Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 03:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
HA!
Luke Kage Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-24-2014, 01:10 PM

Luke Kage is sitting in his computer room, listening to what T.J Wallace has been saying about him, immediately he starts hysterically laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh that is comedic gold Wallace, that is comedy right there, Faggotron what are we in the seventh grade?"

Kage's demeanor is now serious.

"Let me tell you something you homophobic CUNT! I'm going to knock your teeth so far down your throat, that you'll be passing molars like they're FUCKING kidney stones, and then you'll be turning tricks in a Denny's parking lot with the nickname Grand Slam Wallace! Hmmm i wonder if we can get a chant out of that, but anyway, you got a big fucking mouth on you someone's going to have to sew it shut. Here's the thing you insolent abominable SLAG, i MAY be a dipshit but YOU will be the one who eats shit tomorrow night my friend. You have the audacity to call ME ? t say that the only thing i'm good for is being fucked in the ass? Well why don't you roll around in barbed wire with Irving "Magic" Johnson, because you sir deserve to be killed slowly and painfully, and just to clarify i'm not insulted because you're a fat homophobic cunt who should die of aids, i'm offended because it is Humanely impossible to be that fucking stupid. i'm impressed and physically sick with the fact that you are filled with so much stupidity and ignorance, that you aren't either dead, or in Guantanamo bay getting ass raped by a sheik. since you do make so many accusations of Jet Frost and i being gay, i took the Liberty of hacking into you computer and going through your browser history

tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

you should really learn to clear your history Wallace.

www.bigblackcock.com/twinkseatcum

www.bigbearlover.com/lustfulfur

www.appstore.com/grinder.

"i think i'm going to vomit"

Kage gets up from his desk and walks into his living room.

"oh and i thought it was adorable how you tried to spell check my work. Though i find it surprising you can even read, but hey T.J i'm gonna make you a promise, since you went out of your way to interrupt my training to spew this garbage, i'm going to go out of my way to break your neck tomorrow night, so when my hand is raised high it will be clutching your head.

Bye Bitch"
Edit Hate Post Like Post