Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 11:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Encounter
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-24-2014, 09:54 PM

The day is fast approaching.

Time has passed us by rather quickly, hasn't it?

What a cruel mistress she is.

In the meantime, while there's still time left, let's focus on Miss Satoko, who was brave enough to stand against us both.

I'm glad to see that we agree on something, even if that something is rather trivial.

What's a shame is you tried to compare us to the zealots that claimed to make a difference, but never do.

We go out and fix problems if need be.

Domestic violence?

Kill the problem.

Kidnappings?

Kill the problem.

Murder without a just cause?

Kill the problem.

Never have I complained about briefcases, the problems mainly lie in the individuals that weild them.

The power that comes with the belt, however, is tainted, and has to be destroyed.

The place you work for is not just a wrestling federation.

It's a multimillion dollar company that tampers with the lives of innocents each and every day.

It needs to be put to rest.

And the best way to do that is to take out the benefits.

Pest and Barbie are walking to where they were informed the Hidden Order's location was. Barbie's feet were beginning to ache.

Barbie: Where are we going?

Mr. WGWF: To see the Hidden Order.

Barbie: Why?

Mr. WGWF: He paid me, and wants to see me. Something about building a team. We should be close. If my information was correct.

Barbie: Where did you get your info?

Mr. WGWF: I have sources.

Barbie: John Madison, right?

Mr. WGWF: You know I can't reveal my sources.

Barbie: Is Madison the sarcastic asshole?

Mr. WGWF: Yes.

Barbie: He gave you directions. Because that's a Mexican Restaurant.

Mr. WGWF: Behind the Mexican Restaurant.

Barbie and Pest walked closer to the abandoned looking church behind the Mexican Restaurant. She stopped him before they could reach the door.

Barbie: Why do we walk everywhere? Don't you have a car?

Mr. WGWF: Good question. No. I do not have a car.

Barbie: Why not buy one? You have the money.

Mr. WGWF: Because, I get my flights paid before. If I chose to rent a car, that'd be paid for as well.

Barbie: Then why not rent a car?

Mr. WGWF: Why?

Barbie: Because I'm pregnant, and I don't want to walk.

Pest just shook his head and the pair trudged to the steps of the church. Pest opens it and the pair walk inside to find it entirely empty. Barbie looks around before having a seat. Pest begins to walk around and shining a flashlight around.

Mr. WGWF: Where are they?

Jack: We are here.

Pest and Barbie turn around to see about three bandaged men standing there, two of which are holding Melissa with one hand. She has a very forced smile on her face, trying to create a hospitable enviornment for both Pest and Barbie. Granted it doesn't work, but bless her for trying.

Jack: This lady here is Melissa. She's here for you to talk to if you don't like talking to bandaged faces. Say hello, Melissa.

Melissa: H-hello.

She waves slightly, but gets no wave back by either Pest or Barbie.

Jack: We've heard that you really don't want to walk, Ms. Barbie. No worry, there's plenty of open chairs to go along. Feel free to pick one of them and take a seat.

Barbie gets up, takes a look at Meissa, and the bandaged men before sitting back down and pulling out her phone.

Jack: So, you should know exactly why you're here and the match your involved in. I know that me and you have completely different opinions on not only each other, but also on the belts. You should already know that I want the belts destroyed, but I'm more than certain that you want them to remain in one piece. So, not only can we work on our team building skills, but I also thought we could reach some sort of compromise.

The trio look over to Melissa, expecting her to announce the plan that they just brought up.

Melissa: Uhm, basically, we want to know if you wish to keep both belts instead of just one, if you only wish to keep just one of the belts, or if you want to hand the belt over to us and let us destroy both of them. We don't know what your beliefs are on these belts, so we thought it would be fair to ask you before we went ahead with anything.

Beat.

Mr. WGWF: Why oh why would you think that I would want to hold onto the title? No, I wish to earn the title and then destroy it. I hold no love for these titles or for this federation. I will take the belt from Kendall Sawyer, and I will set it on fire in front of her. And then I will take the ashes, and deliver them to the hands of my boss. There is no love for this company.

Pest walks past the Jacks and begins to explore more of the church.

Barbie: Melissa, is it? Do you have Candy Crush?

Mr WGWF: This is lovely and all, but where do you keep the people who don't quite make it? I'd like to see where we'll be stashing Lorder and Satoko at the end of the night.

Jack laughs a little bit as Melissa rummages through her pockets for her phone. She pulls it out and, sure enough, she has the newest Candy Crush Saga game. She hands her phone over to Barbie, who plays the gane to her heart's content.

Jack: I sort of admire the way you think. I mean, your option to decimate every single belt in this company mirrors ours, and it's an action we stand by.

Mr WGWF: Don't flatter yourself. I'm nothing like you and your mummified shit team.

Jack: No, I didn't expect you to be. Especially since you have a boss by your side. Let me make you a proposition: if we win-

Mr WGWF: When we win.

Jack clears his throat and returns to his previous sentence.

Jack: When we win and move on to the championship match, we will promise you that we will not harm the Corporation.

Pest smiles and looks like he's ready to shake his hand, only to recieve a laugh from Jack.

Jack: So eager, yet so unwilling to let one finish.

Mr WGWF: Look, are you going to shake my fucking hand or not?

He shrugs and shakes his hand, agreeing to a deal he didn't fully listen to. The other two Jacks take him towards the charnel, where Pest could take both Satoko and Lorder and do whatever the hell he wants with them after the show. The bandaged man chuckles with delight, knowing that Pest was too stubborn to listen to the rest of his proposition.

Jack: Only if the Corporation gets involved in our business will we then retract our agreement. It will happen, even if it takes the longest of years or shortest of seconds.

The scene fades as we hear Barbie get a massive combo on Candy Crush, making the word 'Delicious' echo throughout the building.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post