Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove It 11/16/14
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-16-2014, 09:29 AM

(The Scene Opens up to a semi filled Arena in Baltimore where there was dead silence from the crowds until we start to hear "RTJ" blaring all over the X-Tron. Then we see the crowd alive to see Black in his suit walking down to the ring with a mic. As the enters the ring, the theme song ends and he stands there looking at the crowd who are giving him a mixed jeers.)

"Yes It's me again... the guy who ran Shove It back in 2013... the man who made the night with twist and turns. I am here to tell you... that this Shove it card is pretty short."

(Fans starts booing at Black for that announcement.)

"I mean, we might have a three matches lined up for you fans to see."

(Fans start chanting "We Our Refund".)

"Wait... the one match that will make your night to remember... is going to be top secret."

(Black smiles at the sudden cheers from the fans.)

"But I won’t spoil anymore things... sit back and enjoy my Edition of Shove It!"

(The he leaves the ring and we see the scene shifting to the first match of the evening.)

Shelby Corba
- vs -
Loverboy Vinnie Lane

X-treme Rules Match

Shelby out as Sex and Violence blasts over the P.A. She does some sexy pose before walking down the ramp and to the ring. She gets up on the apron and steps through the ropes and into the ring.

Suddenly hear over the X-Tron....

"I Wanna Rock!"

The high pitched wail of Dee Snider pierces the air as the Twisted Sister classic pumps through the PA system. As two big pyro towers shoot off on either side of the stage, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane spins out of the entrance ramp, wearing his favorite t-shirt, a cutoff Faster Pussycat screen print, long silver tights and shining silver boots. The crowd pops as Loverboy struts down the aisle,strumming the air guitar and leaping into the air with a jumping split. As he hops onto the ring apron, he swings around, facing the crowd, and pumps his fist along to the music, singing along and inciting the crowd to do so as well.

Then Shelby takes cheap shot to the back of Loverboy's back with a Punch. Then she takes her sweet time stomping his back. Then he rolls over to the outside, then Shelby decides to hit a Diving Crossbody to the outside by Loverboy dodge her attack that landed her on the mat. Then poses to the camera, then he pulls the soft padding off to Exposed concrete and he lifts her up and hits a mean DDT on the concrete. Then he processed to rip off her shirt and strangle her neck with it. Loverboy unwraps it off her neck and throws it into the audience. Then he teabags her with a pin...

KICKOUT

Then she does a Headbutt to the jewels. Loverboy is holding in nuts in pain while Shelby grabs something under of the ring. She pulls out a chair and does headshots like crazy after the fifth shot to the head, Loverboy grabs the chair and hit the gut and slams it on her back. Then he rolls back into the ring and Shelby struggles to get into the ring...

WAIT A MINUTE!

Frodo runs to the ring, naked, and delivers a massive Gilmour Cutter to Lane before springboarding to his feet, and honking Selby Cobra's tits. He turns around to deliver a Demi Lovato looks good in jeans to Lane, (superkick into a leglock) still naked. He holds it tight for a few minutes before letting go, kicking Lane back down on his back, and pissing on Lane's face. He turns to put his ass in Lane's face, let's out a massive fart, and then runs off to the back.

...Shelby felt violated since she is topless but she see's an opportunity to pin Loverboy.

THR---KICKOUT!

Loverboy crawls to the corner turnbuckles to get to his feet but she hits a Monkey Flip that Loverboy stood on his feet after. Then he delivers a Knee-Driver to her pretty face. He lifts her up and Irish Whip her to the ropes and he hits Samoan Drop. Then he goes outside the ring and picks up a custom made table into the ring. Then he enters and sets it up, he rips off her pants just leaving her half naked on the table and he Body Splash her on the table for the pin.

KICKOUT!

She kick out and he puts her in a Sasorizagatame (Sharpshooter) and she is trying to break it...but he locked it in so tight that she almost passed out. So the ref see's her unconscious after 30 minutes and he declared Loverboy the Winner.

