Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Meeting the Inlaws - And Meeting the Doc
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-24-2014, 09:11 PM

It had been another successful week for Mastermind in the XWF. He is currently on a 4 match winning streak, plus winning the X-Treme Belt, that he has managed to hold onto. Now he is heading home for 10 days of relaxation, and also planning, as he has to defend his X-Treme Title against Doctor Louis D'Ville. He has watched his rapid rise since he appeared a few months ago, and had decided to stay out of his way, as he didn't think he was good enough to match it with the Doctor. He had won the King of the Ring, which made his upcoming match all the more harder. But he needed to put all those thoughts out of his head.

He had turned a corner, and was currently on that winning streak, and if he could get through that, he could have a chance against the Doctor. As his private jet, made the final approach into Wellington Airport, he held the X-Treme Championship close to his chest, closing his eyes.

Ghost Tank, Zoey Ryback, Evertrust, Tyson Fury, COM were the names that flashed up as his eyes were closed. Two weeks of being unbeaten.

With the Number 1 Contenders matches for most of the titles happening on Monday, and no Wednesday, he knew he had to have a great mental break away from the riggors of the XWF if he was going to have a big chance against the Doctor.

As the jet was buffeted by the famous windy winds of Wellington, New Zealand, he grabbed the X-Treme Title case, and placed the title inside it, and closed it. As the Jet moved side to the side in the freaky winds, he grabbed the side of his chair, and thought about Maria. He so wanted to see her again, to hold her, to touch her, and to kiss her, and to talk to her.

Being in the company of mostly males all week long, did have it's draw backs, and although he enjoyed it, especially the thrill of being on such a winning streak, it just wasn't the same.

The jet finally came in for landing, and it taxied over to the drop off point. Mastermind headed inside, and spent his time going through customs, and then made his way out into the waiting area, and there she was, waiting with a huge big smiling of having seen him first. Mastermind gave her a big smile back.

Mastermind walked straight up to her, and they hugged one another, parted, and then kissed.

MARIA: "It's good to have you home."

"it's good to be home."

MARIA: "Well done, on being unbeaten for the week, you deserve the week off."

"Thanks. It's going to be a bigger week next week, come on let's get my stuff and go home."

Mastermind led Maria to pick up his stuff, and as they walked to the limo, Maria placed her hand, in Mastermind's. They got into the limo, and it drove off.

MARIA: "I've got something to ask you?."

Mastermind looked at Maria.

"What is it?"

Maria smiled, which made Mastermind go weak at his knees.

MARIA: "I told Mum and Dad that I was seeing someone, they were happy."

"That's nice"

MARIA: "I hope you don't mind but I told them I've started seeing you."

"No, that's a good thing, I'm happy that you can talk to your parents like that. And it's the truth, we are in a relationship."

Maria smiled again, but this time looked out the window.

"What is it?"

Maria stayed quiet.

"Please look at me."

Maria looked back at Mastermind.

MARIA: "They want to meet you. They want to have dinner with you."

Mastermind looked back at Maria. He may not have had the best relationship with his father, but it didn't mean no one else had those issues.

"So, what's wrong with that?"

MARIA: "I thought you would find it hard, as you don't talk about your family."

"You mean the world to me, Maria. If your Parents are involved in your life, that means I will meet them. I'm happy to do what you want me to do. Would you like me to meet your parents?"

MARIA: "Only if you want to, I don't want to push you."

"Of course I want to. When is it suppose to happen?"

Maria smiles again/

MARIA: "I know how busy you are, so I'd thought get it out of the way as quickly as possible before you become too serious about your upcoming title defense against that Doctor dude."

"Doctor Louis D'Ville?"

MARIA: "Yes him, he scares me."

"He scares me too, but I can handle him. Let's go to meet your parents tomorrow night. I'm 100 percent sure."

MARIA: "Cool, I'll let Mum know.."

Mastermind smiles, and looks out the window. Maria looked out the other window. All of a sudden there was a weird silence amongst them.

END OF PART 1

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and it fades into the thinking room. It shows Mastermind sitting in his chair facing the camera. His X-Treme Title was hanging off of his shoulder. He looked at the title, and then at the camera.

"Wednesday 3rd December 2014 will be a historic night. It will be the first meeting between myself and Doctor Louis D'Ville. Doc, I will say this now. I respect you very, very much. I've seen you rise to be a threat amongst the XWF. You're now the King of the XWF. You are well respected amongst others too.

"I thought I wasn't ready to meet you, that's why I stayed out of your path. But these last two weeks have given me confidence. 4 straight wins, plus the X-Treme Title. That is why we are meeting, because you wanting to pry this thing away from me."

Mastermind points to the title on his shoulder. He stands up.

"If it hadn't been for me winning this thing, and keeping an hand on it, we wouldn't be meeting. But I have it, and I am going to do everything in my power to keep it."

Mastermind walked to the back of his room, and stands under the Victory clothes line.

"On top of beating Ghost Tank, and then Zoey Ryback, and then pinning Evertrust, two weeks ago, I followed on from those successes to first beat Tyson Fury."

Mastermind places the next t-shirt up on the victory clothes line:

t-shirt Said:I

MASTERED

TYSON FURY'S
MIND

"And then I had the weirdest of matches where I took on Joey Hawkins again, back from his semi-retirement where I incidentally forced him into to retire in the first place, and the stupid Chair of Mastermind. I easily dealt to them."

Mastermind places the next t-shirt on the line.

t-shirt Said:I

MASTERED

CHAIR OF MASTERMIND

Mastermind walks back to his chair.

"So Doctor, this week is going to be interesting. I may respect you, and I may have been in fear of you in the past, but I will not let that fear have no place in MY mind this week. If I have my way I WILL make dam sure that I'll do everything in my power to beat you and keep the X-Treme title."

Mastermind sits down back on his chair.

"Good luck for this week Doc. You'll need all the days you can get if you think you can beat me. I'm undefeated and I can guarandamtee you that, that will continue, because I am that Dam good."

Mastermind smiles and turns his chair around to face the wall, and starts humming.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub