Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Silas & The Brotherhood - Epic Main Event - RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-23-2013, 04:43 PM

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 12:34 PM EST

Sebastian Duke has just arrived home from Detroit and Warfare. He enters through the front doors and a few Brothers meet him to take his things. Jacob strolls up the long corridor.

JACOB: “Welcome home, sir.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Thanks. Where is Asmodeus?”

JACOB: “Waiting for you in the chapel.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Good.”

JACOB: “Sir, I have a confession. I hope you don’t get too angry with me.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Oh yeah? What is it, Jacob?”

JACOB: “I went down and spoke with Jonathan.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “So?”

JACOB: “I went down alone.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, I’m not really mad about it. I kind of figured you would. Thought you would need to get some things off your chest. How did it go?”

JACOB: “I told him, but I’m not sure he believes it, that he’s Benedicts bastard child.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “HAHA! I’m sure that went over well.”

JACOB: “There is one more thing.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What you got for me?”

JACOB: “I’d like to be the one that silences Jonathan. For good.”

Sebastian takes a deep breath and places one hand on Jacobs shoulder.

JACOB: “He’s responsible for my brothers death. I want him to pay for that.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He will pay, but I figured you’d ask. We’ll talk about it later, alright?”

JACOB: “Yes, sir.”

Sebastian proceeds passed Jacob and down the long corridor to the chapel. He enters the chapel and sees Asmodeus sitting in his ‘throne.’ Duke walks up the main center aisle and sits in his own throne.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Did you accomplish what I ordered?”

ASMODEUS: “No.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What the hell do you mean, no!?

ASMODEUS: “Do you not know the laws?”

Duke jumps to his feet. Furious.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “AGAIN! With the laws? Damn it, Asmodeus! It’s temporary!”

ASMODEUS: “You don’t understand..”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “BULLS**T! Screw the laws!”

ASMODEUS: “YOU have to be here for it! I rescheduled it for tonight!”

Duke is suddenly much happier and he sits back in his ‘throne.’

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Why didn’t you say that to begin with?”

ASMODEUS: “I was going to, but you flew off the handle.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It’s settled then. Midnight tonight. Did you inform Silas?”

ASMODEUS: “Indeed I have. He’s preparing as we speak.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Good.”

This scene fades out.

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 2:47 PM EST

Once again, and for the final time, Sebastian Duke visits his prisoner. This time, alone. He enters the cell room and Jonathan is leaning against the cell door with his hands hanging out through the bars.

JONATHAN: “Ya know, Duke. I sort of expected another visit from you. I see you didn’t bring your silent Silas with you this time.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He’s busy.”

JONATHAN: “What brings you down here? You want to re-enforce the lies your boy, Jacob, spewed at me yesterday?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What lies?”

JONATHAN: “Jacob came down here trying to fill my head with lies! He honestly thought that I’d believe Joseph broke his vow of celibacy and fathered a bastard child. Me.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Honestly, Jon, I don’t much care whether you believe it to be true or not. I know the truth about that. Asmodeus knows the truth. Jacob and the other investigators know the truth. Joseph, himself, even knows the truth. If you look inside yourself and really think about it, hell, even you know the truth!”

JONATHAN: “So, if that’s not why you are here, then why?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “To tell you your sentence.”

JONATHAN: “Which is?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I considered a few options. Death, obviously. I’ve thought about leaving you in here and forgetting about you. Allowing you to starve to death. Maybe freeze to death. I thought about taking you over to the next room and torturing you until your heart gives out. I’ve even considered keeping you in here and alive for the rest of your miserable existence. Allowing you to succumb to natures course.”

JONATHAN: “So then, which is it?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You will be executed.”

Jonathan says nothing. Complete silence.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Do you have any preference as to the method of your death?”

Reality sinking in, Jonathan hesitates. When he speaks, his speech sound a little broken.

JONATHAN: “Uhhh. *Ahem* I’d prefer firing squad.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You do know we don’t use modern methods? Hanging. Burning - like Stephen. A simple slitting of the throat. Hell, even guillotine. Firearms are out of the question.”

JONATHAN: “That Stephen thing really burns you up, doesn’t it?”

Duke ignores the cocky question.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Any preference on who is the executioner?”

JONATHAN: “Without question. Asmodeus.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Why?”

JONATHAN: “Suppose, for a minute, the story of His Holiness being my father is true. One real fact is that he sent me to live here. He knew Asmodeus long ago. I’d want Asmodeus to have to look into the eyes of the man he promised to protect as he forces me to draw my last breath.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You’ll be brought up to the chapel in a few days. For your formal sentencing in front of the Brotherhood. And for…”

Sebastian hesitates. Jonathan loses his patience.

JONATHAN: “For… WHAT?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “For you to say your final prayers.”

Sebastian leaves the room and heads toward the stairwell. Jonathan sits down on his cot, and talks to himself.

JONATHAN: “Stupid fool. He really has no idea that I planned for this.”

This scene fades out.

