Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauntlet Match
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-11-2014, 12:28 PM

"I want a Gauntlet match. Three opponents in this order Peter Gilmour, Justin Sane and Ghost Tank. They all beat The Scully Meister in singles matches so why would I be so crazy? Cuz Scully is crazy. I am a mad man in a straight jacket, ready to be unleashed. What do you guy's say?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2014, 01:12 PM

I say you're an idiot, Scully.

A ballsy idiot, but an idiot.

I can't decide if I should offer to help you go against them three on two, or if should just prepare to be the first guy to get to kick your ass in 2015.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-11-2014, 01:30 PM

"I keep seeing things. Things I don't understand.
Loverboy.. I don't trust myself. I'm losing my mind. If you was to help me, I don't even know if you would be safe. I'm not safe.
I keep having these blackouts. Right now, I feel okay but who knows when I can turn.
Me and you have never seen eye to eye."

Scully begins rocking back and fourth
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-11-2014, 02:32 PM

"Psst Vinnie, I think Scully has rabies or some shit, best to leave him be."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-11-2014, 02:39 PM

Scully raises an eyebrow at Gator's comment

"There's nothing wrong with me... Noises... What's that horrible sound in my ear?

Ahhhhhhhhh

The metal.... The glass.... Where am I? Who are you?

Stop yelling at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

Scully starts to scratch his face causing it too bleed....
He also has other wounds in his face
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-11-2014, 02:39 PM

"Scully, because you fought me like a man, because you actually tried, I will give you a rematch. However, you do not want this Gauntlet. If you go through with it, by yourself, you will lose. I'm sorry, but it is the truth. If you want another one on one, you can name the stipulation. Sound good?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-11-2014, 02:44 PM

I look around. What is going on? Why is my face bleeding?
I see Ghost Tank before me.

"Ghost Tank... I underestimated you last time. I lost. But the night you beat me, I lost myself. I want this gauntlet match... I don't care if I have to attack you all one by one to get it"
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-11-2014, 04:30 PM

"Mr Scully, it's good to finally meet you."

"It seems that you have lost your mind."

"The Real Higher Power can help you with that."

"Just step into the light, and you will be at Peace."

"Peace to you Mr. Scully."

"The Real Higher Power has spoken."

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:
LOSSES: 2

THE REAL HIGHER POWER SEES ALL
HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WINS, OR LOSSES

WE JUST CARE ABOUT MAKING STATEMENTS

[Image: Sun_Light_Energy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2014, 07:42 PM

"Scully, you really are stupider than you look. Maybe I really did knock a few screws loose two weeks ago. I've beaten you once, with your own finishing move.. I don't want Gilmour's sloppy seconds. That wannabe monster with the neon green hair might oblige you, but as far as my participation goes? Request denied. Try doing something other than getting your ass handed to you every week, then we'll talk."

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2014, 01:16 AM

"I can assure you, it wasn't you Justin. I am not Justin Sane because of you. We had a gruelling match, I lost, life goes on. Or so I thought.
I didn't expect what happened to me after my match against GT.
No one knows about it. Right now, I am feeling okay but who knows when I have a blackout.
You should accept my challenge. A couple of victories, now you think your the XWF Universal Champion or something"
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-14-2014, 08:44 AM

Scully, dude, we're all getting really worried about you.

I need you to do me a favor.

[Image: doll-where-did-he-touch-you-child-abuse-creepy.jpg]

I need you to show me on this doll where Ghost Tank touched you. We can talk about it, dude. We're friends.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-14-2014, 10:54 AM

why would I bother whipping a scrub like scully again when I got better things to worry about?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2014, 11:45 AM

"Vinnie, it was just below the belly button.... He was too strong, I couldn't fight him off. Is that what you wanted me to say?
If he had touched me in an inappropriate place, I would of broke his jaw.

Gilmour, what better things do you have to worry about apart from being fat and bullied in the XWF? I don't understand why you keep getting Universal Title shots, it's not like you ever come close to winning it!"
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-14-2014, 12:22 PM

(12-14-2014, 10:54 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: why would I bother whipping a scrub like scully again when I got better things to worry about?

Yeah. Like what's for lunch tomorrow. And for the next three days. Mister Gilmour, you may have a title match coming up around the corner, but I doubt that's something you truly need to worry about. We all already know the result. Stay hungry, my friend.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2014, 12:57 PM

"Doctor, Doctor can you help me?"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-14-2014, 02:18 PM

dont worry Doc, we're not even close to being finished with our session ;)

and Scully, talk to me when you've won something

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2014, 03:08 PM

"Gilmour, talk to me when you've lost some weight"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-14-2014, 07:54 PM

oh wow another fat joke.. get some better material you wanker

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-14-2014, 11:20 PM

"Hey, don't be jealous Peter. Just cuz i can see my cock"
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

12-15-2014, 12:02 AM

i can too.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-15-2014, 07:38 AM

(12-14-2014, 02:18 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: dont worry Doc, we're not even close to being finished with our session ;)

and Scully, talk to me when you've won something

Peter, we've barely begun our sessions, friend. Best of luck in your Universal Title match, I'll be watching it very closely.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 07:48 AM

Guys, quit calling Peter fat. He's sensitive, man.

