Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hit List of The Real Higher Power
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-22-2014, 02:10 PM

The scene is the room occupied by the 6 Members of The Real Higher Power.

They are all wearing hoods. 5 of them are in a tight nit circle, and are circling around the room.

Their leader Jacob walks up to the camera with a chair, and a piece of paper. He places the chair in front of the camera. He takes off his Red Hood, and sits down.

"For those of you who don't know yet, and have just awoken from a sleep, my name is Jacob, and I am the leader of The Real Higher Power. Yes you heard correct. The Real Higher Power. Not those ones who don't even know how to work in a group, the ones call Higher Power, they are imposters. They are fools."

"We are The Real Higher Power, and we are here to create chaos, create havoc, and just make sure each and everyone of you know your places."

"We see all, we hear all, we know all. So with that said, we have a list of who we are going to take out first."

"3rd December Warfare - I am taking on The Next Level Meta."

"10th December Warfare - The Dwarf Frodo Smackins."

"17th December Warfare - Azarael Erebus."

-22nd December Madness - Scully

"And some time in between, Luke Gunnar is also due to face me."

Jacob laughs and raises his hand. The 5 Hooded Men who have been circling for so long, stop, and walk in a line up behind Jacob. Their faces can't be seen. Jacob turns to address them.

"You guys know what to do, your mission starts now."

They all nod, and one by one, they all file out, leaving the room. Jacob looks back at the camera.

"You 5 are our immediate concern, once we've dealt with you all, we will move on to the next ones. The Real Higher Power is here to stay. Like it or lump it."

Jacob starts laughing, gets up, places his Red Hood on, and walks away.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-22-2014, 02:50 PM

(11-22-2014, 02:10 PM)TRHP Said: The scene is the room occupied by the 6 Members of The Real Higher Power.

They are all wearing hoods. 5 of them are in a tight nit circle, and are circling around the room.

Their leader Jacob walks up to the camera with a chair, and a piece of paper. He places the chair in front of the camera. He takes off his Red Hood, and sits down.

"For those of you who don't know yet, and have just awoken from a sleep, my name is Jacob, and I am the leader of The Real Higher Power. Yes you heard correct. The Real Higher Power. Not those ones who don't even know how to work in a group, the ones call Higher Power, they are imposters. They are fools."

"We are The Real Higher Power, and we are here to create chaos, create havoc, and just make sure each and everyone of you know your places."

"We see all, we hear all, we know all. So with that said, we have a list of who we are going to take out first."

"3rd December Warfare - I am taking on The Next Level Meta."

"10th December Warfare - The Dwarf Frodo Smackins."

"17th December Warfare - Azarael Erebus."

"And some time in between, Maverick, and Luke Gunnar are also due to face me."

Jacob laughs and raises his hand. The 5 Hooded Men who have been circling for so long, stop, and walk in a line up behind Jacob. Their faces can't be seen. Jacob turns to address them.

"You guys know what to do, your mission starts now."

They all nod, and one by one, they all file out, leaving the room. Jacob looks back at the camera.

"You 5 are our immediate concern, once we've dealt with you all, we will move on to the next ones. The Real Higher Power is here to stay. Like it or lump it."

Jacob starts laughing, gets up, places his Red Hood on, and walks away.

"First of all you pronounced Azreal's name wrong, get your facts straight. Second of all, I already informed you we can face each other on the December 22nd edition of Madness in a Flaming Table match."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2014, 02:57 PM

"Wow... That is alot of losses there, Jacob. If you make it past any of them, I will be waiting. If you wanna make it sooner, say the 1st of December on Madness then you know where I'll be. I will happily rip your little hood off and Shove It down your throat.
Anyway you better run along, I think the big bad wolf is about to eat your Grandma"
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 03:50 PM

(11-22-2014, 02:50 PM)Maverick Said: "First of all you pronounced Azreal's name wrong, get your facts straight. Second of all, I already informed you we can face each other on the December 22nd edition of Madness in a Flaming Table match."

Jacob comes back into view of the camera, and lowers his Red Hood. He sits down.

"I do apologize Mr Maverick, I got so far ahead of myself, that I forgot when our match was. By all means I have rectified it. Now that you've put me back on track, I'll make sure to put you back on track."

Jacob starts laughing and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 03:53 PM

(11-22-2014, 02:57 PM)Scully Said: "Wow... That is alot of losses there, Jacob. If you make it past any of them, I will be waiting. If you wanna make it sooner, say the 1st of December on Madness then you know where I'll be. I will happily rip your little hood off and Shove It down your throat.
Anyway you better run along, I think the big bad wolf is about to eat your Grandma"

Jacob smirks and sits forward.

"For someone who wanted to keep out of things, you sure know how to stick your nose into things where it doesn't belong. Ya know you're a great comedian, maybe you should join Maverick, and Frodo, on their world comedy tour, you'd do well. It's better than what you are currently doing at the moment."

"Give up your day job, or I'll make you."

Jacob sits back laughing.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2014, 08:56 PM

Now, what is this? I told ya that if ya'd just say my real name I'd come to ya light. But ya didn't. Ya had to threaten me. Well, dammit. Say my name or get yer ass kicked by me. Time to pick.
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-22-2014, 09:20 PM

(11-22-2014, 08:56 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Now, what is this? I told ya that if ya'd just say my real name I'd come to ya light. But ya didn't. Ya had to threaten me. Well, dammit. Say my name or get yer ass kicked by me. Time to pick.

Jacob walks into view of the camera, and drops his Red Hood. He yawns.

"The Real Higher Power knows everything, the reason we don't broadcast your name is to protect you. So my option is to take you on in a match. Early next year, as you can see I'm busy til the end of the year. But gladly take you on in January."

Jacob places the Red Hood back over his head and walks away.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-22-2014, 09:40 PM

(11-22-2014, 09:20 PM)TRHP Said:
(11-22-2014, 08:56 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Now, what is this? I told ya that if ya'd just say my real name I'd come to ya light. But ya didn't. Ya had to threaten me. Well, dammit. Say my name or get yer ass kicked by me. Time to pick.

Jacob walks into view of the camera, and drops his Red Hood. He yawns.

"The Real Higher Power knows everything, the reason we don't broadcast your name is to protect you. So my option is to take you on in a match. Early next year, as you can see I'm busy til the end of the year. But gladly take you on in January."

Jacob places the Red Hood back over his head and walks away.

"You can still face Pestie on the December 29th edition of Madness, or the December 31st edition of Warfare. Nice try trying to weasel out, but no."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post