Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
To catch a Predator with Kyril Krisciev
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-24-2014, 08:12 PM

Pest walks up to a house, and knocks on the door. The voice of a teenage girl answers, and invites him to come inside, which he does. The voice beckons Pest to enjoy some cookies and punch on the counter, he begins to grow suspicious, but does as he's told. Suddenly Morbid Angel walks into the kitchen holding a stack of papers, and wearing a suit. He looks angrily at Pest, and then slaps the papers on the table.

Morbid Angel: Can I help you?

Mr WGWF:I'm here to meet Candy. She promised me lots of sex.

Morbid Angel: You're not even going to hide it?

Mr WGWF:Nope. I'm here to fuck a teenage girl. Issue?

Morbid Angel: Erm... No? I mean yes! YES! I TAKE OFFENSE TO IT!!

Mr WGWF:Why? Is it your daughter? No. You have a son.

Pest sits down and begins to pour another glass of punch.

Mr WGWF:Perhaps we should discuss something more pertinent than my sexual proclivities. Perhaps we should discuss Lane. You are facing him again this week, and I think it'd benefit the both of us if you beat him.

Morbid Angel: How does it benefit you?

Mr WGWF:Lane losing is always a plus for me. Besides, I'm going to make an appearance at your match, this is a promise. And if he blames me for the loss, the better. Now, are you ready to beat Lane?

Morbid Angel: Victory Forever.

Mr WGWF:Ok. So, what's your game plan for Lane?

Morbid Angel: Kick his ass. He fucked us at the Trios match. And he wants to blame me? HAHA! This whole mess is his fault. He's the one who had to go behind Shane's back, and make the situation what it is. And to pick Peter, as if that was a smart idea. NOT SMART AT ALL. Look at Peter's record with tag titles. He's always the slacker in the team. No, Lane should have thought ahead better. But of course he didn't. He selected someone he thought would carry him without him having to do much work, because he's a fucking lazy . Do you know who he reminds me of?

Pest is now rummaging through the fridge.

Mr WGWF:Right. And did you hear how Lane is talking about how odd it is that the Asylum entirely ignored you?

Morbid Angel: He what?

Mr WGWF:He thought it was odd that the Asylum left you alone, and how you did nothing to stop them. As if it's your duty to follow him around and ensure that no one fucks with him. Allegedly, he can run his cocksucker to whoever he wants, and expects no repercussions. Because he's Lane, the untouchable . Tomorrow, you're to prove that wrong. Correct?

Morbid Angel: They left me alone because they were afraid of the VICTORY! They could smell it on me. Why should I have to do everything for them? Those two need to learn to stand on their own.

Mr WGWF:Well, Lane seems to think that you weren't a team player. And by that, of course he means, that you didn't carry his ass like Diesel did.

Morbid Angel: And why should I? What has he ever done for anyone?

Mr WGWF:In his mind, make the Trios worth something. He even thinks he's good enough to take on Theo in a singles match and win.

Morbid Angel: Clearly he is . He's not even good enough to beat Mosier. Did you see how I beat Mosier so badly that he had to get abducted by the Asylum? Yet, Lane couldn't even win a match that Mosier was involved in. And he's supposed to be a good champion? That's like when Peter defended his trios titles with honor. Without defending them.

Mr WGWF:And what's more, Lane is finally catching on to the fact that I'm here to mess things up. I guess he missed me announcing that to people. Why did you even partner with him in the first place?

Morbid Angel: I have no idea. I thought it might be funny. I was mistaken.

Mr WGWF:That seems like a horrible idea. Just horrible. You should feel ashamed.

Morbid Angel: Fuck you. You lost to him.

Mr WGWF:Ha, we need to bring that up? So did you. And he didn't even need Diesel to put you down.

Morbid Angel: Fuck you. You pedophile.

Mr WGWF:Hurtful words, Kyril. After all, I went to aid you in your matches with Lane. And I'll do it again.

Morbid Angel: You came here to fuck a teenage girl? That makes you a pedophile.

Mr WGWF:Words hurt, Kyril. Words hurt. So, why are you trying to catch me picking up girls?

Morbid Angel: Lane. You seem to know the most about him, so I lured you here. Smart as a turnip, and twice as cunning.

Mr WGWF:So, as the leading Lane expert you want me to point out all of his faults for you? Well, the man is entirely oblivious to world not directly in front of him. And even that assessment may not be correct. He may be oblivious to anything that is not directly related to the 80's. He honestly believes that people find his ugly whore attractive, and that people respect him. He honestly believes that he can ever get a real shot at facing Theo. And he thinks if he does face Theo he has a shot at winning. Because he's some how good enough to actually beat people. Without help.

Morbid Angel: That ugly bitch, Roxy? She is fucked in the face. Almost as fucked as Kimmy K. I thought he was gay and she was his sister.

Mr WGWF:Well, judging by his intelligence, his parents might be related, and he might honestly be following the family tradition. It would almost excuse his well below average intelligence, and that face. He looks like he has Marfan syndrome. If he was a dog, they would have put him to sleep a long while ago.

Morbid Angel: I bet when he sees this he will absolutely flip out and throw a tantrum. He will question me about working with you, and the like. I heard a rumor he was angry when you sent me money. What a baby.

Mr WGWF:Now, now. It's not his fault, Kyril. He still has a vagina.

Morbid Angel: Oh yeah. Shane did bust him out as being a hermaphrodite. And he never did try and dismiss that claim. He also allows Theo and Samuels to call him Pamela while he does nothing. Maybe because it's true. Maybe everyone is right, and Lane is just a massive hermaphrodite after all. Or, perhaps he's not even really a man. Perhaps he wishes he had a tiny cock, so he could have one at all. HE IS TRYING TO TRICK US! BUT I WILL NOT BE TRICKED!!! I WILL EXPOSE HIM AS THE LYING SHEMALE THAT HE IS! I bet the real reason he picked Peter is because Peter tells everyone to suck his cock and Lane is clearly the kind of shemale that would suck Peter's cock. Did you see his last pin on Mastermind? He said this!

(11-24-2014, 07:40 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Loverboy closes his eyes and clicks his heels together three times, whispering "There's no place like on top of Mastermind

Morbid Angel: What the fuck does that mean? Who the fuck says that? He wants to be on top of Mastermind? Next he's going to want to fondle Mastermind's balls. !! DISGUSTING !! AT LEAST AZRAEL HAS A KID. LANE IS JUST A DISGUSTING ! He looks like the person to get arrested and lie about why he went to jail, as well.

Mr WGWF:All well and good, but is there a child here for me? Because I'd love to get off inside someone not carrying my child before I have to go defeat Satoko and Jill Lorder at Madness.

Morbid Angel: No, there's no child here. I hired an actress to lure you like they do with that show on MSNBC. Why would I keep a child around? WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?

Mr WGWF:A great many things. Not any of them you would like.

Pest gets to his feet and begins to walk out of the house. Morbid stops him.

Mr WGWF:What do you want now?

Morbid Angel: What's the plan to hurt Lane?

Mr WGWF:I cannot share that with you. It's far more impressive to the world if I do not let anyone know until it happens.

With that Pest turns and leaves the house.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post