Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Christ, Caroline! What happened?!
TRHP Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-08-2014, 09:25 PM

(12-08-2014, 09:00 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said: What have I done? Ever? Easy.

Former Trios Champion.
Second overall pick in the 2013 Lethal Lottery.
The only person to secure the victory in a match that also featured the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh.
Made then X-Treme Champion Steve Davids tuck his tail and run away with a challenge.
And, the mere mention of my name, four months removed from my last XWF appearance, still strikes more fear in the hearts of the XWF than you looking into their eyes.

Oh, and don't worry about judging me. I was judging myself for being a little fucking bitch and cutting me off.
I thought it'd lighten the mood! Shut the fuck up. Right, back to judging. Y'know, being a gay woman with DID and a wrestler? I've heard all the judgment you and your higher power can think of and I've heard it conveyed better.

Jacob sits forward and smiles. He clicks his fingers.

The rest of The Real Higher Power walk into the room, and they form a straight line behind Jacob. They are all wearing hoods. Jacob stands up and starts clapping. The rest, join in.

"Fucking well done to you Miss Who Gives a Stuff about you. Fucking well done on Who Gives a Fuck about your achievements. But hey if you're oh so happy about those achievements all the less power to you. I'm done talking to you. See you around."

Jacob stops clapping, and clicks his fingers. The other members of The Real Higher Power stopped as well. They turned and walked away. Jacob pulls his Red Hood up over his head, and grabs his chair, and walks away.

UNDER CALEB
WINS:
LOSSES:

UNDER JACOB
WINS:
LOSSES: 2

THE REAL HIGHER POWER SEES ALL
HEARS ALL
KNOWS ALL

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WINS, OR LOSSES

WE JUST CARE ABOUT MAKING STATEMENTS

[Image: Sun_Light_Energy.jpg]