Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Cleanser Returns
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-06-2014, 05:49 PM

And Now The Continuation of the Cleanser Returns.

Feeling the gloved hand upon his shoulder, he would look up at the masked face of Hysteria. Listening close, taking in every word. His head tilting to the side, opposite of where he was given the pats as he looked at Hysteria, puzzled by his words, but nodding as he spoke

Of course, Prophet. No matter the Brother, I will help you take care of them.

He smiled and let out a sigh of relief to see and hear that the book was fine. Standing up, and nodding to Hysteria's request.

I originally planned to take a week off, just one Madness and one Warfare. However, a woman I loved, had been in a drunken hit-and-run. She was walking home, and a man hit her. He is in police custody and everything is being taken care of so that he pays for taking her life. My heart was a very beloved person because of her illusions, so I don't expect her murderer to have a very good life in prison. For most of the week, I was, well, killing myself by barely eating, barely drinking. Because of this, I was able to see her, and she inspired me to come back. Alvald recorded where you, Martyr and Violator became number one contenders for the Trio belts, so I saw that, but I didn't watch anything else, I had to train. I went to a gym, began lifting weights again. When I wasn't lifting, I was doing my free running to get back to how I was before, quick and agile. That's pretty much it.

He brings a hand to his necklace, smiling as he looked to the steel rings hanging from it,

Even in death, she continues to inspire and drive me.

He lets the necklace fall back against his broad chest

May I ask which Brother you are disappointed with?

Hysteria looks to the floor while hearing the story of Tank's lost love. He sighs and looks at his gloved hands.

I am sorry for you, Cleanser. I can sympathize with your loss. After all, it was a loss of a loved one that would be a large catalyst for me adapting this new form of lifestyle. Albeit, it was not a choice I regret in the slightest! After all, it led me to my new family!

Hysteria begins laughing wildly before slowing to a growl in the back of his throat.

As for the details of the failure amongst our midst, I'm afraid I cannot divulge said information... yet. However, I wanted you to assure me that your loyalties lie in line with The Asylum as a whole.

He listened close to Hysteria's words, nodding emphatically as he spoke about not regretting his choice. Once the laughter died down, and he heard that the information could not be shared, at least, not yet.

Prophet, my loyalties will always be with The Asylum. With the Higher Power. You sharing what you did, just now however, cemented it. Until the Higher Power has no more use of me, I will continue to serve. I will continue to cleanse our enemies, even one of our own.

He brought a fist to pound on the spot on his chest that covers the heart lying deep within,

This I pledge to you.

Thank you Ghost Tank. It's great to have you back... home.

Hysteria turns and watches a few soldiers working on removing some large pillars.

Ghost Tank moved to pick up a large pile of the burned pews, chopped into chunks to be easily carried. Picking up enough of the wood, that he might as well have picked up one of the other half burned pews instead. He walked out of the Church, throwing the wood into a large garbage bin, then walking back inside. He picked up one of the half-broken and burned pews, hoisting it over his shoulder and carrying it out as well, tossing it into the garbage bin. He went back inside and gave a wave to Hysteria that he is leaving, and heading "home" to relax for a bit, and lie in wait for Scully's next promo.

Ghost Tank watches the t.v., sighs as Scully's interview. The Ghostbuster's song made him think about the now dead Harold Ramis. Such a great screenwriter. Such a funny man. Ghost Tank moved his right hand to his necklace, gently rubbing the rings hanging there. He then looked to the right, seeing Alvald standing there, camera held and recording. Ghost Tank viewed the rest of Scully's interview, shaking his head before returning to look at the camera as it zoomed in on Ghost Tank, hand moving to brush his long green hair from his face. He didn't wear his contacts, allowing the world to see those azure eyes, bright, but fierce. His black teeth weren't in either, revealing those bright white teeth of his, making his sharp incisors seem prominent as he spoke,

Scully, you don't take me seriously, and that's going to be your downfall. You call me Ghost Wank. It's cute, do whatever you like, I don't care. If being childish makes you happy, then by all means, be a child. That's why you're going to lose though, Scully. You're not being a man. I bet you're not going to train for our match, are you? I bet you're thinking that you'll just slide on by, with The Corporation's help.

If you don't take me serious, Scully, you will lose. Don't make the mistake that several people before you have made, and that was underestimate me. Refuse to take me seriously, and on Madness, you will feel my fury. You will feel the power of a man possessed to reclaim his position as a dominant force in the XWF.

Scully, I'm glad you don't fear me. Just, don't be stupid out of your arrogance. I'll see you in the ring, and while we fight, you will find yourself screaming for me to stop hurting you, for me to end the match. At Madness, you too will hear the screams as I do, Scully! As several others have before you!

He began to let out the signature laugh of his, as the video faded to black and those neon green words flashed on the screen

Can You HearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post