Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Lane
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-14-2014, 07:05 PM

"So, Lane. I saw that little interview. Want to know why you are opening on the Shove-it card? Because you lost a huge match. You went from somewhere at the top, to dropping like a fuckin' anchor off a ship. A loss doesn't hurt me as bad as it hurts you. See, unlike me, I don't have titles, yet. I don't have a reason to be main event, all the time, and if I'm not main event, I could care less. For the last time, I'll tell you and everyone else, I. LOVE. TO. HURT. PEOPLE. Don't care what spot I am on the card. I get to hurt someone. Think this is my second time in a main event? First was War Games, the second is on this Shove-it. But, yeah, not only did you mock me, but, you also said

(11-11-2014, 05:28 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: As far as my week – shit, man, has anyone in the XWF gone against the level of competition I have in a single week before me? I really doubt it.

But did you see the people on my the third and fifth of November? Now, I didn't face six former champions, because I didn't get further in the King of the Ring tournament, but, as to the level of competition I went up against that week?

Frodo, someone who has proven time and time again, how capable of a fighter he is. Then I fought, oh lookie, Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour.

So please, spread the stupid about how "no one has faced the kind of level of competition" like you. You did three more, whoopedy doo. Or maybe you don't think that highly of your tag partners? Maybe that's really the reason you lost. After all, you guys still prevented a loss after we beat the fuck out of you and Gilmour. So, maybe the true reason for your loss, is your lack of faith in your teammates, as well as your ego, which happens to be labeled The Titanic. Just watch out for any icebergs, okay?

Oh, and, how much of an asshole are you to send someone like Calypso to challenge me, and then push him into getting me to accept it? You couldn't have said "Dude, I just wanted you to challenge him. Didn't have to fight him"? Now, if he makes it through Warfare, the poor guy is going to be several kinds of fucked up, and it's all your fault.

I hope you receive an award for being such an awesome party buddy to Calypso."

He held up a shot of some greenish looking liquid,

"Here's to Calypso, and having the worst buddy in the world! Three cheers for Lane's dickatry! HIP HIP!"

He downed the liquid, and his face contorted,

"WOW is that some strong shit! Anyways, good job on being the reason Calypso can't party anymore, Lane. Ya jackass."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 09:42 PM

(11-14-2014, 07:05 PM)Ghost Tank Said: Frodo, someone who has proven time and time again, how capable of a fighter he is. Then I fought, oh lookie, Morbid Angel and Peter Gilmour.

So please, spread the stupid about how "no one has faced the kind of level of competition" like you. You did three more, whoopedy doo. Or maybe you don't think that highly of your tag partners? Maybe that's really the reason you lost. After all, you guys still prevented a loss after we beat the fuck out of you and Gilmour. So, maybe the true reason for your loss, is your lack of faith in your teammates, as well as your ego, which happens to be labeled The Titanic. Just watch out for any icebergs, okay?

The fuck does that even mean?

I don't understand your point, man. You lost to Frodo and I should be impressed by it? I've beaten guys who you could never dream of beating, but I should be impressed by the guy who Mastermind put to sleep?

What are you even trying to get across here? That you agree I'm better than you?

Thanks.

Have fun crushing Fyre on Shove It. I'll be the guy stealing the show.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-14-2014, 09:55 PM

Quote: I. LOVE. TO. HURT. PEOPLE.

Mastermind didn't look hurt from you the other night. In fact, shortly after, he went onto win a fucking championship off of the contending Superstar of the Month.

Who is it exactly that you're hurting? Because it seems like all you've done is boost your opponent's confidence.

Next week: The Horseman upsets Gator.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-15-2014, 12:15 AM

"So, you didn't see when Mastermind was trying to hock his new shirts about mastering what's-their-face's-name? He was hurt. Didn't hurt him bad enough, and I don't want to hurt him to where he has to take time off for a month before coming back. Oh no. I like getting to hurt someone time and time again. Another thing I have admitted. I want you to hurt, I don't want to destroy you. Where is the fun in that? Where is the fun in making making people retire? If I set out to hurt people like that, no one would be left to face me, and that's just not fun at all.

As for you, Lane. I thought I couldn't have been more clear. I lost to Frodo, a man and now fellow Brother in The Asylum, who went on to face Doctor Louis D'ville. Gave Doc one helluva match, while you decided to bitch out and not wrestle. It's funny though, how you want to twist my words to mean you're better than me, when you really, really aren't. Kinwrathi and myself beat your partners. Both of them champions and former champions, and Gilmour was King of the Ring. The reason I lost to Mastermind? It's no secret, I'm not very technical in the ring. I rely on my power and speed, and that has left me open to those who know submissions. I fought hard to get out of Mastermind's submission, but he had it locked in good. Take a beating like that, and still keep your move locked in? Takes some heart. Takes a good tolerance to pain as well. Just one more time against the corner, I would've made him release it. Unfortunately, when you can't breathe long enough, you get put to sleep. Kudos to him for being able to win. But he paid for that win, didn't he? And he's still not done paying up. Believe that.

