Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oiii Real Higher Power
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-01-2014, 08:02 AM

"Look here TRHP, you dirty Gypo's. Wanna steal my quotes huh? Da end, Scully has spoken. You want to use the lines The real higher power has spoken, do ya?
I challenge you again.... Hopefully this time you stop being a bitch and accept it. Otherwise I'm going to make you face me... Oh, great leader Jacob. The stipulation... When I beat you, you never use my quotes again, how's that?
Accept my challenge you dirty, thieving, rip off Cunts!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-01-2014, 11:57 AM

(12-01-2014, 08:02 AM)Scully Said: "Look here TRHP, you dirty Gypo's. Wanna steal my quotes huh? Da end, Scully has spoken. You want to use the lines The real higher power has spoken, do ya?
I challenge you again.... Hopefully this time you stop being a bitch and accept it. Otherwise I'm going to make you face me... Oh, great leader Jacob. The stipulation... When I beat you, you never use my quotes again, how's that?
Accept my challenge you dirty, thieving, rip off Cunts!"

Jacob walks in front of the camera with a wooden chair, pulls the Red Hood down, and places the chair in front of the camera, and sits down.

"For someone who was too chicken shit to have anything to do with us at the beginning, you certainly have a lot of crap to say. Just like the Next Level Meta. He went on and on and on about his crap, that I got bored with him, and stopped watching his promo."

"I'm sorry Scully do you have a mortgage or a copyright on those quotes? What was that? No? I didn't think so. So shut up whilst you can otherwise stop fooling yourself into thinking you are a leader of quotes. You aren't. Go check my diary for when I'm available, and then come back to me with a date. You want me, you do the work. It's there for all to see, because we see all anyway."

Jacob sits back smiling.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-01-2014, 12:23 PM

"All I heard there, was how much you and your little group of rejects are too scared to accept a challenge. I offered you a match in the first place and you said absolutely nothing. Then you come here, making out like I'm the pussy?
It's fine, I get it... Your afraid of the beating I would inflict on you. I'm bored of your excuses. I'll just make your life hell.

P.S Man the fuck up and grow some balls"
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-01-2014, 12:24 PM

"Suck my dick!"
Copywright © Peter Gilmour 2014
All Rights Reserved.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2014, 12:26 PM

The video comes to life, and at first is just neon green words that flickered then disappeared

He's coming.

Then it flashed to the image of Alvald who began to speak,

"To one, Jacob, False Prophet of The "Real" Higher Power. You and your robed lackeys have invaded in too many of my matches. Have cost me to be at less than a hundred percent for a couple. The Cleanser of the Higher Power will be back. Soon. The first item on his agenda is to cleanse the false church and its supposed "prophet", it's "leader". Jacob will be made an example of".

The video begins to crackle as static rings out, then fades to black.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-01-2014, 12:54 PM

(12-01-2014, 12:23 PM)Scully Said: "All I heard there, was how much you and your little group of rejects are too scared to accept a challenge. I offered you a match in the first place and you said absolutely nothing. Then you come here, making out like I'm the pussy?
It's fine, I get it... Your afraid of the beating I would inflict on you. I'm bored of your excuses. I'll just make your life hell.

P.S Man the fuck up and grow some balls"

Jacob sits forward, bewildered.

"Are you serious boy? Can you not hear yourself boy? Can you not listen? I accepted your challenge. No excuses here. I told you to find a date right for the both of us, and name it. You've come back again say all this shit. It's a bloody waste of time. Go pick a date and be done with it. Otherwise stop wasting my time."

Jacob stands up. Places the Red Hood back on his head, grabs the chair, and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-01-2014, 01:03 PM

(12-01-2014, 12:26 PM)Ghost Tank Said: The video comes to life, and at first is just neon green words that flickered then disappeared

He's coming.

Then it flashed to the image of Alvald who began to speak,

"To one, Jacob, False Prophet of The "Real" Higher Power. You and your robed lackeys have invaded in too many of my matches. Have cost me to be at less than a hundred percent for a couple. The Cleanser of the Higher Power will be back. Soon. The first item on his agenda is to cleanse the false church and its supposed "prophet", it's "leader". Jacob will be made an example of".

The video begins to crackle as static rings out, then fades to black.

Jacob walks into camera shot holding a chair, places it down, removes his Red Hood, and sits down. He looks at the video which has just played. Sits there. Suddenly he starts laughing. He keeps laughing. After a while he stops, and tries to compose himself.

"What a fool you are Ghost Tank. What a joker at that too. You should join the Dwarf Frodo, the kid Maverick, and the idiot Scully on their world comedy tour. That's what you are, comedic value."

"You even lost to that loser Mastermind, who went on to claim the X-Treme Title, and is on a winning streak. What are you on? Absolutely nothing. You come and go, you go and come, yet you do nothing of value."

"Let me tell you something. The Real Higher Power does not have a church, I am no Prophet, I am the Leader of The Real Higher Power, who is here to cause chaos, mayhem and destruction. You, Joker man, are nothing to us. That promo that you put out didn't do anything."

"One last thing. Did you enjoy having a piano drop on your noggin? That was courtesy of The Mafia Men, who brought us into this world. We take over from them. What ever their beef with you, is now our beef. You are a fool."

Jaocb sits back and begins laughing again.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-01-2014, 01:17 PM

Jacob walks back in front of the camera, places the chair down, and removes his Red Hood. He sits down.

"I'll make it easier for you Scully. On the 22nd December edition of Madness, I was suppose to face the Boy Maverick. But he's gone running home to his mother. Let's make that date you and Me? What do you say?"

Jacob sits back waiting.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-01-2014, 02:01 PM

"Nah........

Just Joking... It will be my pleasure to beat ten bells of shit out of you"
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

12-01-2014, 11:27 PM

Monday Night Madness had just finished. Jacob, the leader of The Real Higher Power was sitting at a table reading, when the door opened and in came the other 5 Hooded Members. They all walked over to him and stood in a line. Jacob looked up at them.

"Did you do it? Did you attack Scully?"

The 5 Men nodded. Jacob smiled, put on his Blue Hood, and walked into the room that housed the camera. He took his Blue Hood off, and sat down on the chair.

"Are you there Scully? Are you? Did you like my present that I sent you? Fair warning to you. Next time involve yourself, and then stop thinking that you aren't involving yourself."

Jacob sits back laughing.
Hate Post Like Post