Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Tank, mon!
Jamaican Jimmy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Bruddah Ghost Tank, mon... I 'ere you don't be likin' me music!

Well 'ere's some more for ya, me friend.

By de way, yer 'air looks like sumtin I'd be smokin', mon. Let me light it up!

BUH!

[Image: XOaEDy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-10-2014, 12:03 PM

"No, you can't smoke my hair. It may look like ja herb, but smoking hair does nothing. Also, I don't care what music you listen to. Diff'rent strokes for Diff'rent folks, 'mon'."

((OOC Note: What you heard, is that me, AKA the Player of GT, hated that your signature, was an autoplay video, which made me hate the song So no matter what, if your post was on that page, I'd have to scroll to your post(s), and then manually pause your videos. It's a chore, man. And really not cool. Otherwise, I and by extension, GT, really don't care what music you listen to.))

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jamaican Jimmy Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2014, 12:14 PM

If me wanna smoke it, mon, me gonn'ta smoke it!

Jimmy plucks several strands of Ghost Tank's hair and sets them into the bottom of his glass "Rowdy Roddy Pipe."

Silly bumboclaat!

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-10-2014, 12:48 PM

Tommy See's this jamican bum and he smacks him with his dog collar from his last match. He strangles this man it until his face turned green...

Listen up.... if Tank doesn't like Reggie music, he does not care for it. Also, if you dare to take more strans of his hair... this collar will end your days of smoking Ganja... I will not take responsibility for suffocating your lungs away... you fucking understand.

He still strangles the collar on this guys neck...
Hate Post Like Post
Jamaican Jimmy Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2014, 12:52 PM

A visible erection rises in Jimmy's cargo shorts

Don't...

Stop...

Mon.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jamaican Jimmy's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-08-2016)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-10-2014, 12:54 PM

He pulls the collar off his neck and leaves this man alone...
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-10-2014, 12:58 PM

The moment Jimmy plucked those hairs, was the moment he'd had sealed his fate. However, he saw Wish take care of him. Then he decided to also take care of Jimmy, who would feel a huge hand wrap around his throat, the large man's arm having moving quick, like a viper's strike. He then would raise him in the air by his throat, growling,

"I told you, smoking hair does nothing, you fucking idiot. You're an insult to stoners and the marijuana culture. I should do them a favor and snap your little fucking neck."

Instead, he picks up Rowdy Roddy Pipe, and throws it, hard, breaking it into several pieces from being thrown against a wall, then dropping Jimmy,

"Go smoke some dank, your current stash is just pussy ass shwag."

He walked away afterwards.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jamaican Jimmy Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2014, 01:06 PM

Me pipe!

Me pipe, mon... why would ye break me pipe like dat?

I 'ad dat ting since I was just a little boy, me ol' man taught me 'ow to pack a bowl in dat ting!

Jimmy falls to his knees, weeping. Then masturbating. Then weeping and masturbating.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jamaican Jimmy's post:
Unknown Soldier (05-08-2016)