Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAW PINK MEAT, BROTHER!
Scotty Anderson Away
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-25-2014, 11:21 AM

We see that Scorpio is out at fine pinccale Wendys ordering the heart pumpin Triple Stack. Then he orders for some more fluid 針 soda, until we see Scotty dressed upin as a cashier. Then he drags the poor schoolboy to the line, then a Ensuite, nous voyons use chute de broches sur Scropio pied.

I didn't mean to dropping that needle on ya foot man... the nipping Stack is on me!.

Then we see Scotty Jackniffing the raw pink meat of the stack into his throat. The on lookers wanted to break up this couverture that was happening between these men.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-26-2014, 08:03 PM

(11-25-2014, 11:21 AM)Scotty Anderson Said: Title - Raw Pink Meat

We see that Scorpio is out at fine pinccale Wendys ordering the heart pumpin Triple Stack (type of pin). Then he orders for some more fluid 針 (Needle/pin) soda, until we see Scotty dressed upin as a cashier. Then he drags the poor schoolboy (type of pin) to the line, then a Ensuite, nous voyons use chute de broches sur Scropio pied (Scropio pins on foot.).

I didn't mean to dropping that needle (pin) on ya foot man... the nipping Stack (type of pin) is on me!.

Then we see Scotty Jackniffing(type of pin) the raw pink meat of the stack (type of pin) into his throat. The on lookers wanted to break up this couverture (covering/pin) that was happening between these men.

< Raw Pink Meat, 1...2...

Scorpio doesn't really know what in the blew hell is going on but he knows that he is being pinned and he kicks the hell out. He then scrambles to his feet and hits Mr. Anderson so hard with a Scorpio Deathstrike that he knocks that motherfucker right out of the Matrix.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post