Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 08:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Steak Time
Shinsuke Nakamura Offline
The King of Strong Style

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-30-2014, 12:58 AM

Shinsuke is sitting in the Ribera Steakhouse in Gotanda, Japan. He is eagerly waiting for his food when he spots something on the opposite wall. A picture of him posing infront of the Ribera sign. He signed it and everything. That right there gave him pride. He is fighting for the people who look at that and go "Hey! That's a picture of Shinsuke Nakamura! The best wrestler in Japan!" He wants them to look at those pictures and say "He totally kneed Caroline O'Irish Bitchface's skull in!" His food makes it to his table.

"Here you go, Mr. Nakamura! Anything else?"

Shinsuke thinks about it for a while.

"Brandy, please."

Caroline. Do you know the meaning of that name? Strong. Something that you aren't, Ms. Burchill. Strong is something that you don't need to call yourself, as people around you see it. All I see is a delusional woman who doesn't know that fans are important. They are the reason to fight. It's easy to lose when you have no motivation, and fans are all the motivation one could ever need. They are the driving force behind the sport of wrestling itself. But no, daddy's little queen doesn't need fans because she is too good. Well honey, you haven't proven yourself much. You beat three newbies who don't know their ass from a turnbuckle. Gold Fuckin' Star. I have MMA training, and far more experience than you. Gold Fuckin' Belt.

Shinsuke starts to cut up his steak.

Long story short, come back to me when you have a picture in Ribera.

Shinsuke takes a bite.

Oh, and by the way, claiming your foot will be crushing my windpipe at the end of the match just proves you want to be a dominatrix.

He swallows the juicy meat chunk.

Too bad you aren't desirable enough.

YeaOh!
Edit Hate Post Like Post