Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 07:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Stayin Tru'
Ferrari Punk

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2014, 10:44 PM

"Hey look, lil' Froyo's openin' his mouth again. What's he gonn' say now? That I own a Prius? A Mini Coopa'? A Nissan Leaf? All of the above? No, instead he calls me a 'cuntshake' and says I have 'little dick syndrome' Man, what da' fuck? Like actually, are you trying to step up from yo' comment of calling me a sponge by calling me a 'cuntshake' instead? And saying I have 'little dick syndrome'. That's just like sayin' that my dick is tiny but you tryin' to sound more intelligent so you called it a 'syndrome'. Froyo, you managed to go from second grade insults to mothafuckin' preschool shit, nigga. Pathetic. Truly pathetic."

"Nope. The match hasn't been decided. Do you see a nigga in a black and white striped shirt holding yo' short ass stubby arm in the air? No, unless you trippin' hard on some crack. And you also managed to confuse da whole fuckin' XWF too. First, you said, this bullshit is directly from yo' shitty promo, "All of these questions and more will be answered when the ref calls the match tomorrow." Then, you said, "You see, the match, it’s already been called." I mean are you brain dead, nigga? Fo' real tho. First, you say the answer to questions that nobody even fuckin' asked will be answered when the ref calls the match. Then, you say the match has already been called. Froyo, you ignorant, dumb mothafucka', there is only one match. Not two. Not three, but one. Stop rollin' dope and get with the program, cuh."

"I laugh at how you try to impress, nigga. Nova SS? How fas' does that thing go? 55, maybe even 60 miles per hour? That car is a piece of muscle shit. Sports cars fuckin' smoke muscle cars, cuh. Not only do you not know shit about talkin' shit, you don't know shit 'bout cars either. What are yo' good at anyway? Raping men in the buttho' with yo' supposedly big dick? Are yo' gonna pull out yo' dick in the middle of the match and try to rape Hawkins? Please have some fuckin commo' decency and keep that two inch crayon away from me."

"I woul' think that yo' standards are pretty low considering the fact you called me a 'cuntshake'. How does tha' insult even work? Out of nowher', I'm just called a 'cuntshake'. Who pissed in yo' 7/11 Slurpee? Are yo' mad 'cuz of the fact that you can't afford to pay yo' bills no more 'cuz you bought that piece of shiet Daytona Coupe. That you and Katie just live on ramen noodles and tap water erryday. That the lights flicker constantly, and the air conditioning is long gone. Like I said, I can slip you a Benjamin if you want."

'Bust my jaw. I don' really give a fuck what you do. 'Cuz I know it's not gonna happen. You just saying all dis bullshit. You ain't gonna do nothing. Whatchu gonna do? You gonna call out yo' pussy brother SwagMire for backup? 'Help me Swaggy, Punk is beating me senseless and I can't take it no more.' Is that how shit is gonna go down? You gonna pussy out and tell Katie that Daddy isn't bringing home his paycheck today? Then, you and Katie talk to each other while eating ramen noodles with plastic forks on the floor. Is that how shit is gonna go down? Hell, I bet if I slam yo' down on the mat, it breaks and yo' small ass falls throu' it."

"Bruh, people don't scream for yo' ass. They probably say 'Frodo sucks big weiner', and you don't know it because you think you're such a great wrestler. You think jus' 'cuz you got some dumbass named John Samuels down on the groun' that all of the sudden you're some great wrestler. You didn't even pin him, so why the fuck when anybody be proud of you. 'I got some guy on the ground and didn't have the urge to put my dick in his ass. I feel so proud of myself', that's probably what you did. Just because I throw you on the groun' doesn't mean I'm the best fuckin' wrestler in the univers', nigga. What is gonna make me worth mentioning is when I pin you after I through your ass to the ground, cuh."

"For all I know, Hawkins isn't even in this thing anymore so it looks like it's just me versus you, Froyo. You can have the first shot. That is if I don't beat yo' midget ass to it, nigga. I'll probably hit you with a few mini RKOs, maybe let you regroup wit' yo'self for a few secons'. Then, when you think you got what you's deserved, I'll hit you with A Golden Opportunity. You'll probably be ou' for the three count, and the paramedics will rush to your aide. Just remember this, Froyo. When you wake up the next mornin' wherever the fuck you might be, just remember. That you lost to a nigga with a Toyota Supra.

The camera fades to blackness as Ferrari Punk drives away in his white Ferrari Enzo.
Edit