Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
KnightMask's #1 fan
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-24-2013, 05:53 PM

"Flash Foster, that is another detention for you, sir! How many times have I told you that violence is not allowed in school?"

When Mrs. Lambert said that, I seized on it, figuring she must've had a misunderstanding.

"Mrs. Lambert, the other warnings you gave me weren't about violence! The first was about me bitin' my peanut butter san'wich into the shape of a gun, the other was about the XWF Warfare In Your Hand game I brought to school...then there was me drawin' KnightMask punching out Sweat Cheap Shots an' Benjamin Crane...an' that last one was the only time you told me about violence...so its just one time!"

That jerk Kyle piped up then from across the classroom, saying something stupid about how Sweet Cheapshots was gonna kick KnightMask's butt and how I didn't even draw KnightMask's mask right and that was just about too much so I forgot Mrs. Lambert and yelled, "Shut-up big-butt! You can't even draw anything except a Barbie!"

And Mrs. Lambert just butted in then, all fuming at me like she didn't hear what that rat Kyle said or notice that I was ticked off and had some things I needed to get off my chest and she comes right up to me and she scoops up my drawing and crumples it right up and shouts and me to get to the principle's office right then and there. I was almost gonna Hulk out cause I can do that but I learned to control my rage so I didn't swing at her I just took off, out the door and down the hall to blow of some steam.

My life had been pretty tough lately. First KnightMask got beat by Mark Flintsone--that's what I call him cause he sucks--in that dumb battle royal, all cause Flintstone cheated an' hit him with those special golden fist-things (actually, those are really cool, like wearing an iron fist of steel or something, I think maybe I could beat Kyle in a fight if I had one of those) but the point is that he wasn't supposed to have those. Then Kyle says cause he's Mark Flintstone at recess that means he's supposed to beat me and also I'm not allowed to call him Mark Flintstone and I said so what, he sucks just like Angel-Puss and Chris MacDonald's.

Just to make a point I gave him one in the kisser and he starts acting up and hitting me! So then I go to put him in the Gordian Leg-Knot like I seen KnightMask do and I tell him he's gotta stop cause I got him in the Gordian Leg-Knot and nobody can get outta it but he hits me anyway, a buncha times.

Then KnightMask got beat up by those dumb girls only cause they cheated and he didn't even get to win without help form that World 1-International guy against Big Bad Leroy. That was so dumb, cause I wanted to see him win by himself. I cried and even tried to hit the TV but my dad stopped me. The other problem is that I kinda like Ben Crane but he's fighting KnightMask and that's my favorite so I really didn't know what to do. And then Kyle came over to my house to play the XWF: Xtreme Measures an' he kept beatin' me as Sweat Cheapshots in the triple threat cause we were playing to see what would happen so I went and threw the TV at him to fix him cause I still owed him one but I missed and broke my TV so now I can't even watch KnightMask on Warfare on Wednesday unless I go over to Kyle's house. I might go over to his house if I had those gold fist-things Mark Flintstone hit KnightMask with, but I don't.

So then I see Mrs. Lambert poking her head out into the hall and she asks after me if I'm going to the principle's office and I say sure, but then she gave me an idea so I decided to just go some other place once she shut the door. I couldn't really figure out where I was gonna go though cause you know what's the point, I can't watch Warfare so who cares really, but I figure maybe I'll just go to the bathroom and figure things out. So I come into the bathroom and there's Parker Thompson about to go into the bathroom and I see he's got himself a Ben Crane t-shirt and he's wearin' a plastic KnightMask mask.

So I says to him, "What kinda business you got wearin' that when you got a Ben Crane t-shirt?" Parker's only in first grade and I'm bigger than him and I would actually know what to do with a KnightMask mask besides wear it with a Benjamin Crane shirt so I get another idea an' I tackle him just like I'm KnightMask and start putting him in leglocks but then I figure I don't have KnightMaks's powers and that's why it didn't work before so I shove him into the stall and then I grab his mask to put it on and he's crying like a stupid baby so I put the mask on and I already feel different. So then I grab Parker's leg and pull so hard I pull his shoe off an' I figure it must've been a good KnightLock, cause I ripped his shoe off an' not even KnightMask ever did that far as I know.

