Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Katie goes home.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-22-2014, 11:42 PM

Katie was sleeping in hospital bed, and Tony was sleeping next to her, both had fixed their clothes after their midnight fuck. He still held her hand, and she curled up drooling on her pillow. Frodo walks into the room, and sees this sight. He's a little confused, but he decides to take action before knowing the story, like we'd expect less from Frodo. He raises his bow, he's upgraded now, the Nerf Rebelle Agent Bow Blaster, with purple arrows. That shit may say for girls, but fuck you. He uses it anyway. LIKE A BOSS. With the bow raised, he takes aim, lines things up, and fires it. The arrow flies, and hits Tony right in the sack. He jolts awake looking around for a would be attacker. Seeing no one he lays back and tries to relax again.

Frodo rolls out from behind the door, takes aim, and fires again. This time he hits Tony right in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Why are you shooting me?"

The tiny hobbit stands firmly up, raises his bow, readies another arrow and looks directly at Tony.

"What? Say something, bruh. I dare you."

"What the hell is wrong with..."

Frodo unleashed another arrow. It landed right in Tony's mouth. He starts coughing, and getting angry. The commotion woke Katie up.

"Hey, Daddy. What's Tony choking on?"

"My dick, bitch. Get that dude some water."

"The fuck?"

Tony manages to spit the arrow out, and onto the floor.

"Right, sorry. I thought you were someone else for a minute. You have no idea how many times I've been asked that question before. Anyway, I shot him in the mouth with an arrow."

Katie shivers.

"I don't even want to know. But, why did you shoot Tony?"

"He spoke. I dared him to speak, and he did. He should have seen it coming. Honestly, I had the bow raised to him and everything. Who the fuck talks back to a man when they have a bow raised to you like that? Katie, this man is not good for you. He clearly makes bad decisions."

"What the actual fuck? You're fucking drugged out of your mind, you run around eating Cat Food, and attacking people naked, and you want to pass judgement on you? Fuck you, Dwarf. I will fuck you up if you try and get between Katie and me."

Frodo raises his bow, and aims it right at Tony.

"I may do a lot of fucked up shit, a lot of it. But one thing I will never do it get my baby girl into a car accident. I WOULD NEVER GET HER INTO A COMA. YOU DID! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OK WITH YOU?!"

Tony walked over, placed his hand on the bow, and lowered it. He looked Frodo in the eyes.

"No, I don't. I expect me to have to earn that. But, I expect the chance. Because I love your daughter, and I'm sure she loves me, too."

Katie pops up.

"You love me?"

"Yes. Do you love me?"

"You need to wait outside. I need to talk to my dad in private."

"What?"

Tony turns to face Katie. There's real hurt in his eyes.

"Leave. The fucking room."

Tony turns back to Frodo.

"Fuck you, Dwarf. I will kick your ass."

Frodo throws a jab to Tony's face, sending him back into the chair.

"Get the fuck up, and get the fuck out of the room. She asked you nicely, I asked you, and now I'm telling you."

Tony gets up, he looks at Katie, she gives him a look as if she's begging him to leave, and he walks out of the room defeated. Frodo closes the door.

"Dad. He loves me."

"So does Crack, and so does Flynn. Neither of them got you into a car crash."

"I really like him, Daddy."

"Don't give a fuck. I don't want you near him.

"Why not?"

"Because I almost lost you twice because of him. What if I'm not lucky the third time? I cannot say goodbye to you."

She gets up and walks to Frodo.

"You never will have to. Not for even a single day. I'm your Princess, remember?"

"Yeah. And that means I'm supposed to go before you. Katie, if I lose my daughter. Who's going to take over my empire when I die? Who's going to keep me company when Sarah has to work over night?"

"Joseph-Gordon. Your son, my brother. You ignore him. You should focus on him more, dad. He needs it. He needs you. And what does Sarah do, anyway? I've never figured it out. Since she didn't make it as a stripper."

"Used cat salesman."

"Used Car salesman, you mean?"

"Nope. Used Cats. She sells Cats to Chinese restaurants."

Katie's jaw dropped.

"Really?"

"No, you tard baby. She works at Meijer's. Why would you think she'd sell Cats?"

"Because it's you. Now, Daddy. I need to ask you something serious. Are you going to let me continue to see Blair?"

"Give me a few days to figure it out. If he can respect my wishes for those few days, we'll see. If not, then Swaggy will hold him down, and I will rape him over and over again. Deal?"

"Fine. Can you go get him, so we can talk about this?"

"In a second. I got something I gotta do first."

Frodo pulled Katie in, and held her tight. She lowered her head onto his shoulder, and he kissed it. She pulled herself back.

"Daddy. Do you really love me, or do you just the money I make?"

"What kind of question is that shit?"

"Well, you didn't call us when you were in Belize. You didn't try and find me before you were a ghost. And you sold me to Flynn."

He chuckled.

"I lost my phone, and Sarah was mad at me on our honeymoon. She wouldn't let me use her phone. Not after I ordered tw hookers for her. And, I didn't know you were alive. Your mother never contacted me."

"I did. I wrote to you."

"I never got the letters. I promise. Had I known, I would have gone back to the US."

"What about Flynn?"

"Check your bank account. I put the money in there for you."

"What?!

"Yeah, I totally put the money in your account for you. You dated the guy; I'd have let him date you, if you approved, for free. He gave money, and it's just a plus. I miss Flynn, though. What happened to him?"

She began to cry a little.

"Thank you, daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too. I'm gonna go. I'll send bitch boy in."

Frodo lets go of Katie, and turns to leave the room. He walks into the hallways, and passes by Tony sitting on a chair close to the nurse's station. Tony's drinking a hot coffee, so Frodo, being Frodo, walks over and slaps the coffee into Tony's face. Tony gets upset.

"What the fuck did you do that for?"

"Katie wants to see you."

Frodo walked out of the hospital. Tony walked into the room where Katie was sitting on her bed.

"You need to stay away for a few days."

"Why? Katie, I love you."

"Right, but Daddy wants to see if you respect him, and his anger enough to stay away for a few days while he tries to forgive you. If you don't, he said he will have Swagmire hold you down while he rapes you. I'm pretty sure he means it. Wouldn't be the first time."

"Katie, do you love me?"

"Do I love you?"

"Yeah. Do you?"

"I. uh. I uh."

The doctor walked. Katie got saved by the Doc.

"Hey, Katie. Good news. You can go home. We'll bring your discharge papers in about 30 minutes, but you can get ready. Is he going to drive you, or do you have another ride?"

"No. I'm leaving. Her dad can give her a ride."

Tony turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post