Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Poll: Is Caroline a bratty little girl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No (yeah right)
33.33%
2 33.33%
She needs a slap on the wrist.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PlaceMarker Poor, misguided Caroline
Shinsuke Nakamura Offline
The King of Strong Style

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-30-2014, 11:07 PM

Caroline, I called you a kindergartner not because you are petite, but because you act like a bratty little girl. You imply that my past doesn't matter. Where the fuck have you been? Pasts matter. People still talk about Taker vs. Mankind Hell In A Cell to this day. That is the match which defined Mick Foley's career, and you say the past doesn't matter. You also said lifting weights and drinking protein shakes doesn't make me a great wrestler. You ignorant bag of bitch. ACHIEVEMENTS! ACHIEVEMENTS MAKE YOU A GREAT WRESTLER! A title fucking means something! You wouldn't know that because you are too busy looking in the fucking mirror and fantasizing having a title instead of actually training to get one! You act like life is going to throw itself at you on a silver fuckin' platter. Spoiler Alert: You have to earn things. That is why you devalue titles. You don't have it, so you think it is below you. That is delusion at its finest.

And you seemed to ENTIRELY miss the point of my Ribera comment. At the very fucking least you have to tour Japan to get a picture there. You haven't done shit. You think it is below you, when it is the exact opposite. Ribera is above you. A fucking rinky-dink steakhouse is above you. I mean no disrespect to Ribera, but fucking really? I would love to take a peek in your brain to see what makes you think this. What makes you think you are superior. Prior to XWF, you wrestled other women. Now, well, you are in for a rough ass time. No one wants to see a match that ends with you tapping out over a broken nail. "He pulled my hair and it really hurt! Can he be disqualified?" Listen, sister. You aren't hot shit. No one would care if you left tomorrow. Frodo would just move on to the next girl to lust over.

As for me being strong not being relevant, that just makes me crack up. Yes, it does. It is one of the elements of being a good wrestler. That along with speed, agility, and technique. You are ONCE AGAIN putting important elements of wrestling below you. Or, you just didn't know that. It wouldn't surprise me. I'm assuming when you say that I already mentioned strength you mean my moniker of "King of Strong Style." And the Buckingham Palace collapses. You really didn't know that "Strong Style" is a wrestling term? It means that my style in the ring is very stiff and reminiscent of MMA. It is the very best style of wrestling, as it makes you remarkably dangerous to be in the ring with. In other words, it fucking hurts.

Long story short, you have the mind, logic, and in ring skill of a bratty little girl. Hope that my Boma Ye doesn't leave too big of a boo-boo.

YeaOh!
Edit Hate Post Like Post