"Tonight is the night! The big 5 on 5 survivor style elimination tag team match!

"Big? Not really. No, see there are a lot of meaningless souls within this match! sadly, it detracts from the real stars that are in this match. Sebastian Duke and Nathaniel Adolph... Fuck! He really needs to shorten his name! Anyhow, we're really the only two real stars in this match!

"Someone out there will bitch and argue that Donathan is the North Korean champion. Fair point, but consider who the hell he defeated! The second weakest link in the history of the Black Circle!

"Oh, well, Mister Mystery, he's champ! Yeah, a title that he never won! A title that was handed to him by Peter Gilmour! A title, had it not been for a three on one screwjob, neither of them would have!

"Flynn! He won that tournament you were in to become United States Champion!

"Also a fair point. The fact is, he only wears that title because he didn't have to face me in that tournament? Why? Everyone knows I was fucked over! Something I intend to rectify, and I will, at Gauntlet City!

"Besides, he'll be handing that belt over to its rightful owner in just 8 days!

"During the week, I've kept relatively silent. I've watched things unfold, watched these guys on both sides release promo after promo regurgitating the same boring shit each and every time!

"I like how Donathan is receiving wrestling training from Mark Flynn. What? You going to show him how to put up a hell of a fight, then lose to Sebastian Duke? That is your future, Flynn. Accept it.

"You got Donathan preaching to the wind because no one is listening! He says all he has to do is snap his fingers and Mister Mystery will take me out. I hate having to repeat myself. It took three of you! Count 'em!

He holds up three fingers.

"Thats right! Very goooood, class! It took three of you mother fuckers to finally put me down! I'm still standin' Don! I don't exactly hide! Not from you! Not from Flynn! Definitely not from your bitch hiding under a mask, Mister Mystery!

"Luca Arze-what-i! Did I get your name right this time? If I didn't, I apologize. Not really. The resident drug lord, or so it would seem, of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation! By any chance, you're not the guy supplying Jeff Hardy are you?

"Just a thought...

"You really are moving up, aren't you? The enemy of your enemy can't be all bad right? Actually, we're worse. And, no, you're not moving up, Luca. You just kind of exist here in the XWF. Not really moving backward, not forward... Kind of just stuck n the middle. Stagnant. I don't really know you, nor do I want to. All I can say is, just stay out of the way of the Black Circle.

"You wouldn't like the consequences.

"Ronnie the Deportation Man Wilkins. What exactly does that mean, anyway? Anyhow, sweet rant. I probably should have paid more attention throughout the week, because I have no idea who the fuck your bitching at. I suppose its not me, not that it matters...

"Its my time... Its your time, Ron? Hell, its not even your year, let alone your time, bitch! Just like Luca, you're in this match, simply to bow at the feet of the Black Circle.

"Just for the record, I don't really give two shits about your whore wife or your bastard child!

"God! I know I'm forgetting someone!

"WHO!?

"Ahhhhh. Dante fuckin' Kyllen!

"Unknown Soldier! This guy is so fucking delusional, he still thinks he's actually Satan himself! It's time to go back to your asylum, or wherever the hell you were the last few months!

"Not only are you delusional, you're seeing images of a forgotten man. A man by the name of Griffin MacAlister! If you've forgotten, the man by that name no longer exists. He put himself in the bay in Singapore and has not been seen, nor heard from, since!

"It's like you create your own false reality right before your eyes. What you see, you think is truth. What you seem to forget, Soldier, is that man you envision as Griffin MacAlister, is NOT Griffin MacAlister. You can take that to the bank.

"Soldier, you're obviously unfit to compete. If I was Shane or Arkin whatever whatever, I'd make sure you were straight jacketed and sent back to the asylum where you obviously belong.

"So it is written, so it shall come to pass. Tonight is the night the young bucks get put in their rightful place, and the night the Black Circle reigns supreme over all that is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 12:00 AM EST

The clock strikes midnight and high above the chapel in the bell tower, as per the ritual for this type of ceremony. The old church bell clangs seven times. Each strike of the bell symbolic of the Code of Honor of the Brotherhood. Birth. Life. Dedication. Loyalty. Order. Secrecy. Death.

Simple words, but the meaning behind the words is what gives them substance. All of the Brothers that sit in these pews, at one time or another, have all undergone this same ritual.

Jacob stands just below the altar awaiting the arrivals. The dark chapel, only illuminated by candle light is a very eerie sight to see. As the bell stops ringing, the doors to the old church open up. Asmodeus walks the aisle dressed in his ceremonial red robe. The Brothers all stand in silence. He reaches the altar and takes his seat at the throne.

Sebastian Duke enters next, walking the aisle slowly and also dressed in the ceremonial red robe. As he passes each row of pews, nearly in unison, that row of Brothers kneel. Again, in unison, as he passes, each row cries out the Latin word “Dux” (Dukes), translated to English, Leader. This process continues until he reaches Jacob near the altar. Jacob kneels and kisses a ring on his hand. Duke takes his seat at the throne. As he sits, all of the Brothers stand again.