Before he could even celebrate this happens..

Pest begins to walk slowly to ring dragging something behind him. He makes his way about halfway down the ramp before we get a good look at the thing he's dragging. It's a 6 foot long bed of dildos, like a bed of nails, but with dildos.

Lane stop and look at Pest while he trudges to the ring. Pest makes it to the ring, and has the officials assist him in setting the bed inside the ring. Once it's in the ring he walks in, casually. Brushes past Cobra, throws a haymaker to Lane's jaw before hitting a Reality Check on Lane. He pops to his feet, moves over to Lane, and pulls out a United States Marine Service knife, and begins to cut Lane's trousers off. With them removed he lifts Lane, carries him over to the bed of Dildos and delivers a Bubba Bomb on Lane, sending one of the 18 inch Dildos inside of Lane's ass.

Pest gets up and begins to exit the ring.

Mr. WGWF: Thank Jeff Fairfield, bitch

Then the camera pans on the face of Loverboy in pain... then it cuts off into a commercial for the Next Week's Warfare International Tour!

Mick Manson
- vs -
Harley Jack

The Scene opens up to Jack entering a church calling out Manson. He walks down the alter with people who got "MANSON" written on their foreheads in black ink, and the kids started to chant out..

"Manson going to get...YOU!"

Then Jack started go berserk in the church until we see Manson hitting a Bible Thumper (crossbody into a double axe handle.) from the upper level of the church and covers him quickly. One man dressed up as Loverboy with "Manson" facepaint... does the count

THREE!

Mason takes a quick win against Jack... then half of Manson's congregation is taking Jack hostage in the church and throwing rocks to him. The scene fades into a break.

Ghost Tank is getting ready to walk to the ring, when all of a sudden 3 masked men come from out of no where and jump him, and beat him down, and leave him in a mess.

Then minutes later as a recovered Ghost Tank gets into the ring, he stands watching Lucius Fye when a piano drops on him from above, and the camera pans upwards to see the Masked Men in the ceiling, running away.

MAIN EVENT

Ghost Tank
- vs -
Lucius Fyre

Electrified Steel Cage (Last Man Standing) Match

All we see is that Fyre is stomping away on Tank after the piano dropped on him. Then he lifts him to his feet and bashes his head to the electric cage. Tank was holding his head in pain from the shock until the ref counted..

Tank gets up angry and started choke him out until he throws him into the ropes and he Big Boots him into a corner. Then charges at Fyre into another Big Boot from the corner. Fyre stumbles to the electric steel and shocks himself and falls down. Then Tank lifts him up and hits his Tank Tracks (Triple Powerbomb) onto the THREE SIDES of the cage! Then we see Fyre dropped into the mat. He looks like he had a cardic arrest on the mat... then the ref starts to count...

Fyre starts to crawl to the cage and tries to climb the cage out.. but ends up getting shocked off it into the ring. Then the ref continues...

TEN!!!..

As the bell rings, Tank gets his hand raised in a quick victory but... we hear..

The Cage raises up and Tank is taunting Loverboy to come out as the X-tron cuts off then...

(Suddenly, the X-Tron lights up with pink and purple lights, and after a second we see the face of “Loverboy” Vinnie Lane locked in a deep kiss with his beautiful girlfriend, Roxy Cotton. After the crowd pop dies down a little, Loverboy disengages from the kiss and the couple look into the camera view.)

Loverboy: Oh hey there, Ghost Tank… good work with beating your own stable mate in another one of your “extreme” wannabe matches. I’m looking forward to seeing the one next week where you safely put meat hooks into someone, carefully and politely, like a monster naturally would.

Listen, Tank, you and me haven’t had any reason to cross paths until you and your merry band of jackoffs decided to get into my business at Warfare and helped the Three Kings take my championship for me. I was totally cool with just letting your sideshow go about their business being weird and “creepy” and all that shit, man, but as soon as you let that little bastard Frodo in you let him convince you all to jump in on his fascination with me, didn’t you?