With the mask on I'm really feelin' the powers of KnightMask and so I go an' shove Parker's head into the toilet 'cause I always wanted to give someone a swirly and KnightMask probably did that a buncha times. But I still gotta figure out a way to watch Warfare so I leave Parker alone after the swirly and start off down the hall. Then I saw that guy Mr. Gunder walkin down the hall, the black guy that sometimes comes to help out with the gym class. He looks at me and gives this weird smile like he's laughing at me or something so I go to put him in a leglock. So I grab his leg and start in on the hold and he asks me while I'm breakin his leg, "Hey, hang on Parker, KnightMask doesn't attack people for no reason does?"

"Yeah he does too!" I say and keep breaking his leg. Mr. Gunder stoops down and picks me up and I guess he has super strength or something cause he lifts me right up and starts talking to me.

"KnightMask doesn't run around attacking people, when he wrestles, he does it as a sport. The only time he fights outside of wrestling is when he has to, to defend himself or others who can't defend themselves."

"Nuh-uh! KnightMask isn't weak! He fights all the time and he fights good! You sound like Kyle!"

"You know, Flash, if you want to be like KnightMask, maybe you should come to the wrestling practice after-school. I heard that's where KnightMask got his start. And that's the right place to try and put people in holds. Not out in the hallway against innocent victims like me."

I'm full of ideas and then I get another one.

"Hey, are you watching KnightMask this Wednesday?"

He smiles again like he knows something.

"You could say that, I guess."

"Well, can I come over to your place and watch it?"

"Well, I'm not exactly going to be watching him on television, Flash."

So then I bite his hand cause he can't help me anyway and start runnin down the hall. I figure maybe if I can put Mrs. Lambert in the Gordian Leg-Knot and then in the KnightLock I can make her let me over at her house to watch Warfare. Besides, she cooks good cause she brought cookies before and they were good. So I bust back into the class room and Mr. Gunder is following me for some dumb reason and there's Mrs. Lambert at the chalk board so I run right at her and go for the flying scissor just like KnightMask but its more like a dropkick but still really sweet and she starts screaming like she's crazy but this time I got the mask so I'm ready for her. I would've beat her but Parker comes running in crying about something and pointing at me like he can't talk except with his hands and there's Mr. Gunder and the Principal and now Mrs. Lambert's grabbing me and shaking back and forth and telling me I got after-school detention all through the weekend and I'm gonna have to spend the rest of the day in the principals office and blah blah blah. I guess I cried some when they took off my mask but it sucks to lose all your powers.

So this time she has one of the janitor's walk me to the principle's office to make sure I go there and his name is Jon Strickland and people call him the strictest SOB in school and he says to me that he's the guy that watches after school detention and I'm in big trouble cause he doesn't let no horseplay around and what he says goes. He told me no swearin', no talkin' to friends, no video games an' if I don't do what he says I get push-ups. I asked if I get to go to the bathroom in detention and he said only if he says its okay an' if I try to run away then I'm gonna get it. Then these stupid girls walk by and they say they're gonna see Mr. Strickland cause they got detention Wednesday, but can they please watch American Idol and he says no way, no how, what he says goes in after-school detention...its gonna be Warfare and before that Fox News.

And so I guess in the end, everything's gonna turn out okay. Except I still don't know that KnightMask is gonna beat Sweat Cheapshots and Ben Crane 'cause what if that kid that follows Crane around comes in the ring and bites KnightMask and if he gets him good in the ankle then maybe KnightMask won't be able to fight and that dumb World 1 International is gonna come out and I don't wanna see him cause I wanna see KnightMask win by himself and maybe beat up those stupid girls......

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes KnightMask's post:
Agony (03-25-2013)