Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Talking to the Voice in my Head
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-05-2014, 12:01 AM

When we last left Johnathan, he realized that the voice of Doubt has become audible and can say whatever it wants now that it has found a way out. He knows that if the flying robot can pick up the sound of its voice, anyone can be able to hear it. He's in shock that it somehow leaked out, but he's also really worried what would happen if the voice of Doubt manages to become visible. Would he be driven insane just by looking at him? Would he merge with it to become some sort of hideous monster that feeds off the misery of others? The thought alone scares him to the point of paranoia. The voice laughs aloud at Johnathan's thoughts, knowing that simply existing is a total nightmare for the knight.

"I heard you speak against Maverick not too long ago. Pretty bold words for a man that lost to bottom of the barrel talent like Delacroix and Satoko."

The knight rolls his eyes at the mocking voice.

"Don't roll your eyes at the truth, Johnny boy, you know that you couldn't beat them if you had handcuffed them and tied their legs together. You stand as much of a chance against them as much as you stand a chance against your own sister."

The voice laughs at Johnathan, who gets angrier with every word it says to him.

"I completely forgot that you let your sister wrestle at one point. Why was it that you made her stop again? Because she eliminated you from that tag battle royal? No, there has to be more of a reason for that! There has to be a better reason as to why you made your own sister pack her bags and leave wrestling for good. Were you afraid of her getting hurt? No, that's just an excuse that you made so you wouldn't feel so guilty for kicking her out. Was it because you didn't want her to hang around other competitors because she had no idea which people were good or bad? No, that can't be right, she made friends with a Chinese assassin that originally showed up specifically to kill her."

The knight is gritting his teeth at the moment, making the voice of Doubt laugh slightly.

"I think I know the real reason as to why you shoved your sister away from your wrestling career."

"Shut up..."

"I think you were jealous of how much more publicity she was getting over you."

"Shut up!"

"Yes, that's it, you were jealous about how she was getting all the prestige, how she was selling all of the merchandise, and how people seemed to love her far more than they loved you. Wrestling was your dream, not her's. Why should she gain all the notoriety over her brother, who came to this business far sooner than she ever did?"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Now why would I do that? I'm only saying what's really on your mind. And if you weren't going to say it, someone had to."

The knight groans as he plugs up his ears with his hands, which doesn't work, obviously.

"Well, now that you've finally got a belt, how long are you going to keep it on your person? You claim that you're simply holding it for Gator, but what would happen if you were to lose the belt to someone as low as Maverick? You've beaten him before, yes, but will you beat him now that there's a belt on your shoulders? You'll probably fuck up and let the man, who let the former champion shit on him, mind you, take the title right from under your nose."

"Fuck you! I've beaten Maverick once, I'm sure that I can do it again! All that fucker needs is another good knee and he's down and out!"

Doubt laughs at him once again, only to have the knight shut it up by stopping it mid-laugh.

"Don't you dare interject, I know when I'm right, and there's no way of swaying my mind astray there."

The knight reaches into his pocket and pulls out a q-tip.

"And just to show you that I am right, I'll make sure that no one else will hear your lies anymore!"

"Uhp uhp, I wouldn't do that if I were you. You need both ears to not only hear what your opponent has to say, but also to keep your balance."

The knight scoffs.

"After listening to what Maverick has to say, I'm better off being deaf."

He prepares to jam it into his ear, shutting up the voice of Doubt while keeping it only to himself. Unfortunately, he finds himself physically incapable of doing so, much to his horror.

"Well, well, well, what do you know? It seems that I have control over certain parts of your body. This should make for an interesting experience."

"Let me go...let me go!"

"On two conditions only: you never try to silence me and I get to add in my own quips whenever I feel like it."

"Fine, I'll let you add in your own pieces, just don't make me do anything rash!"

Johnathan's arm shoots back down to a more natural position.

"Now I'd get to recording that promo against Maverick. Perfection doesn't wait, after all."

The voice chuckles as Johnathan looks at the little flying bot.

"Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post