Well, good job, Tanky. You get your wish. Now I get to be a one man wrecking crew and tear your coven apart one member at a time, and eventually take that pretty little belt away from your big brother Hysteria. I already started, man, look!

(The scene pans down to the feet of Loverboy and Roxy, where we see the unconscious, bloody body of Mick Manson. Loverboy kicks him a little with a silver boot, then kneels down so his face is back in frame, grinning and waving at the camera. He leans down and kisses Roxy’s foot, then smiles again.)

See what happens when you get in other peoples’ business, dude?

It didn’t take a higher power for me break this little jackass in half – why don’t you come back here and see if you can last longer than ten seconds when we’re one on one?

(The tron goes black, and a livid Ghost Tank runs up the ramp towards the back, but just as he gets to the curtain he’s met with a cattle prod to the chest! Tank reels back and starts convulsing, but doesn’t leave his feet! Loverboy then appears holding the cattle prod, and he zaps Tank again! And again! Still, the big man won’t go down, and you can see the frustration on Loverboy’s face. Finally, Loverboy tosses the cattle prod off of the ramp and it look like it gives him an idea… so he waits, and waits, and waits as Ghost Tank slowly turns back toward him, and just as Tank’s face twists into a demented sneer and he starts to charge at him with a potential spear, Loverboy kicks him right in the jaw with a stiff superkick, sending him over the edge of the entrance ramps and down to a pile of tables and chairs housing production equipment below. Tank crashes through the electronics and tables and goes completely limp, out cold.

Loverboy walks to the edge of the ramp and looks down, smiling, as EMTs and other officials rush to the scene, yelling down at the broken body of Ghost Tank.)

Loverboy: Hey dude… you were right! It only took one kick!

(The scene fades off with Tank laying on the ground as Shove IT comes to a close.)

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-16-2014, 09:39 AM

"Welp, I guess its now implied that Loverpussy used those creepy messages to GT on the X-Tron."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-16-2014, 03:25 PM

The camera opens up on medics still working on Ghost Tank from the fall he took thanks to Loverboy, onto some tables and chairs as also including the beating, as well as the piano that dropped on him, ,his ribs, which had been on their way to healing completely, were now not doing too well again.

"FUCKING BULLSHIT! A FUCKING PIANO!? A FUCKING CATTLE PROD!? You four pussies can't keep me down with just your fists, so you use other shit to try and bring me down!? I still fucking won my match, despite being attacked by those anonymous cunts, and after the match, Lane thinks he can keep me down with a fucking cattle prod?! Did you honestly think, a fucking cattle prod was going to stop me? You're such a little bitch, Lane. I beat the fuck out of you and Peter with my bare hands, like a goddamn man. You and those three fucks did a number on me, leaving me not even close to being on top of my game when I tried to spear you. So I'm glad you think one kick is all you needed. Lane, I am going to make your fucking life, a living goddamn hell. And your buddy, Calypso? I was going to be nice and gentle when I put those hooks in him, so I didn't outright destroy his career. Now? Fuck him and fuck you. His blood will be on your hands, Lane.

Oh, and because you hurt my Brother? I'm not going to make your life JUST a living Hell. I'm going to make sure that Dante is rolling in his grave with how many fucking levels of Hell I am going to put you through."