And Pete? Stop looking at Scully's dick, dude, that's weird.

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 07:55 AM

"And people say I'm insane? You guys are fucking tapped in the head. Scully, you havent earned the right for a fucking rematch with me. Gilmour, the only thing more important in your life right now is sewing your cock back on after Morbid removed it from that obese vessel you call a body, and as for you, Doc? I hope you are paying close attention to that Universal title match, because every single thing you do is on my radar. I'm not even concerning myself with Lane, I've already proven he is yesterday's news."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:02 AM

"Hello children. Might I ask why any of you are concerning yourselves with the outcome of the Universal Title match? It's not like you'll be getting a crack at the belt--that's strictly reserved for me."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:12 AM

(12-15-2014, 08:02 AM)John Samuels Said: "Hello children. Might I ask why any of you are concerning yourselves with the outcome of the Universal Title match? It's not like you'll be getting a crack at the belt--that's strictly reserved for me."

Says the dude who isn't even in the title match, and won't do anything to earn his spot other than beat up on one version of Maverick or another every week.

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:20 AM

"Oh look, it's the reverse Michael Jackson. Fuck off, Samuels, associating yourself with Theo Pryce doesn't make you relevant, so stop acting like you matter around here."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:21 AM

"How I've earned my spot is irrelevant. Fact of the matter is that I'm the #1 contender for the Universal Title, no matter what any of you sniveling babies has to say about it. If I wanted to be in that match you better believe I'd be in it, but my friend Theo doesn't need any help dispatching of Peter and Eli. Goad all you'd like, Pam, you're still a piece of undeserving garbage with no chance of getting a title shot."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:27 AM

(12-15-2014, 08:20 AM)Justin Sane Said:
"Oh look, it's the reverse Michael Jackson. Fuck off, Samuels, associating yourself with Theo Pryce doesn't make you relevant, so stop acting like you matter around here."

"Cute. This coming from the guy who looks like a lost puppy without Evertrust's coattails to ride around on. Would you like to maybe achieve a single accolade or accomplishment before you start talking to me like I should even know your name? You're even further off my radar than Pam Lane."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-15-2014, 08:31 AM

Hell up, people fighting everywhere... How I have missed this joint.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-15-2014, 08:35 AM

(12-15-2014, 07:55 AM)Justin Sane Said:
"And people say I'm insane? You guys are fucking tapped in the head. Scully, you havent earned the right for a fucking rematch with me. Gilmour, the only thing more important in your life right now is sewing your cock back on after Morbid removed it from that obese vessel you call a body, and as for you, Doc? I hope you are paying close attention to that Universal title match, because every single thing you do is on my radar. I'm not even concerning myself with Lane, I've already proven he is yesterday's news."

Well! Hello, my friend. My name is Doctor Louis D'Ville. I am the XWF Xtreme Champion and the King of the XWF.

Who are you again?

(12-15-2014, 08:02 AM)John Samuels Said: "Hello children. Might I ask why any of you are concerning yourselves with the outcome of the Universal Title match? It's not like you'll be getting a crack at the belt--that's strictly reserved for me."

Mister Senator, do you recall your recent pin attempt for my Xtreme Title? Or being the first competitor in this fine organization to attempt a pin on the Doctor? I believe I have every reason to concern myself with this match. Especially since my dearest friend, Mister Gilmour, is involved. You and I have already done our rounds. So please, grab a seat, and perhaps, some of Mister Pryce's popcorn, and enjoy the show as I will.

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:39 AM

(12-15-2014, 08:27 AM)John Samuels Said: "Cute. This coming from the guy who looks like a lost puppy without Evertrust's coattails to ride around on. Would you like to maybe achieve a single accolade or accomplishment before you start talking to me like I should even know your name? You're even further off my radar than Pam Lane."

"Hilarious, another Evertrust line. Like I haven't been fed enough of those to satisfy even Gilmours appetite. Amazing how you continue to mention yourself in the Universal title picture without ever actually doing anything about it, Samuels. Is it really because Theo is your friend? Or are you just concerned that after he kicks your ass and you're sent trekking to the back of the line, you will have nothing left to talk about?"

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 08:57 AM

"Let's get a couple things straight here, bitchboy:

1. Don't be so presumptive, I'm the one who ended Theo's reign as king. Something you'd never be able to do.

2. John Samuels will never, ever, be at the back of the line. At my absolute worst I'm still head and shoulders above the rest of you knuckle dragging idiots.

Why is it so hard for you people to fathom that I don't want to cash in my title opportunity on a good friend? If Eli or Peter, by some miracle, emerge as the Universal Champion, you can believe that that belt will be mine as soon as they muster up the courage to step foot inside that ring again. Have fun on the sidelines, chumps."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2014, 09:09 AM

"Wow. Cool story. Thanks for clearing things up and telling us exactly why you are Theo's bitch, in stead of allowing us to draw our own conclusions. Nice to see when the brightness of your skin dropped, so did your intellect. Suits you."

Hate Post Like Post