Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 04:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Grenade in the Tank
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-14-2014, 10:03 PM

"I don't feel like doing much for this promo, so I thought I could just make this last minute thing to address Ghost Tank while I still can. Question is, what is there to say? His namesake has become a massive joke among the entire federation and I don't even have to point that out anymore since he lost to the most unknown and horrible talent known to man, sans Frodo. He's suplexed a bear, which has gotten all the animal rights activists pissed the hell off. Hell, thanks to him suplexing that fucking bear, the XWF is in danger of a lawsuit if he wins. Worry not guys, you all will get your paycheck, because I'll make sure that GT doesn't even come close to winning this belt.

Face it GT, you've got those rose tinted glasses over your eyes. You're too busy thinking back to War Games that you can't even spare a minute of your time to toss out those compliments and insults you've promised. I've been waiting for those, man. Oh wait, did that bear disprove the bionic man phrase that you keep trying to pass off to us? For shame."

The knight laughs mockingly at Ghost Tank's expense.

"Remember, you're not just fighting against me, you're fighting against my will to hold onto this belt until I properly win it from Gator. I don't care if he wants to fight me specifically to get it back, as long as it's held by me, no one will be taking that belt until I face the original champion. You may think differently, but that's because you're too doped up on anesthetic to see what's really going to happen on Madness. I'll pin you, you'll add me to that list, which is in dire need of talented names, by the way, and you'll be wondering about why you wasted the #1 contendership on a chance to watch me kick your ass."

Once again, the knight laughs.

"Wasn't very wise of you to fight that bear now, was it? Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post