After hearing Maverick's words, he growled half in pain, half in annoyance,

"Lane isn't smart enough to do shit like that to me. Once I find out who is, I'm going to make sure they can't work in this business ever again!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-16-2014, 05:00 PM

thats what u get for fucking with Vinnie Lane!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-16-2014, 08:32 PM

"Put my dick in your face
Put my dick in your face, yeah yeah
Yeah yeah
Yeah yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah
Yeah-yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah
Yeah"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-16-2014, 09:33 PM

wow that was lame ^^

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-16-2014, 09:38 PM

"It's Nicki Minaj lyrics. Because I had my junk all up on Lane. I saw his pants move, even. Much like yours do whenever I walk in the room."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-16-2014, 09:42 PM

nah when u walk in the room my fist balls up just waiting to punch your lights out

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-16-2014, 09:44 PM

"You wanna jerk me off and drink my semeny goodness. Drink it down, baby."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-16-2014, 09:51 PM

no i just want to kill u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-16-2014, 09:53 PM

"Kill my cock. With your asshole."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-16-2014, 10:10 PM

"Jeez, you two are like a married couple. Go get a room."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-16-2014, 11:28 PM

ill get a room to kill him in

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-16-2014, 11:35 PM

(11-16-2014, 11:28 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ill get a room to kill him in

"Fine, here's the shovel, go bury him or some shit, I don't care anymore."

Mav hands Peter a random rusted shovel he found on the ground.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2014, 07:10 AM

(11-16-2014, 03:25 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Lane isn't smart enough to do shit like that to me. Once I find out who is, I'm going to make sure they can't work in this business ever again!"

I'm not smart enough?

I was smart enough to get in your whole little coven's head all night, wasn't I? I was smart enough to divide and conquer you and Manson, wasn't I?

Judging by the way you and your "brother" ended the night, I'd say I outsmarted both of you pretty easily... but frankly, dude, those three druids or whatever the hell they were? That had nothing to do with me, dude. Looks like you just aren't popular.

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-17-2014, 08:16 AM

(11-17-2014, 07:10 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said:
(11-16-2014, 03:25 PM)Ghost Tank Said: "Lane isn't smart enough to do shit like that to me. Once I find out who is, I'm going to make sure they can't work in this business ever again!"

I'm not smart enough?

I was smart enough to get in your whole little coven's head all night, wasn't I? I was smart enough to divide and conquer you and Manson, wasn't I?

Judging by the way you and your "brother" ended the night, I'd say I outsmarted both of you pretty easily... but frankly, dude, those three druids or whatever the hell they were? That had nothing to do with me, dude. Looks like you just aren't popular.

"Tank, I don't know what you're implying about Lane not being smart to try it on you, but try it on me either way it doesn't sound good. As for you Lane, congratulations on that little sneak attack of yours, it will be the only thing that will help you in the slightest."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2014, 08:19 AM

Face it, Mickey... your own team doesn't have any faith in you, dude.

Tank here made you sound like a chump, and Frodo acted like me challenging you was taking the easy road.

What does that say?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-17-2014, 09:06 AM

"I have faith that Manson can beat you. I just think that you challenged Mick because you thought you had a chance. You knew Hysteria would be too much. He beat Guppy when you couldn't. And you run from me at every chance. Hell, you won't even address how I just rubbed my junk all over you. As I said, Manson will easily dominate you. ."

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2014, 09:09 AM

(11-16-2014, 03:25 PM)Ghost Tank Said: And your buddy, Calypso? I was going to be nice and gentle when I put those hooks in him, so I didn't outright destroy his career. Now? Fuck him and fuck you. His blood will be on your hands, Lane."[/color]

"Dude Tank... Why are you so angry all the time, bruh? You took a friendly game that Party-Boy and I had going on and you're making it sound like we've been bros since we were little dudes. C'mon, bruh. I mean, don't get me wrong, we're cool n bros n all, but you can quit blaming him for what's going to happen to you."

"If you're so tough and I'm so weak, why was it like pulling teeth to get you to accept the challenge I laid out? You came up with a thousand excuses, like the bet was to JUST challenge you, whether you accepted it or not. Where's the fun in that bruh? Are you here to fight or just bitch? 'Cuz everytime I see you around here your bitching out on something. Maybe you could ask that "Higher Power" of yours for a bit of courage to go along with all that excess testosterone, bruh. Peace out."
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2014, 11:28 AM

Good to see the midget is still lying out of his ass like Iceman with a laxative addiction.

