Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The better the bait, the shorter the wait
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-22-2014, 01:11 PM

So D'Ville you want me to be a good little boy and wait? Be patient, you say. Well here's something you should know about this little rodent since you like quotes so fucking much. "Rodents can come across as being quite vacant in the personality stakes." I don't care who said it, I guess in this case its true, I don't have much of a vocabulary to say shit to you. Technical Highschools man. I may have nothing to say, but you've seen what I can do, you know what I'm capable of. I'm back I'm fresh and I'm itching, itching so hard to knock you off your throne.

...But you still want me to wait. That's fine. I know you'll come for me soon because I have something of yours.

Luke holds up the Doctors taser, stolen from him and used against him weeks ago.

I'll wait, I'll stand right here and wait for someone else to try and take me down.. But I expect you there, so I can give this to you personally.. Or hell. Maybe I'll use this on whoever wants to challenge me so you can see what a dingus you looked like quivering from the shocks.

So here we are, who's gonna occupy me while the Doc's busy pretending to be Mike Tyson or some form of phony royalty.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-22-2014, 01:19 PM

Jacob walks up to the camera, and places a seat in front of it. He removes his Red Hood, and sits down.

"Luke, Luke, Luke, you have so much hostility, so much anger, you should not open yourself up like that. But because you have, The Real Higher Power sees fit to move you into the light. I challenge you to a match, fool."

Jacob smiles and sits back.
Hate Post Like Post
Luke Gunnar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-22-2014, 01:31 PM

See when I left for my injury I thought I got rid of all these "I'm in touch with a higher being, I'm above all other humans" blabber mouth pieces of shit. Your 'light' is about as useful to me as the Docs sessions. But I since you and D'VIlle both want to help me this will be no challenge debunking your bullshit.

You want a match with a fool? Sorry, I can't help you. But you can certainly get a match with the mother fucker that can provide you with a rude awakening. You got it bud.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Hate Post Like Post
TRHP Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-22-2014, 01:39 PM

Jacob sits forward rubbing his hands with excitement.

"That was way too easy fool, way too easy. Your demise is in our hands, is in the hands of The Real Higher Power."

Jacob sits back and laugh.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-22-2014, 03:16 PM

(11-22-2014, 01:11 PM)Luke Gunnar Said: So D'Ville you want me to be a good little boy and wait? Be patient, you say. Well here's something you should know about this little rodent since you like quotes so fucking much. "Rodents can come across as being quite vacant in the personality stakes." I don't care who said it, I guess in this case its true, I don't have much of a vocabulary to say shit to you. Technical Highschools man. I may have nothing to say, but you've seen what I can do, you know what I'm capable of. I'm back I'm fresh and I'm itching, itching so hard to knock you off your throne.

...But you still want me to wait. That's fine. I know you'll come for me soon because I have something of yours.

Luke holds up the Doctors taser, stolen from him and used against him weeks ago.

I'll wait, I'll stand right here and wait for someone else to try and take me down.. But I expect you there, so I can give this to you personally.. Or hell. Maybe I'll use this on whoever wants to challenge me so you can see what a dingus you looked like quivering from the shocks.

So here we are, who's gonna occupy me while the Doc's busy pretending to be Mike Tyson or some form of phony royalty.

Mister Gunnar!! Hello, my friend. How wonderful it is to finally see you back. Again. And again. It seems you make a short appearance, then vanish again. Show up to a show. Then vanish again. You see why I compare you to a rodent?

I know exactly what you're capable of. Sticking your snout where it doesn't belong and stealing things that do not belong to you. I asked you to be patient, because in your absence I have become an unstoppable force here in the XWF. Anyone may stand up and argue the fact, but by using what in their favor? The Doctor has fallen a few times, but I've risen again and again, and now you're looking at your King of the XWF. You can't just expect me to drop everything that I have going for myself right now for another session with you. The Doctor is currently booked, my friend. You'll have to wait another time to knock me off of this throne.

You've also made it clear that you're not afraid to come down and get involved in my sessions. Your feeble attempts to take me down. Be warned, if you decide to stick your nose in my businesses during the Xtreme Title match next Wednesday, I will squash you like the rodent that you are. It seems lately that everyone wants in on all of this action. Be the smart one Mister Gunnar, take a number, and sit quietly in the corner until your number is called. You've made me wait this long, have a little patience yourself.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post