having that so he kicks out so hard that Steve Blackman turns into headcheese.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post