Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio's Titles
Shane McMahon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-02-2014, 05:42 AM

Shane McMahon:What's up? Shane'O Mac here. After what occurred on the recent Monday Night Madness as the show went off air, I think it would only be fitting if the Trio's Tag-team Champions, defended those titles. How's about this? The Champions, The Black Circle verses The Asylum verses The Corporation in a triple threat, Trio's Championship match. Huh... You like that?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2014, 05:47 AM

"The Black Circle are the champions, you say? Hmm. I must be holding a replica then. Or, and this may just be a working theory here, but you're a goddamn idiot that needs to shut his fucking mouth. We're defending against the Asylum tomorrow, you idiot, and the Corporation isn't even on our radar."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2014, 05:58 AM

Theo pops onto the scene with a remote control helicopter which he then proceeds to navigate right into a tree...

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shane McMahon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-02-2014, 06:11 AM

Shane McMahon:You might aswell be called The Black Circle. Call yourself something at least. What about the red squares? How good does that sound huh? The Red Squares... Say it with me... Come on....
You see The Three Kings doesn't suit you.
I know you're defending your Trio titles on Warfare. But surely if you lose, you'll want a rematch and surely if you win, The Asylum will want another shot. So all I'm saying is adding The Corporation to the mix.
You say we're not on your radar... We will see about that

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2014, 06:17 AM

"I think we'll stick with 'The Kings.' Do some fucking research before opening your jizz trap."

"Not only have you managed to successfully talk directly outta yer asshole, but you made Theo crash his little helicopter. If you get on your knees and beg forgiveness, we'll consider giving you turds a shot."

"Either way, thanks for tipping your hat. We'll see your boys tomorrow, make sure to practice puckering up because you're going to be kissing an awful lot of boo-boos."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2014, 06:33 AM

Surely this can't be the real Shane McMahon because even that basic bitch knew how to negotiate. This guy? This guy is using the ole tactic of negotiating against himself.

Let me clue you in on a little something we like to call reality. The reality is, when we win tomorrow we won't be obligated to defend our titles for a whole month. And believe me, we will take every fucking day of that mouth to rest up, drink up and watch you assholes fuck up. We've already done more than any trios champs before us have done and that's defend the titles a mere few weeks after winning them. We did that for the fans because they wanted to see The Kings back in the ring again.

As for the Asylum, sure, they can ask for a rematch but we are under no obligation to give them one. Just like we are under no obligation to give your group a shot. What is it called again? Bankruptcy? Yeah lets go with that, because no Corporation can survive with an asshole like you as one of its leaders.

Like John said, thanks for tipping your hand. We'll see you tomorrow fucknuts.

Hate Post Like Post
Shane McMahon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

12-02-2014, 06:42 AM

Shane McMahon:That's where your wrong. I did do my research and last I checked the doc was the King. That's why I'm not going to call you kings when you're merely peasants.
So from now on you will be known as The Three Peasants

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-02-2014, 06:48 AM

That's fantastic. While we are just up and renaming things henceforth you shall be known as the Prodigal Douche. How's that work for you slappy?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-02-2014, 01:07 PM

u do know me, morbid and Lane have our rematch clause too right?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-02-2014, 01:14 PM

You do know that there is no such thing as an actual rematch clause right? We don't have to give you shit. You can cry yourself skinny and that still won't mean you get a rematch.

And secondly, you do know that Morbid wants absolutely nothing to do with you right?

So I guess even if we were willing to give you guys a rematch 1/3 of your team won't be involved so I guess none of you will.

Nice try though.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-02-2014, 02:11 PM

we shall see pryce check

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-02-2014, 02:13 PM

"If we take the titles, I'm not facing the corporation for the titles. I'm not giving Swagmire shit."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post