Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 05:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Poll: Will I beat Caroline?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
4 40.00%
Definitely
30.00%
3 30.00%
She doesn't stand a chance
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swag > Royalty
Shinsuke Nakamura Offline
The King of Strong Style

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-29-2014, 03:36 AM

Sing with me! Sweet Caroline, oh oh oh! Beating someone never felt so goo-oo-ood! Caroline, people still use swag because it is the only way to describe the awesome that I possess. I mean, how else do you describe being a 4 time IWGP Heavyweight Champ as well as 4 time IWGP Intercontinental Champ? Swag! That is exactly what you describe that sort of thing. Not that you would know anything about titles, and the admiration they bring. You are too busy browsing Tumblr, looking for quotes. I'm the new cancer! I'm irritating as fuck and my mere presence makes you want to cry! What other bits of wisdom do you have? Wait, you're telling me that water is fucking wet? HOLY SHIT WHO KNEW?

Lets move on to your nickname. "Queen" Burchill. Oh, I wasn't aware it was time for baby Caroline's tea party! You be Queen, and Mr. Snugglepuff can be Duke! Doesn't she look cute with her little plastic tiara? Well, play time is over. I am a legitimate threat, but you can't seem to know one when you see one. It's like you need to have your hand held the entire match. Don't play in the ring, Caroline! You might get Boma Ye'd! Do you know why people say YeaOh! when I fight? That is the sound you make when you get hit by my knee. It sounds sooo satisfying. But unfortunately, I might not get to hear that. It just wouldn't be fair for me to knock some teeth down the little Queen's precious throat! She gets a gold star for participating in the match! YAY!

Maybe if you actually graduate kindergarten, you will have enough common sense to know that I am better than you. In every way. I have more experience, talent, fans, and title reigns than you. I'm 34 and showing no signs of stopping. Meanwhile, you are probably so fragile that if I breathe on you too hard you die from hypothermia. Oh, and kindergarten will hopefully teach you to stop being such a little brat. Unless you are planning to be a dominatrix when you grow up, then learning some manners will help with the REAL World. It's time for the Queen to be overthrown. And the only way to do that is with a good Boma Ye.

YeaOh!
Edit Hate Post Like Post