As for Fyre? If I win, I win. He too will have a trial by fire like Frodo did. Unfortunately for Fyre, though, it's Last Man Standing inside that cage. If I want to make him suffer, I can. For a very long time.

Oh, and back to you, Madison. How long did Knight have to take off after War Games? How long did Kessler? The only person to take the punishment and continue was JACK. The only reason I'm taking time off from an injury, is because I don't feel like ending my career so shortly after it has begun.

The Higher Power has much in store for me, and needs me at one hundred percent. Just like it will need my Brothers and The Prophet at a hundred percent. We're just getting started in our domination. We're just getting started when it comes to carrying out the Higher Power's orders.

Oh, and Madison. It's cute you think you're higher than it. That you think my losses are your doing because I have to be, what was it? Kept in line, I believe you said? Except the problem with that statement, is I follow the word of The Prophet and the Higher Power, and I carry out the Higher Power's command with prejudice. I don't need to be kept in line, because the Higher Power already knows what kind of piece I am in this chess game of Life. I am the pawn that you ignore, until a bishop clears the path, and allows me to become whatever I choose. Rook, Knight, Queen, or a Bishop as well.

If you don't believe in The Higher Power, then you better start believing in it. Because The Cleanser of the Higher Power is not finished making the unclean in XWF...

See the Light."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2014, 01:36 AM

Mastermind's peddling t-shirts? What the fuck are you going off about?

Quote:I don't want to hurt him to where he has to take time off for a month before coming back.

A month... That's hilarious. Mastermind might as well have been on a month long vacation seeing as how his career was suddenly rejuvenated after having a match with Ghost Tank.

Or do you still believe that Mastermind was hurt?

You can't honestly believe that.

Are you that fucking stupid?

The dude just won a triple threat match, defeating a former Trios champion in Zoey Ryback; someone who defeated Sebastian Duke, Enigma, and Azrael in one night.

And as I pointed out earlier he defeated Evertrust in order to become the new X-treme Champion.

You really should be checked into a mental hospital if you believe that Mastermind was affected at all by your performance.

He basically got the night off when he fought you. It wouldn't surprise me if he left the arena that night without a nick on his body to show for.

And what do you have to show for yourself after "hurting" Mastermind so badly?

A loss to The Horseman?

A Gilmour esque 24/7 pin attempt where you had to creep up behind Mastermind with an equalizer since you're incapable of doing anything worthwhile in the ring? Wow, if Mastermind manages to kick out of that, what does that say about Ghost Tank if he can't even pin a man for 3 seconds after using excessive, lethal force?

Members of The Asylum: get rid of this guy and save yourselves any further embarrassment.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2014, 09:49 AM

Guys I can't make this shit up.

Just look at what happened after Ghost Tank spent an eternity chopping away at Mastermind with a sledgehammer like he was taking an axe to a tree.

Quote:
(11-15-2014, 02:16 AM)Mastermind Said: Kick out.

Mastermind gets out from underneath Ghost Tank.

He suplexes him into a wall. Then picks up his X-Treme title, and his bag. He unzips it, and takes out a t-shirt.

He shows the camera what is written on it.

t-shirt Said: I

KICKED OUT

OF

GHOST TANK'S
PIN ATTEMPT

5th Kick out

He then drapes it over Ghost Tank

Mastermind runs away.

Holy shit, you battered a man to the point where the weapon fell apart, yet he was still able to recover in less than two seconds and suplex you through a fucking wall. Did your higher power give you instructions to go out there and put as much energy as possible into failing?

Oh, and I get what you're saying about the t-shirts now. That's pretty hilarious, Mastermind. Though, XWF is gonna have a ton of those shirts on back order if people begin to advertise that they've kicked out of Ghost Tank's lackadaisical pin attempts.

Hey Ghost, why don't you run your ass to the back of Mastermind's line.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-15-2014, 10:01 AM

((Loverboy high fives Madison. Then, quickly wipes his hand off on his vinyl pants.))

Funny shit, Mads, I'll give you props for once.

But... wash your hands, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
??? the Next Level Meta Offline
You best bow down right now.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

11-15-2014, 07:31 PM

Why are you even wasting your time arguing with this bitch? She's clearly a woman which explains her crying over your attacks on her and she's a fucking woman to boot. Instead of arguing we should just cut out the middle man and get to the part where we all point and laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Image: judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg]

Crossfags I've Made Cry:
Scully (Total dick riding phaggot)
Mick Manson (Admitted to being a phaggot, being scurred, and that Ghost Tank has an elastic cunt)
Ghost Tank (Has an elastic cunt and wants my dick so bad she's willing to stalk me)
The Real Higher Pussies (Wanna fight me but won't face me 6 on 1)

Give me your tears, !

Tag Team Partner for sale! Name your price, !
Hate Post Like Post