Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 08:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Pain, Thy Name is Maverick
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-06-2014, 07:59 PM

"Maverick, I'm going to be as blunt as I possiby can be, alright? Your words hurt me. Not in the way that you'd hope for either, no; my mind tried to claw its way out of my head to escape the bullshit you spew. I don't even feel like pulling out rock music against you anymore. Hope you like Steely Dan, asshole."

We fade in on Johnathan and his sister, Syndi Heart, setting the table for dinner. He came back to Baltimore to have a Christmas dinner with his folks because he can't really make it home for Christmas, what with promotional stuff for the XWF and whatnot taking up the majority of his time. He thought it would be nice to spend some time with his family before he had to travel to Little Rock for his first title defense match against Maverick. His sister has a huge smile on her face, as she is so happy just to have him home with his family for a change. Now that he's away from his coworkers, he can finally talk to his sister without having to hang up on him for a change. Johnathan, however, doesn't feel the same way. He looks over to his sister with mild annoyance due to how happy she is for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Syndi finishes setting up her side of the table and skips over to his side, much to his distaste.

"Yes, I'm home for a change. There's no need to be that close to me."

She looks at how he's doing setting up the table and helps him out.

"Oh now what are you doing?"

"The way you set the table is so sloppy. I'm just trying to help you fold it the way mother taught us, fold in diamonds, not in squares. If you fold in a square-"

"You'll be worse for wear, yes, I remember that. Why should it matter? I was folding in diamonds, why are you trying to fix what's already right?"

"It wasn't right! It was made as if a dog ran on top of the table, how is that right?"

The knight sighs out of frustration. Syndi, knowing that she's got him, continues to fold the napkins the way her mother taught her.

"Look, Syndi, I'm just stressed about making a good first impression as a champion for this company. I know that I didn't really earn that belt, but as long as that belt is on me, I have to hang onto it for dear life. You know what I'm saying?"

"I was a wrestler as well, Johnathan, I think I know what you mean."

Johnathan chortles out of amusement. Syndi finishes folding the napkins while Johnathan looks around the kitchen for some sort of excuse to get his sister out of the house. Seeing that everything is at full stock, he comes up with some sort of bullshit reason to get her out of the house.

"Hey, I want to bake some cake for dessert, but we're out of strawberries and chocolate cake mix."

His sister stops what she's doing and turns towards his with surprise and admiration.

"You want to bake a chocolate strawberry cake? For us?"

"Why not? Family is important for a wrestler than belts. Now I want to bake a cake for my family while I still have a chance to do so, and I need those ingredients. What do ya say, Syndi? You up for it?"

The scene fades out before fading back in on Johnathan on his own in the dining room of his house in Baltimore. He has his arms crossed and is currently looking up at the ceiling. He has a confident and rather relaxed smile on his face as he either waits for a good time to speak to the Cambot or for his sister to come home. He looks down at the bot while keeping that very same smile.

"At times like these, you begin to take pleasure in all the simple things. Sure, this belt is amazing to hold, but what about spending time with friends and family?Well, here in the XWF, Maverick currently has no friends and he chooses not to talk about his family. Who knows? They're probably the biggest pieces of shit on the planet and Maverick has the decency not to show them to us out of fear. If that's the case, I can't blame him for not talking about them at all."

He laughs like a cocky bastard.

"Well let's see what you've done while I was combating the voice in my head. I see that you made another piece of shit promo that doesn't benefit you at all. Well, I might as well start from the beginning and see where where it goes from there."

Maverick Said:You say I got shit on by more superior competition? Hell goddamn no. I gave Azreal Erebus- a former two- time Universal Champion, mind you- the fight of his life, and had him beat twice in our matchup.

"Let me stop you right there. You did, I repeat, did get shit on by far superior talent. Gator and Frodo took a nasty shit on you in that Fatal Five way match. You probably don't remember that because the fumes have fucked with your head so much, but whatever. The point is, it happened literally and figuratively. Azrael and Samuels put you back in your place because you acted like a little shithead that wanted, no, deserved everything."

Johnathan laughs

"Guess what, hot shot? Not everything can be handed to you simply because you want it. You have to fight for it. You have to work your way up the ranks in order to get what you want. Granted, MacClay gave me a shortcut, but I still have to earn the right to hold this belt. I'll start by taking you down square in the ring, proving to you that, once again, you cannot even come close to taking me down. Hang on, didn't you say something about me and Harrison? Something about me being the weak link? Hang on, I have to check this real quick."

Maverick Said:Using the fact he formed Hope & Honor with you after that match only proves you're the weak link of that team. Try and refute that. Oh, what's that, you can't? Yeah, he lost to Peter goddamn Gilmour. This means that you would lose against Peter Gilmour should you face him in a match.

Without any warning, Johnathan bursts out laughing so hard, it sounds like a hyena is screaming out for help.

"Y-You-You can't even try to say that an acceptable excuse! That-That do-That doesn't even work in your favor you ignorant little shit!"

The laughter continues on for a few moments as Johnathan turns red from laughing so hard. He starts coughing about as hard as he was laughing, making him rush to the fridge to get some water. The Cambot then flashes this image over the promo:

[Image: RCA_Indian_Head_test_pattern.jpg]

We cut back to the knight taking some deep breaths in and out before even attempting to speak again.

