Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 09:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker The End...
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-08-2014, 12:05 AM

Ghost Tank listened to Scully's latest promo. He looked to the camera, looked to his t.v. then looked back to the camera, shaking his head.

Scully, Scully, Scully, Scully. You are resting on your laurels. You're relying too much on outside support. You are not going to give me a match, are you? You are going to call out The Corporation, I'm going to kick their fucking asses, and then I'm going to kick your ass. When I beat you, Scully, what are you going to do? Are you going to go to Vince, make him pay Shane, and somehow weasel your way into the T.V. Title picture? Am I going to beat you, and still have to face you when I go for the title? Scully. After Madness finishes, you will be looking up, see my hand raised, hear my music playing, and you will know, that you only had yourself to blame. You decided to take a shit, instead of get off the pot and train for perhaps the second biggest match of your life. I can't believe how nonchalant you have been! I've been taking you seriously this entire fucking time, and you couldn't even pay me the same courtesy?!

Scully, I can't believe you. I just, I can't even process this. Have fun with your woman. I have to go rest up, so that I spend my morning and afternoon training for our match tonight. I will be lifting weights, I will be running through streets, alleyways, and across buildings, perfecting my body, getting ready for our match, and all you will be doing, is fucking, sleeping, and eating. Good night, Scully. Thanks for the win. Oh, and to those of you in the Corporation, I'm prepared for you to help him out. Oh, I'm very prepared. So, please, try to interfere. I'll break every bone in your fucking body.

The video would fade to black, the neon green words flashing over the darkness

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post