Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 06:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Sayors interview
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2014, 09:45 PM

Pest finishes, and walks over to open the door for Steve Sayors, XWF resident journalist and stalker extraordinaire. Sayors had fallen asleep waiting for Pest and Barbie to finish fucking so he could speak to the man before his match. Pest shakes the man awake and gestures for him to come inside, where Barbie is fixing her skirt and top. She doesn't even try and shy away from what she was doing. Sayors walks in and sits on the bed, next to Barbie.

Sayors:Hello, Pest. Or is it James, now? How are you?

Mr. WGWF:I am fine. And had you not heard, allegedly I am Zach Rizza, not James Raven. As people once thought.

Sayors:I had heard those rumors, but it's mostly Peter making them. So, hard to consider it a credible source.

Mr. WGWF:You are not incorrect, but I have been the fuel to these rumors. Same as the ones of my being James Raven.

Sayors:Well, are you either of them?

Mr. WGWF:I shall not expose my identity at this time. If I truly am Rizza, you'll be the first to know.

Barbie:I saw your ID, I know your real name.

Mr. WGWF:And you shall keep that quiet, my dear.

Batbie:Of course. I'm hungry, babe.

Mr. WGWF:The food should arrive in a few minutes. When it gets here, remember to pay them gentleman well. Now, Steven, you wanted to speak to me about something?

Sayors:Yeah, have you heard anything from your opponents this week?

Mr. WGWF:I do know that Jill Lorder is calling me pedophile, and wondering why I am not on the FBI list. That's as far as she went. Her information is entirely wrong, much like her sense of righteousness. You see, a pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to 11 and below. I prefer my partners be no older than 18, and no younger than 13. That is not the pedophile age gap. My sexual appetite would be best described as that of an Ephebophile. Which is someone who has an attraction to late pubescent partners. You see Barbie?

Sayors nods.

Mr. WGWF:She is as old as I would go with sexual partners. She's already pushing the envelope, but I feel I may stay with her for longer. Now, Satoko has yet to speak out about me at all, and that wouldn't surprise me. I'd imagine that at this point Satoko is too busy jerking himself off too much to really amount to much in the ring.

Sayors:Satoko does have a win under her belt.

That tone in which he said her. Pest hated it. He wanted to smash Sayors' fucking face in with a dildo. Fucking smug bastard.

Mr. WGWF:Steven, did you just correct me?

Sayors:Well, Satoko is just a transgender person, so it's polite to refer to her as a female. That's the gender she presents.

Mr. WGWF:Steven, she is a man. She is not a woman. Women have vaginas. Satoko has a cock. As Darren Dangerous found out. That is not the qualities of a woman. You disgust me. I bet you would enjoy having sex with him.

Sayors:Me? No. I wouldn't.

Mr. WGWF:Do not lie to me, Steven. I can sense your arousal at the very thought of her name. This explains why you could not get it up for Barbie when we spoke on Gator. You're a . Aren't you, Steven?

Sayors:No! I am not gay.

Mr. WGWF:Then why did Barbie keep you flaccid, but the thought of Satoko's Gook Cock make you cum in your pants?

Sayors begins to blush and get flustered.

Sayors:I have an Asian interest.

Mr. WGWF:Asian Transsexuals, you mean, Steven.

Sayors:No. Just Asians. Anyway, let's move on. What is the story with Peter's ear?

Mr. WGWF:I cut it off. I auctioned it off, but I have never had any intentions of sending it away. I am keeping the ear. Theodore wishes me to hand him the ear, but I will not. The ear is my trophy. Peter simply gave me 25,000 Xbux because he is a fool. He really should learn to not trust people so much.

Sayors:Well, you certainly do have a plan. Do you have any over all feelings on your opponents that don't have to do with things they've said?

Mr. WGWF:Yeah, there was a time when we had a talented fighter here. His name was The Janitor, and he was an underdog fighting for the disenfranchised. The poor folks who never had money. He used to cut his promos from inside the Janitor's closet, and could be spotted sharpening mops into spears. He was a very talented man, and I have so much respect for the man. And yet, his sanctuary, the Janitor's closet has been tarnished. Turned into a deranged sex club. Now, Frodo is responsible for that, and he isn't involved in the match. But Satoko is, and Satoko is the last man he tried to lure into the sex club. At least Satoko had the sense to not show up at all for the act. It still resonates, though, about the state of affairs in the XWF. It's horrible. And Shane lets it happen. No, not just lets. The man encourages it. The man needs to be removed from power. He is destroying the XWF.

