Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What? Where Am I?
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-12-2014, 04:16 PM

We see a right proper cunt walking down an undisclosed street.... actually no, fuck that! It's Elm street, yeah you heard me prick, we see that tosser Scully walking down Elm street like he owns the damn thing! Must think he's Fredy Kruger or something, tosser. Suddenly out of nowhere a noose drops down from a nearby light pole catching Scully around the neck. The noose tightens as the rope lifts Scully into the air proceeding to hanghim. The camera now pans to the top of the light pole and that is where we see him, BATMAN! No, no wait, it's Scorpio who appears to be asleep? Da fuq? As he tries to free himself Scully drops his Heavymetal Weight Title in a nearby dumpster, without opening his eyes Scorpio leaps into the dumpster then starts to stift through the trash until finally finding the belt. As soon as the title hits his hand Scorpio awakens.

Scorpio: Huh.... where the hell am I? And why do I smell like garbage? Oh god, I didn't bang Maria Brink in my sleep again did I?

Scorpio looks around noticing Scully hanging there and the Heavymetal Weight Title in his hand.

Scorpio: Mmmmkay. Well..... FUCK A PIN IT'S MINE NOW BITCH!

[Image: preciousniptys564.jpg]

Scorpio starts to scamper off on all fours holding the title close.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-12-2014, 04:20 PM

U GO TO HELL WHERE U BELONG U STUPID

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 06:35 AM

(11-12-2014, 04:16 PM)Scorpio Said: We see a right proper cunt walking down an undisclosed street.... actually no, fuck that! It's Elm street, yeah you heard me prick, we see that tosser Scully walking down Elm street like he owns the damn thing! Must think he's Fredy Kruger or something, tosser. Suddenly out of nowhere a noose drops down from a nearby light pole catching Scully around the neck. The noose tightens as the rope lifts Scully into the air proceeding to hanghim. The camera now pans to the top of the light pole and that is where we see him, BATMAN! No, no wait, it's Scorpio who appears to be asleep? Da fuq? As he tries to free himself Scully drops his Heavymetal Weight Title in a nearby dumpster, without opening his eyes Scorpio leaps into the dumpster then starts to stift through the trash until finally finding the belt. As soon as the title hits his hand Scorpio awakens.

Scorpio: Huh.... where the hell am I? And why do I smell like garbage? Oh god, I didn't bang Maria Brink in my sleep again did I?

Scorpio looks around noticing Scully hanging there and the Heavymetal Weight Title in his hand.

Scorpio: Mmmmkay. Well..... FUCK A PIN IT'S MINE NOW BITCH!

[Image: preciousniptys564.jpg]

Scorpio starts to scamper off on all fours holding the title close.

Also a pin in the thread description... Sniping.

I begin choking from the tightness of the noose. I struggle trying to get the noose, off. I see some ape man getting away with my Heavy Weight Metal Champion..... It's.... Scorpio.

I check my pockets and realise I have my pen knife in it. How stupid am I? Don't answer that. I cut the noose and fall to the floor, landing on my feet. I then begin running in the direction that Scorpio went. I see him down another street.
It happens to be called Green Street.

The street is actually green, maybe someone sneezed on it. I can still see Scorpio in the distance. He turns right. I eventually get to the end. I turn right, I am in tow.
I'm now on another street. Oddly I see a someone dressed as a yellow big bird. I look at the sign with the name of the street written on it. This one is called Sesame Street.

Bit weird, I shrug my shoulders. Scorpio is well ahead of me, still moving like he was in the Planet of the Apes. I cut through an nearby ally way, hoping to catch up. As I run up the ally, only half way, I see Scorpio scamper past. I get to the end of the ally and see Scorpio in the distance.
I need a miracle. I'm now on another street which so happens to be called 34th Street. Wasn't there a Miracle on 34th Street?

I see a red Harley Davidson with the key still in the ignition, what a coincidence.
I flick the kickstand up, jump on the motorbike, start the ignition and pull the throttle back. I pick up plenty of speed to catch up to Scorpio. I get as close to him as I can, as he keeps looking in the corner of his eye for my position. I am now one handed as I reach down with my right hand and manage to grab my HWM title belt.

"Thanks you old Cunt"

I continue to drive miles ahead with my title placed on the handle. Scorpio tries to keep up but to no avail. I stick my middle finger up as I drive off.

kick Out
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

11-13-2014, 09:22 AM

Missed Pins

hanghim - Vietnamese for pin

stift - German for pin

The pic - http://s25.postimg.org/767sl2emn/preciousniptys564.jpg

3!!!

New Champ - