Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
You learn new shit everyday.
Ethan Donovan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-13-2014, 04:09 PM

I woke up in my bed. I had gotten home from my match in Istanbul the night before. I sat up and looked at my alarm clock. It was noon right on the dot. Damn, I was out for almost eight hours. Which I guess I should count that as a plus. I didn't get as much sleep as I would like. With my job as a vampire executioner, helping the police and now I was a wrestler. I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep. So getting eight hours of rest, well that's a victory to me. I reached over to my nightstand for my pack of cigarettes and pulled on out, placed it between my lips and fired it up. I took in a drag and let the smoke fill my lungs. The best time to have cigarettes were when you woke up, after sex and after a nice meal. I was fully awake after a few puffs of my cigarette. So I got out of bed and straight to the bathroom. After draining the dragon, I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my cell. I had to make a call.

I dialed the number to Belladonna's club and hit the call button. It rang four times before I got someone on the other line."Hello, thank you for calling The Dancing Dead, This is Ava, How may I help you?" Shit, that was very professional."Bonjour, this is Ethan Donovan. I know that Belladonna isn't up but could I leave a message for her?"

"Oh mister Donovan, there is no need to leave a message, she's here now. I'll go get her."

She put me on hold. If she could see my face, it would have on confused look on it. How the hell could Belladonna be up at noon? It didn't make any sense, she should be resting in a coffin or something like that. I didn't like the fact she was up in the day time. It meant she was a powerful vampire, but just how powerful was she? I took another drag from my cigarette as I waited. Moments later I heard Belladonna pick up the phone.

"Well hello Ethan. I'm glad you made it back safe. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well."

"You sound confused love."

"Yes, I am. How are you up during the day?"

"Now now love, a woman has to have her secrets, plus you could have simply asked." Shit, well she got me there. I have to remember that when I wanted to know more about vampire powers.

"Yes, I guess you're right. Anyways. I was just calling you like I said I would."

"I thank you for that Ethan. My master will be happy. Which is a good thing. She hasn't been of the mood as of late."

"Ah, I see. Well when will she be up?"

"Don't worry about that. I will call you when everything is ready. So please be ready. She doesn't like to be kept waiting."

I didn't like the sound of that. If a vampire was already hard to deal with, then an angry one was more difficult to handle. I guess I should be on time huh?

"Oui, I'll be on time. Just so you know if anything happens to me and I mean fucking anything. Hell fire and lighting will rain down on you and all of your kin."

Belladonna laughed, it was oddly calming. It was her voice. She was calming me with her voice.

"What's so funny?" I asked after she stopped laughing.

"Nothing love, I just like how violent you can get, It left me moist. I can promise you that no harm will come to you, my master has said so and what she says, goes or else."

"I see, sorry if I don't sound like jumping for joy. Just call me an hour before your master wants to meet."

"Understood love. Now you take care." She hung up the phone, I tossed my cell onto my bed and took a puff from my cigarette. It was going to be one long night. Call me crazy, but it was just a feeling.

To be continued
Edit Hate Post Like Post