Sayors:That is an interesting idea. But, he does pay us...

Mr. WGWF:No. He pays you. I have never collected a single cent from him.

Sayors:You have amassed some Xbux. And not just from Peter. Where did you get them if not from Shane?

Mr. WGWF:John Madison. He pays me to do certain things. Sometimes others pay me as well. But Madison is the number one client. In fact, I dare say Madison and I have a semi-working friendship over it. Do you know who Madison's favorite targets are?

Sayors:Peter and Lane?

Mr. WGWF:Yes. He seems to really love fucking with Peter and Lane. In fact, I'm making it known, I plan on fucking with Lane Tuesday night at Madness. It will be fantastic. Madison has traded me a favor for this one, so there will no Xbux trail to verify these claims.

Sayors:Care to enlighten me on your plan for Lane this week?

Mr. WGWF:No. I will not give you any details. I do not want to reveal too much of my grand plan. It's less amazing if you know every thing ahead of time.

Sayors pulls out a notebook and begins to jot things down. He pauses in his writings for a minute before going back to it. Pest gets up and goes to use the rest room. While he's in the bathroom, there is a knock at the door, and Barbie unbuttons all of her buttons, except one. The one located right in the middle of her breasts, barely concealing them, and goes to answer the door. The delivery man nearly drops the food when he sees her. She takes the bag from him, and he runs off without her having to pay or sign. Anything. Pest walks out of the bathroom, still entirely naked right as all of this happened.

Mr. WGWF:Did you pay the gentleman?

Barbie:He ran off before I could. I'm not chasing him. I just wanna eat and watch Sponge Bob.

Mr. WGWF:Ok, go eat. I have to finish this interview with Steven. Then I'll join you.

Barbie grabs the food and rushes over to the bed, flops down, and begins to pull food from the bag. Sayors looks at her. She offers him a bite of her Chicken Momo. He politely refused. Pest walked over and began to pull some boxers on, before putting his trousers on.

Mr. WGWF:Steven. Come. We're going to head out of here and do the rest of the interview in the lobby.

Sayors:Um. Ok.

Pest grabs one of his A-Shirts and pulls it on as Sayors and he head of the door, and into the hallway. The begin to walk down towards the elevator. There's a rather buxom blonde standing there. Sayors begins to check her out.

Mr. WGWF:Asians, huh?

Sayors just looks nervous. Pest kicks him in the back of the knee, sending Sayors down. He grabs the journalist by the neck as to prevent him from falling completely, or getting away.

Mr. WGWF:Ma'am. I'd advise you to take the stairs. I've just stopped this man from attempting to sexually assault you.

She turns to catch a glimpse Pest restraining Sayors, still wearing the dildo crown.

Blonde:Is that true?

Sayors nods for fear of calling Pest a liar. She takes off running towards the stairs. As she does the elevator door opens, and Pest throws Sayors into it. Sayors hits the wall, and falls onto the floor. Pest walks in and hits the button to close the doors. They go down a floor or two before Pest hits the emergency stop button.

Mr. WGWF:We're alone, Steven. Time for you to learn a lesson.

He begins to kick the shit out of Sayors who does nothing but curl up and cry in the corner.

Sayors:What's this for?

Mr. WGWF:Correcting me on Satoko's gender. And because you lied to me about Barbie. You just think she's ugly, don't you?

Sayors:Yes! I'm sorry, but she's hideous to me!

Mr. WGWF:That's all you had to say, Steven. Don't lie to me again.

Pest lifts Sayors to his feet, hits to emergency stop button again, and the elevator goes down to the first floor. Sayors gets out, and runs to his car. Pest goes back up to his room, where he sees Barbie asleep on the bed.

Mr. WGWF:Sleep tight, Barbie. I love you.

Barbie:I heard that.