"Alright, I think I'm calm now. In case it happens again, I got some Aquafina to help me calm down. Now where was I? Oh yeah, the Gilmour argument. Well, considering you lost a triple threat match to me in the tourney, you're worse than the guy who lost to LH Harrison, who is a damn good wrestler and I wish the best of luck to him on the tourney, who lost to Peter Gilmour. That's just sad, man. And don't give me that 'I was saving myself for the fatal five way' bullshit; that match put you in the hospital in the first place. If that fatal five way match was the best you could do, you might as pull down your tights and let Frodo ass fuck you dry, because there is no way anything you do after that could redeem yourself. Not even beating me, which is an impossible feat for you at this point, would even give you the slightest bit of credibility."

The knight takes one more deep breath, finally done with that really long paragraph.

"Alright, what's left? He showed me the match with not Frodo, okay, he's doing well so far. He tried to explain that Knightfall will be my downfall..."

Johnathan rolls his eyes out of annoyance because of those play on words.

"Oh, and he decided to take time out of his day to mock my record. How immature. You know that my win loss record has some really prolific names on there right? I've faced people like D'Ville, Lane, James, Mastermind, Reynolds, hell, the list goes on and on! Now what about you? Who have you faced that could be considered worth anyone's time? Well, there's Azrael, who you didn't even come close to pinning, Samuels, and...um...yeah, that's about it. Other than those two, you really aren't notable for doing much of anything. Sure you were on a winning team on War Games, but what did you do? You were probably one of the guys that just stood there and looked pretty."

He laughs.

"Really, all of you accomplishments could be listed on a post-it, that's how useless they are. You already know that I told you personally that calling yourself perfect is, in fact, a flaw. We're all imperfect beings that could strive to make ourselves better. If we settle right where we are, there's no way that we'll be able to reach our true potential. Have I reached mine? No. I'm nearly forty and I don't think I've done enough yet. You? No way, you still have a lot of catching up to do before you can call yourself the illegitimate son of Curt Hennig. You'll find how just how much that's true on Madness, where' you'll find yourself shocked that you, once again, lost to the knight."

There's a knocking on the door, making the knight stand up and answer it.

"Back so soon, Syndi? I thought for sure it would've taken you an hour at most to-"

Much to his surprise, it isn't Syndi at the door. Instead, he finds Gator at the door in his mask, hospital gown, and nothing else. He's resting his hand against an IV stand, pumping nutritional fluid into his bloodstream. The other hand is holding a lit cigarette rather close to his mouth, showing that he's smoking...somehow. Johnathan finds himself staring at Gator for a bit with his mouth wide open, showing shock and awe at the supposedly hospitalized Gator.

"You gonna invite me in? It's fucking freezing out here."

"Oh, right, sorry, uh...would you like to come in?"

Gator says nothing as he shoves Johnathan aside and barges into his house. The masked Brit takes a look at the interior and whistles at the impressive decor.

"Fancy place man, your sister home?"

"No, she's at the store picking up cake ingredients for dessert. Actually, I was the only one home until you came inside."

"Yeah? Whatever, got anything to drink? I would kill for a beer right now."

The knight shrugs and takes a look in the fridge for a beer. Gator, meanwhile, takes a seat in one of the dining room chairs, waiting for the knight to pull something out for him to drink. It takes a moment and another drag from the cigarette for the knight to hand him over a Newcastle Brown Ale. The knight hits the top of the bottle against the table, knocking off the bottle cap. He hands the bottle over to Gator, who lifts his mask slightly to take a swig of the bottle. After a couple of drinks, Gator sets the bottle down and looks over to the Knight, who seems to be watching him uneasily.

"Knight, I know you've got my belt. Right now, you can keep it. You sorta deserve it but if you lose that thing to Iceman every ounce of respect I have for you will disappear, I straight up refuse to let my belt fall into the hands of that punk mother fucker! You understand me?"

"Loud and clear, Gator. That's what I plan to do on Mon-"

"If he touches that belt, the TV title will become a laughing stock, every bit of dignity that belt had would be washed off when Iceman gets his shitty fingers around that gold. Like seriously, he's probably still covered in shit. You ever seen him take a shower? Yeah, me neither. Anyway, I wanna talk about this stupid fucking cunt. He said you don't deserve the belt, as someone who has faced the both of you and beat the crap out of both of you, and as someone who held that belt for a pretty decent amount of time, you deserve it way more than he does. I deserve it more but that's not the point. In our match, you put up a fight. HIM!? What the fuck did Iceman do? A whole load of dick all like he's been doing for a while now, he's lazy, he's pathetic and he whines more than Scully."

Gator takes another drag from his cigarette before looking for an ashtray. The knight tries to stand up to get it, but Gator puts out the cigarette on the Cambot, making the hovering camera to whir and beep somewhat. Gator chuckles at this happening.

"Weird ashtray."

He turns back to the knight, who's wondering how much he'll have to pay Shane for Gator's action.

"So, you better fucking kick his ass in this match because I'd hate to go to all the trouble of going down on to his level to fucking annihilate and humiliate him again. We got an understanding?"

"Yes, sir. I understand you loud and clear. I promise that I will not make your belt look like a joke. D'Ville's already a massive joke because of Maverick, and I promise that I will not let yours meet the same fate.

""Cool. Right, the hospital staff is probably looking for me so I'll shoot off. Just remember, you're better than him, everyone know you deserve that belt more than him and you're more experienced than him. Fuck all that stupid shit he says, the cunt's not worth the trouble of thinking about for too long.... I'll see you around Knight."

"Take care, buddy. I'll see you once you're out and healthy.

Both Gator and the knight shake hands as Gator walks off into the moonlight. Before leaving, Gator turns around and looks back at him.

"I hope you kill him."

With that, he runs off. Johnathan smiles with even more confidence going into this match than he had before. He looks over to the bot with said smile.

"Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post