The hooded monk, shrouded in secrecy, enters next. He approaches the altar much faster than Asmodeus and Duke. He reaches Jacob. Jacob places both of his hands on Silas’s shoulders. Silas drops to his knees.

JACOB: “Brothers. Please remain standing as I turn it over to the Grand Master of the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus.”

Duke remains seated.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Be seated.”

The over 250 Brothers do as ordered.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Tonight, my Brothers, you bear witness to the ceremony that we all, at one time or another, have gone through. Tonight, we welcome our newest member, Silas.”

In unison, the Brothers shout: “Welcome, Silas.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Jacob, the blindfold.”

Jacob lowers Silas’s hood and blindfolds him before lifting the hood back up.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Now the dagger, Jacob. Silas, bare your chest.”

Jacob walks up onto the altar and grabs the ceremonial dagger from its sheath. He slowly, with the dagger pointed straight up, makes his way back to Silas. Silas bares his chest. Jacob places the point of the dagger against the right side, just below the nipple.

From his throne, Asmodeus speaks.

ASMODEUS: “As Master, and High Priest of the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus, it is my duty, a duty I cherish to the grave, to administer this rite of passage. Silas, are you ready?”

SILAS: “Yes, Father.”

ASMODEUS: “There will be a series of seven question. Answer them to the best of your ability. Do you understand?”

SILAS: “Yes, Father.”

ASMODEUS: “Very well.

“At the time of your birth, were you enlightened?”

SILAS: “No, Father, I was not.”

Asmodeus nods, Jacob pierces Silas’s skin with the dagger. Blood begins to trickle. Jacob moves the dagger a little, toward the left side of his chest.

ASMODEUS: “Throughout your life, until you arrived here, were you enlightened?”

SILAS: “No, Father, I was not.”

Again, the same scenario.

ASMODEUS: “Do you now dedicate the rest of your remaining days on this Earth to serve the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus and become enlightened?”

SILAS: “Yes, Father. I dedicate myself to the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus and wish to become enlightened.”

Again, a little farther to the left as before. A little more blood.

ASMODEUS: “Silas, do you swear your loyalty to Sebastian Duke and the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus and no one else?”

SILAS: “I swear my loyalty to Sebastian Duke and the Brotherhood and no one else.”

As before, a little more blood, a little to the left.

ASMODEUS: “Do you swear to maintain order to the best of your ability even when times a strained?”

SILAS: “Yes, Father. I do.”

Once more, blood, to the left.

ASMODEUS: “Do you swear to keep all of the information you learn of our practices and all of the secrets we entrust you with to yourself and no one else for as long as you shall live?”

SILAS: “I swear never to divulge the secrets and information I learn of the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus to anyone as long as I live.”

Final time, a little blood. This time though, Jacob places the dagger right over Silas’s heart.

ASMODEUS: “Silas. Your final question. After you answer, remain kneeling.

“Silas, do you swear to give your life, if need be, for the safety of your Leader, of the Grand Master of the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus, Sebastian Duke?”

SILAS: “Without question, Father. I would lay down my life in exchange for his.”

Jacob drives the dagger much deeper then the other slices causing Silas to wince in pain. Even veiled by the hood of the robe, you can see his pain.

ASMODEUS: “It is my pleasure, to welcome you, Silas, into the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus. Please rise to your feet.”

Silas does as instructed. Jacob removes the blindfold.

ASMODEUS: “Step up to the altar, my son.”

Again, Silas does as instructed.

ASMODEUS: “In order for this rite to become official, you must kiss the rings of both the Master and the Grand Master of the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus.”

Silas moves forward and kneels beneath the throne of Asmodeus. Asmodeus lowers Silas’s hood. Almost instinctively, the seated Brothers all lean forward trying to catch a glimpse of Silas’s face. None or successful.

He kisses Asmo’s ring. Asmodeus, using his ringed finger swipes some blood off of Silas’s chest and draws a line on his forehead approximately 2 inches in length, then motions his hand toward Duke.

Silas stands, steps sideways, then kneels beneath the throne of Sebastian Duke. He kisses Duke’s ring. Like Asmodeus, Sebastian takes a swipe of blood from Silas’s chest and draws a vertical line from the top of Silas’s forehead to the bridge of his nose, effectively completing a bloody cross.

Duke leans toward Silas and whispers in his ear: “Nicely done.” Then Duke lifts the hood back over his head.

ASMODEUS: “Silas, you may exit first and clean yourself up.”

SILAS: “Thank you, Father.”

Silas slowly makes his exit with his head down.

Sebastian stands.

JACOB: “All hail!”

In unison, the 250+ Brothers yell “Hail Dux!” Hail Leader, in other words. Sebastian Duke, followed by Asmodeus, and then Jacob exit the chapel. The Brothers soon follow.

Up in the bell tower, again the bell clangs seven times.
Edit Hate Post Like Post