Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Old friends and special requests ~ the hour draws near
Donathan Offline
Your Angel ▬ if you'll have him

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2013, 06:54 PM

With heightened senses near.
I taste an XWF that is bitter.
I feel an XWF clinging hard.
I hear an XWF screaming.
I see an XWF in turmoil.
I smell an XWF in fear.
So I take off my hat.

allisachievable

Soar Deep as you Dream W i d e

Wisdom▬Reason▬Peace

scrolls

will

reveal

hidden

truths

Vision-9

Have at your

command

the wisdom

of the ages

Fortune-3

Look and understand

before

you jump

Guidance-9.5

Prize truth▬beauty▬love

seeking harmony

with the infinite

Be not

a cancer

on the Earth

leave room for nature

leave room for nature.

Seek-Demand-Excel-Find
May an Age of Reason and Illumination be your guide
Most will never see--> A TRUTH
We have seeds planted on every XWF show
We own all
We are all

Every ladder leads somewhere and every place can be used as a platform to set another ladder on. It's just a matter of removing the dirt from the lens and tossing counterfeit belief from your mind.

*~* static *~*

*~* static *~*

*~* static *~*

The following airtime has been paid for in full by Donathan Alphonse Francois

And roll                            
/
                                 The footage

$ He exists in a world beyond your world $
~beyond your comprehension of "goal"~

*^*
     Old friends are sometimes what we call a person who is quite the opposite, but that's all a part of the charm of life.

"So how are the plans coming along?"

The voice unrecognizable; the man unseen as the camera shows only the back of a man's coat who is speaking with Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade.

"I'd say they're coming along splendidly," replies Donathan as he stands very straight and narrow with his hands folded in front of him. "Since my return to the federation, I've been able to gain the allegiance of many of the top names in the business; men like Unknown Soldier, Tyler Decker, Mister Mystery▬not to mention Mr. Satellite's role has become ever important and helped shift the gears back into the working direction. I'd predict that it will be no less than three months and phase two of our plan will not only be unleashed, but not a single person in that company will even know it's taken effect. Some in the company▬namely the owner himself and his companions▬don't even realize that to forcefully oppose our agenda with such underhanded tactics is only furthering the effect I have on the masses. Last week we saw the owner of the company draw a solid line between "us" and "them" with the them clearly painting themselves as the villains. It was one of the most divine moments I could have asked for and it wasn't even something I had to plan myself."

"Fantastic," answers the guest who has a deep, gruff voice and speaks at a very low volume as he continues: "If things are working out as perfectly as you report from your first hand and backstage awareness, it matches right up with what our scouts have been witnessing while only viewing things from the outside. Even the picture that XWF television and web reports has been showing the onlookers would suggest that our plans are working at a satisfactory pace. We expected a few trifling individuals to break the flow but it would appear that nobody and nothing has been able to disrupt our acceleration as of yet." Donathan nods in agreement as the camera slowly begins to circle around and reveal to us that this meeting is taking place inside of a small work shed. There are many tools on the wall and a work bench with a table saw is a few feet away from Donathan. The appearance of everything is a worn, antiqued one. Some of these tools look like they've been rusted over so badly that they can no longer be used for anything in the productive sense, but perhaps destructive.

"Do you have any specifics in mind for tonight?" inquires Donathan of his guest. The camera takes its position off to the far left of Donathan as we can almost catch a glimpse of his guest's face as he tells Donathan that "there's nothing of great importance that must unfold tonight other than your obvious victory. It's imperative that everyone watching and everyone experiencing you in that ring tonight knows you are the absolute pinnacle in this industry. You're the mountain that they all should aspire to climb and all expect to either fall from or be consumed by, depending of course on how high they metaphorically climb. I'd also like you to consider offering enlightenment to another needy soul▬one who you feel is worth investing in and can be drudged up from the muck they flounder in on a habitual basis. Your current allies are strong but I feel there is room for another formidable name among the elite powers that are flourishing in our illumination. Leave no rock unturned and dismiss no name outright; the one we seek may very well be the one least expected to fit in and join our magnificent cause."

"Consider it done; the same as the other aspects their mere basic intellects have continuously overlooked." Donathan's tone is stern and confident as he addresses his guest. "When the time is right, yet another will step up and join me atop this summit and the gasps from those stricken down by his or her impact will make the very waves we'll sail upon on our way to Destiny's beginning."

The camera begins to pull back as the man turns around and walks toward the exit of the shed. Donathan follows him out and closes the door, locking it with a deadbolt as well as a thick chain that has a large padlock. "Why do you even lock that place up? Everything in there is so old and useless," asks his guest as Donathan turns around and smiles. "You might be surprised how much use I get out of this small shed▬a place that in no way what so ever fits the me that everyone has come to know and appreciate. There may even be a time when this shed plays a major role in a future phase." The man, who we can now see is bald, turns back toward Donathan inquisitively: "Oh? And how might that be?" but before Donathan can answer, the man has second thoughts. "Then again, I think some of your surprises have been most worth the wait; don't tell me; show me when the time is right."

Donathan nods and extends his hand to this man. They shake as Donathan uses his other hand to tip his fedora ever so slightly to his guest. "I wouldn't have it any other way. It's been a pleasure, as always, Leopold."

And with that, the guest identified as Leopold turns toward the camera and walks away from Donathan.

Before we cut, Leopold turns back to Donathan and makes one final request: "Do me a favor out there tonight, yeah?" to which Donathan immediately raises his brow and gazes forth in acceptance. "Make sure that Nazi mother fucker you're against tonight really gets a taste of the real world▬our world▬I can't stand that sniveling rodent. My second wife was Asian and my eighth wife was black; he needs to be woken up and realize that his skewed views are outdated and were only used by past "engineers" of our world to force much needed change. He's nothing but a runaway puppet whose master has long since defected to the right side. Wrap his strings around his throat and burn them for me."

The smile that creeps across Donathan's face is all that Leopold needs to see.

Fin.

The preceding airtime has been paid for in full by Donathan Alphonse Francois

Exit and return to XWF99

^.
~.
/
~\
------ǝןqɐʌǝıɥɔɐ sı ןןɐ--->--------

Edit Hate Post Like Post