Mickey, whatever you want to think, dude, that's on you. It's pretty obvious Frodo considers you beneath him, in my opinion. I went for you first and you saw how he reacted, accusing me, basically, of going for the weak link first.

Yeah dude, I go into matches with people I think I can beat. I go into every match thinking I'm going to win. All of them. When I get in there with Frodo in December, I'll be expecting to win then, too. What, do you go in expecting to lose?

Nice of you to keep your word again by staying out of my business once I gave you your match, man. First it was because I didn't give you an exact date, right? Yet now I have and you're still running in on my business with your little chode in your hand.

No one's impressed, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-17-2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:"FUCKING BULLSHIT! A FUCKING PIANO!? A FUCKING CATTLE PROD!? You four pussies can't keep me down with just your fists, so you use other shit to try and bring me down!?"

Like how you couldn't keep Mastermind down for 3 seconds after you beat him half to death with a sledgehammer?

Couldn't keep Mastermind down with your fists so you had to "use other shit."

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=16734

You're such an idiot. Someone get this guy out of the asylum and into a special needs class. Last thing we need is two Gilmours running around.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-17-2014, 11:37 AM

(11-17-2014, 09:09 AM)Calypso! Said: "Dude Tank... Why are you so angry all the time, bruh? You took a friendly game that Party-Boy and I had going on and you're making it sound like we've been bros since we were little dudes. C'mon, bruh. I mean, don't get me wrong, we're cool n bros n all, but you can quit blaming him for what's going to happen to you."

"If you're so tough and I'm so weak, why was it like pulling teeth to get you to accept the challenge I laid out? You came up with a thousand excuses, like the bet was to JUST challenge you, whether you accepted it or not. Where's the fun in that bruh? Are you here to fight or just bitch? 'Cuz everytime I see you around here your bitching out on something. Maybe you could ask that "Higher Power" of yours for a bit of courage to go along with all that excess testosterone, bruh. Peace out."

"The reason why I didn't want to fight you, is because I had been watching you. You seemed like a nice guy, who just wanted to party, twenty-four seven. That's why I kept making "excuses" as you call them. I had some modicum of respect for you, and thought you were decent person. I could tell you didn't want to challenge me, but you accepted a bet with someone who doesn't have your best interests in mind. Then you began to push me, and I still denied out of that tiny bit of respect I had for you. I gave you several chances to get out of the fight, but you wanted to impress your "bro". Now you're in a match, against someone who at first, was going to be nice. I was going to make sure you were unconscious, and then put the hooks in you and win. Now? You can thank your buddy, because I am going to make you suffer. I am going to make sure you stay awake for every single hook that I push through your flesh. If you have a career after this, then despite your demeanor, you're very strong. I just hope you know, you won't look at anything the same way again.

As for you, Lane, I do have faith in Brother Mick. Brother Frodo said it all best. I don't have to add more on to it. I look forward to destroying you soon, Lane."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-17-2014, 11:56 AM

(11-17-2014, 11:30 AM)john madison Said:
Quote:"FUCKING BULLSHIT! A FUCKING PIANO!? A FUCKING CATTLE PROD!? You four pussies can't keep me down with just your fists, so you use other shit to try and bring me down!?"

Like how you couldn't keep Mastermind down for 3 seconds after you beat him half to death with a sledgehammer?

Couldn't keep Mastermind down with your fists so you had to "use other shit."

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=16734

You're such an idiot. Someone get this guy out of the asylum and into a special needs class. Last thing we need is two Gilmours running around.

