Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A New Dawn
Jet Frost Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-28-2014, 07:50 PM

"So close..."

Frost looks down at Luke Kage and leaps to the top rope. He raises his arms and looks ready to end Kage! He leaps! ICE ACCELERATION! The 450 Splash connects and Jet hooks a leg!

THREE!

"So damn close..."

Jet Frost jumps to his feet and is motioning the title around his waist.

He stops, seemingly remembering that it's an elimination match. He turns around and BLAM! A flying clothesline drops Jet Frost! Wallace signals for the finish. Jet Frost staggers to his feet, turns around, and...

THE SILENCER!

TJ Wallace pins him to the mat as the referee goes for the count!

THREE!

"That was, what? Four days ago? I was practically knocking on Hysteria's door asking for a title shot. Stupid me! How could I forget that was an Elimination match!"

"Nigga, relax. It was just an accident. First losses happen to everyone. Nobody is perfect."

Jet and Stephen were hanging out at Jet's place, watching old re- runs of Madness and Warfares, drinking some beers.

"Yeah, well, tell that to Xavier Swann. He'll probably call you CameraMire, and say that only he is perfect."

"The fuck is a CameraMire?" Stephen took a swig of beer while reclining back.

"Camera since you're my cameraman, and Mire since SwagMire always calls African- Americans niggas."

"What kinda idiot would combine two words like that together?"

"He, apparently. He claims I have the gimmick of Sub- Zero and my finisher names sound like music tracks of the next Disney soundtrack, so he likes calling me Sub- Disney, or Walt Zero."

"Well... having Frozen as your finishing move name DOES give him an ample excuse for the Disney insult."

"Yeah, well, jokes on him. Frozen is a Disney movie, not the name of a Disney song."

"There you go! You finally found something he did wrong! I'll go get the camera!" Stephen fumbled his beer, spilling it all over the carpet while Jet groaned.

"You do I have to pay for that now?"

"So? Your new paycheck should cover that."

This was true. While Jet was making plenty of money being an XWF Superstar, he was planning on saving his money and getting out of this dingy apartment into something... less dingy.

Stephen scrambled around, turning off the TV. While he may not be drunk yet (it normally takes around five to seven beers to get Stephen drunk) it was obvious he was a little tipsy. He crawled upstairs and got his camera. He nearly had it fall while coming down the steps, but he made a catch so spectacular, it could have fit right in with MLB highlights. However, this catch resulted in him tumbling down the steps. Jet had to take all his effort in not busting his sides when he saw that.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny, nigga. Lets just roll this shit, aight? Now then... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... GO!"

"Alright. So, I came to the Thanksgiving Madness. Me and Wallace put on a heck of a match, while Kage was just... there. We had a good, hard- fought match, and I'm not afraid to say I lost. I have nothing to be ashamed of. Now see, being a man and admitting you lose sometimes is a quality more XWF superstars need to have. Take one of the people I'll be fighting on Monday, for instance- Xavier Swann.

"Now then. Swann. You come into this federation filled with zeal and passion. I'm filled with passion too. I love doing what I do. I get to come in, week in and week out, and wrestle for all those XWF fans watching from their seats, be it at the stadium, or at their homes. But you... you're different. You claim to be the 'Reflection of Perfection,' you claim there is no one that you are second to. But yet, all I see is a shriveled up man who's gonna be proved wrong by being tossed flat on his ass. You see, you've had a couple of predecessors before you. Maverick came in, claiming he is the Avatar of Perfection, claiming he is Perfection Incarnate. Well, he got beat by four old legends and got suffocated by X-Pac's balls, got drowned in a kiddie pool by Doctor D'ville, got made a mockery out of by both Evertrust and John Samuels, the former making up a family member of Maverick, the latter taking 'blood' of Maverick that apparently made him like Maverick. Personally, I'm betting that was Maverick's semen, but that's not the point. There's more. Maverick was expected to make it to the second round of the KotR tourney, but got ousted in the first round by the very same man that's your partner. He also shat on a belt and got shat on by Gator and Frodo. Then for your other predecessor, Richard Tessmocher, he claimed he is the Personification of Greatness, and the XWF's Golden Boy, but he got his ass kicked by the same man who is my partner, and got beat in less than a minute by the same man who is your partner.

"You see, no one is truly perfect. Even the two most powerful active people in this federation, outside of management, Azreal Erebus and Theo Pryce, have at least one thing wrong with them- Azreal being a whore, and Theo having a strong addiction to booze. So what makes you think that you are perfect? I mean, you seem to have some idolization of Azreal. Don't believe me? Then what does this say?"

(11-27-2014, 11:54 PM)Xavier Swann Said: Xavier Swann: "It makes you stupid because to believe that somebody of your.. standing, is even worthy to correct somebody the likes of Azrael Erebus is pure blasphemy. Now, back in your box, Jack."

"See what I mean? Having some sort of idolization to a man who is not perfect, while claiming to be perfect, is quite contradictory. And also, I noticed you've been quite silent. What's the matter Swann? I thought you couldn't wait to tear me apart in that ring. What's stopping you from stomping away at me in the art of trash talk? Y'know, I'm gonna go with my tag partners words here in that you SHOULD meet Frodo in the closet. But instead of getting raped by him, interrupt him while he's calling his wife and get a broom jammed up your ass like Calypso. I mean, he won his first match against Ghost Tank, the very same man who speared your partner through a cell at War Games. Maybe if you do that, you'll grow some common sense and some in- ring skills, and realize that nobody will be perfect, but perhaps if you can stop while you're ahead, you can become a great wrestler, and actually mean something. I mean it. Don't become a washed- up scrub like Maverick or Richard Tessmocher who went the same route as you in terms of gimmicks.

"Now then, I move my sights to the second person I'm facing, John Heartsford. John, you mock me and TJ by trying to be 'gangsta' with the streets of St. Louis, comparing them to gang streets before you pull your head out of your ass. Well, guess what? I'm not like that. TJ and Stephen may be like that. But I'm not. You see, seeing as how you've fucked up so many times before in matches, I mean over..."

Harrison lurches forward, lifting Heartsford into a firemens carry, before tossing the Knight into the air and delivering a gut buster across his shins!

JOEY STYLES: “From a Place of Hope!”

Harrison drapes his arm over Heartsfords chest...

3!

RING ANNOUNCER: “The winner of this match, LH HARRISON!”

"And over..."

JOEY STYLES: “KNIGHTFALL!”

SMACK!

JOEY STYLES: “HOLY SHIT!

“A SHOT IN THE DARK!”

Delacroix nails Kenta's version of the Go To Sleep as Heartsford was flying through the air. Delcroix rolls him over and hooks the leg!

3!

WINNER: Douglas Delacroix

"And o- Well, I think you get the idea. You see, Heartsford, with how many times you've been smacked in the head, it comes of no surprise to me that you mix me up and consider me a part of the ever so unfortunate stereotype that surround us African- Americans today. Now then, you see, given the fact that you seem like a rape- brain damage victim, and you have a hopeless Curt Hennig copier of a partner, it'll come as no surprise to me if myself or TJ hits either of our finishing manuvers on you or Swann, and pin you for the 1, 2, 3. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta catch a flight to St. Louis."
Edit Hate Post Like Post