Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 09:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Dancing is easy, kicking both your asses, even more so.
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-14-2014, 11:58 PM

"So, I just got down watching your promo Mastermind, I have to ask. Was your plan to put me to sleep? Your promos are worst then Steve Davis'. If I wanted a damn history lesson, I'd watch the History Channel. I'm sorry, I just can't take you at face value. Do you know who is more threatening then you Mastermind? A God damn new born baby. That's right. That's how pathetic you are, I could kick your ass without breaking a sweat. Luke Gunnar sure as Hell knows. Just ask him and he'll tell you how bad of a beating he got by my hands. The fact you don't know what a three way dance is just show how much of a dumb fuck you are. It's just a triple threat match, just with a different name. Like really? Fuck, you might as well not even show up to the match if you don't know what it is. I'm sure you've been in a triple threat match before with elimination rules. Don't worry, I'll make sure to get rid of you first."

"You see, when it all comes down to it. You're nothing more then a shit stain on Peter Gilmour's underpants. You couldn't master yourself out of a fucking paper bag, let alone anyone's mind. I'll see you on Monday and I'll show you just how weak you really are. Now, as for Justin Sane, mon ami, you need to relax or else you're going to pop a vain in your head and fall down dead on the spot and then ends the pitiful life of Justin Sane. I don't have a "gimmick" Justin, my job is to hunt down vampires and or werewolves and kill them. That's what I do and I'm very damn good at it. So dealing with your ass will be a walk in the park. I'll finish this match in time to go to poker night. I'm in my home town. I have home field advantage. I love how you think that you're some big bad mother fucker. Don't make me fucking laugh. Well, I take that back. When I was watching your promo, I couldn't stop laughing."

"That's a good thing. You weren't boring like that thrash Mastermind, I'll give you that much, but I've stared across at much more scary people then you and dealt with them all. I don't need my Colt .45 to hurt you, all I need are my fists. Nothing more and nothing less. So think what you will like, it doesn't matter. I'll win, go home, fuck my vampire slut and call it a day. So I'm ending this now. I'll see you two pussies at Madness but not for very long. It's poker night and I have money to win."

Fade to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post