Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Made for TV
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-06-2014, 04:22 PM

Made For TV

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross

Jonathan Ross:My first guest on tonight's show, is a British wrestler... Who wrestles in America under his surname...
Please give a round applause to..... Mike Scully... Everyone

*The audience clap and cheer as I smile

"Thank you for having me on the show, Jonathan."

Jonathan Ross:Thank you for coming on the show.So you're originally from the second biggest City in England... Birmingham?

"That is correct, I was born and bred in Brummie land."

Jonathan Ross:Nice to see you still have your accent

"I'm gonna get the buzz now"

Jonathan Ross:I got a brummie joke for you, Mike. I hope you don't mind?

"Of course not.... Go ahead"

Jonathan Ross:I saw a beautiful Latina girl in a nightclub so went over to chat her up. 

She asked, "Where is that funny accent from?"

"Birmingham," I replied.

"It is a funny accent, admittedly. I have been asked if I was stoned before because of the way I speak"

Jonathan Ross:Stoned? I can see why.

"I have a joke for you... You're from London, see if you like it.

When I first went to London I thought the streets were paved with gold,

Turns out, it was just sunlight reflecting from the pools of piss."

*I'm glad they found the joke amusing and not offensive.

Jonathan Ross:I like it, Mike. Very good...
So you currently live in Miami, Florida?

"Yeah, that is correct. It's a beautiful place to live, especially in the Summer.

Jonathan Ross:It is a lovely place. Me and my family have been there on holiday. So how long have you been slamming people to the mat in your underwear?

"I joined a wrestling school when I was just 10. When I was that age, I would wear my spiderman panties. Just messing

Jonathan Ross:10? Wow, so young. You must have been really young when you started watching the show then?

"Yes I was. I was just 5 years old... I believe I wore yellow Sesame Street underwear then"

Jonathan Ross:Sesame Street?! So when did you go to the USA?

"I was 18. I actually wore boxer shorts at this age. But not when I wrestled, the pants were just too comfortable

Jonathan Ross:I bet they were. I am a fan of wrestling and I remember you being in that company, Total...... Xtreme Wrestling?! You did quite well there, didn't you. You held all of the titles too, right?

"That is correct, Jonathan. I won the TXW Heavyweight Championship and held it for 8 months, before, unfortunately the company went bust.... They have started again though and they asked me join about a month ago"

Jonathan Ross:And you said no?

"I did indeed. I am currently enjoying where I am now"

Jonathan Ross:And that of course is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. They are becoming quite big in the industry aren't they? I must admit I watch it now and again.

"Yeah definetly. The competition in this company, is off the charts. I took just over a year hiatus after TXW went bust, and I am currently struggling to find the heights I acheived in the past. But i'm sure I will get there eventually"

Jonathan Ross:I'm sure you will... I seen your debut match against Darren Dangermouse?

"Dangerous."

Jonathan Ross:Sorry.. You defeated him and he cried like a baby, may I add. He defenitely wore dypers, that guy.

Jonathan Ross:It's clear to see, you have improved since your debut match. You've been there about 4-5 months?

"Yeah that is correct. The first few matches I had, never did me any favours. Even you could have beat them, Jonathan"

Jonathan Ross:I don't know about that... When I was youth....

"Was that in 1920?"

Jonathan Ross:I'm not that old, I might look it though... Back in the day, in 1920... I thought about being a wrestler. My nan used to love the english wrestling... Giant Haystacks.. Mick Mcmanus.. We used to all watch it and my nana would get my Grandad in a headlock...

Jonathan Ross:It's true. Now it's a lot different. It's more entertainment than the actual wrestling right?

"I guess you can say that. I agree with that a little but the wrestling side of it is still important too

Jonathan Ross:You're your own stunt man, correct? You do all the moves yourself?

"Yep.. I haven't got a stunt double. As you know, some of us wrestlers get approached for movie roles because of this, aswell as our entertainment skills"

Jonathan Ross:I think you guys do an amazing job.

Jonathan Ross:Don't you ever get scared when your pulling off one of those high flying moves you do, in particular?

"No, not at all. There are risks of course, in all the manueuvers we pull off. But we are trained athletes. When you get up high, on the top turnbuckle, the top of a ladder or even a cage... Just pure adrenaline takes over. The reaction of the fans, makes you want to do it even more. Even though they dislike me, they still appreciate what I do

Jonathan Ross:And so they should, Scully... So you have recently faced two top superstars in the XWF. Peter Gilmour, a former Xtreme Champion. You come up short, thanks to some interference. Then you came pretty close against another upcoming talent in Justin Sane. Could you tell the audience, how do you get away with this?

*A image is then shown of my match with Justin Sane.

"Last Man Standing Match... Anything goes... You can do what you want to be victorious"

Jonathan Ross:Wow... That must of hurt. Although you kicked him where it hurt, you still lost?!

"I did lose, that is for sure. I guess Justin just wanted the victory more on that occasion. He was the better man that night."

Jonathan Ross:It was a fantastic match.... You have, however, joined The Corporation, do you think joining that stable is going to help you progress in your career?

"Yeah definetly. We're led by Vince McMahon and his son, Shane. Two of the most powerful men in wrestling history. Vince is obviliously the owner of the WWE and of course, Shane is his son, so he has it pretty cushty."

Jonathan Ross:You definetly have it cushty too, now then. I mean, having these two men guiding you and leading you every step of the way... It can't go wrong can it?

"Nope.. It can't. The Corporation of the WWE pushed the career of The Rock. He became the youngest WWE champion at that point. The other members like Big Boss Man, Test, Ken Shamrock, Kane, Triple H, Big Show... Well, being in The Corporation either got them championship gold there and then or even as their career progressed. The Corporation pushed their careers and I believe it will do the same for me and my team mates, Swagmire and Pest."

Jonathan Ross:The Corporation sound like the way forward. Can I join?

"Certainly, why not?!"

Jonathan Ross:Your next opponent.. Am I reading this right? Ghost Tank? What kind of name is that?! I bet you're petrified facing the cousin of Casper, right?
Scully, If you need it and I think you'll need it... Here is some help for you... Here it is

*An image is then shown on screen as the audience laugh

Jonathan Ross:Hey, let's play the track

*The Ghostbusters track is then played as Scully and Jonathan dance along. The audience sing along too

"I ain't afraid of no Ghost... Wank"

Jonathan Ross:Is that what you call him? I like it, Scully. I see this upcoming match is a Casket match? Can you tell the audience what that is, please?

"Basically, to win the match, you must beat the crap out of your opponent and put them in the casket. You then must shut the lid fully, to be declared the winner

Jonathan Ross:Wow.. Interesting.. So it's right down Ghost Tank's ally? Maybe you should find a different location for this match... Maybe a grave yard?!

"Maybe... I wouldn't mind putting him six feet under

Jonathan Ross:And it's a number one contender match for the TV Championship?

*I nod

Jonathan Ross:[b]Well it is clear to see, you are made for TV..And the Television Championship

"Thank you... I am going to make sure that I am the number one contender. I will make sure that when I face the champion, whoever he may be, that I am to win the TV Championship"

Jonathan Ross:Well, thank you again for coming on the show and good luck in your match... When was it?

"Monday night on Madness. Make sure you guys tune in and watch me destroy this idiot, Ghost Tank

Jonathan Ross:I will definetly tune in to that one... Scully, everyone"

Edit Hate Post Like Post