"I used the sledgehammer because I couldn't exactly do much. It was fresh after my being thrown off a damn roof. I was forced to use something like that because I felt that it had enough weight in it that I wouldn't hurt my ribs further. Turned out to be a bad idea, and it kind of did hurt me. Put strain on my ribs. So, while he kicked out of this second attempt, I tried my hand at a Brogue Kick. Something I should have tried back then too. A kick wouldn't hurt me much. But he threw me into a wall. I'm starting to feel that I'm never going to heal, and you lot have decided, that while I'm injured, I'm easy prey. I can barely breathe sometimes, it feels like my damn ribs are squeezing my organs tight. I'm not going to be able to do many power moves, unless I want to hurt myself, same with high risk. The roster has me exactly where they want me."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

11-17-2014, 12:17 PM

(11-17-2014, 11:28 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Good to see the midget is still lying out of his ass like Iceman with a laxative addiction.

Mickey, whatever you want to think, dude, that's on you. It's pretty obvious Frodo considers you beneath him, in my opinion. I went for you first and you saw how he reacted, accusing me, basically, of going for the weak link first.

Yeah dude, I go into matches with people I think I can beat. I go into every match thinking I'm going to win. All of them. When I get in there with Frodo in December, I'll be expecting to win then, too. What, do you go in expecting to lose?

Nice of you to keep your word again by staying out of my business once I gave you your match, man. First it was because I didn't give you an exact date, right? Yet now I have and you're still running in on my business with your little chode in your hand.

No one's impressed, dude.

ooc: I sent the attack as soon as the card was posted. Before you agreed to a date.

IC:"Why would I be fighting for a tv title shot for Mick if I didn't have faith in him? And that was my last attack. For making me wait so long."

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2014, 01:03 PM

(11-17-2014, 11:37 AM)Ghost Tank Said:
(11-17-2014, 09:09 AM)Calypso! Said: "Dude Tank... Why are you so angry all the time, bruh? You took a friendly game that Party-Boy and I had going on and you're making it sound like we've been bros since we were little dudes. C'mon, bruh. I mean, don't get me wrong, we're cool n bros n all, but you can quit blaming him for what's going to happen to you."

"The reason why I didn't want to fight you, is because I had been watching you. You seemed like a nice guy, who just wanted to party, twenty-four seven. That's why I kept making "excuses" as you call them. I had some modicum of respect for you, and thought you were decent person. I could tell you didn't want to challenge me, but you accepted a bet with someone who doesn't have your best interests in mind. Then you began to push me, and I still denied out of that tiny bit of respect I had for you. I gave you several chances to get out of the fight, but you wanted to impress your "bro". Now you're in a match, against someone who at first, was going to be nice. I was going to make sure you were unconscious, and then put the hooks in you and win. Now? You can thank your buddy, because I am going to make you suffer. I am going to make sure you stay awake for every single hook that I push through your flesh. If you have a career after this, then despite your demeanor, you're very strong. I just hope you know, you won't look at anything the same way again.

As for you, Lane, I do have faith in Brother Mick. Brother Frodo said it all best. I don't have to add more on to it. I look forward to destroying you soon, Lane."

"Bruh, you seen me show up to the celebration the King's were having backstage after they won the Trio belts... I brought appletini's as a nice gesture to hopefully make a few friends. Then Vinnie and I were just having a friendly game of Connect 4 and I brought some Twisted Tea for the hell of it. What makes you think that I party 24/7???? You're weird, bruh. Just... Weird. And thanks for wanting to take it easy on me at first, I appreciate that you have so much concern for the long term for me... Some fuckin' monster you are. Just remember dude, after this match... After I try to remember how those hooks go in someone's flesh without 'doing permanent damage'.... which is also weird... It's you, not me, that will never be the same. No one is EVER the same after they face....."

[[[Waves his hands in front of his face mystically.....]]]

"Calypsooooo...........!!!!"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-17-2014, 01:25 PM

"Done. I'm tired of the stupid shit. On Wednesday, I'm going to make sure you receive several new piercings in parts of your body you truly don't want them."

Hate Post Like Post