Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM PUNK, I want a piece of you...
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-25-2013, 12:02 AM

I'm......... Speechless...... Who scripts my promo-esque shit, anyway? I guess it's probably some bitch with no knowledge of good music...... From now, I'm saying things without a script!

Ann tears up some cue cards.

Better. Well, now that that annoying fucking song is out of the way, CM Punk, I want you......

[Image: TJfx3.gif]

NO! NO! A MATCH you fucking DIPSHIT! ...... I want a match, CM Sucky! That's right. You might have just gotten Cyren as a manager, but I don't give two shits. I ain't afraid of you, and I certainly ain't afraid of no super-saiyan Cy-Duck!

Now, I'm 2-0, if you haven't already heard. That's right. 2-0.... You've got nothing on me, Punk! NOTHING.... In fact, coming up on Madness, I have to bust a guy open to achieve victory. Kinda my forte, dontcha think!?....... And guess what? I already teamed with him...... Sorta...... On Shove-It, so I KNOW what a loser he is. This is gonna be SOOO easy....

Speaking of easy. Gimme an even stipulation, if you want one, a match type, a date for that match to occur. Whatever! I'm in! Hell, I debuted under the stipulation that if I lost, I ended up John Black's manager.... But no, no, no! Instead, I forced him into being little Johnny Madison's BITCH!......

She turns towards another camera for a second.

You're welcome, by the way, Madison....

Then she turns back to the first camera.

Come on, Best-In-The-World! I wanna see if you have what it takes to hit me with the GTS, even with that LOSER Cyren by your damn side......... Hey, I'll even throw in an ice-cream bar...... What do you say, kid? Got what it takes?

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2013, 02:53 PM

Fine! I get stipulation and date, haha, you're easier than you appear Thraxx.

Stipulation? Simple, really..Barb wire ropes match.

Date? The first Madness after gauntlet city.

Oh and one other thing. C Y R E N can fight for me,making this an unofficial 2v1 match.

Accept the terms, or get back in the.. Well, you know. Fuck your rules.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-25-2013, 07:23 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!

You think you can just toss out any stupid stipulation and I'll say yes? I never said that, did I? I don't think I did.... DO you really think I would give you an advantage? Put myself in a handicap? What the hell makes you think I would ever do that!?!?!?

I'm in.

P.S. It's cute that you feel the need to have your boyfriend, Cy-Duck, backing you up in the ring. It just EXUDES confidence, doesn't it?

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-25-2013, 07:39 PM

Oh Thraxx. Ever so charming. See you there.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post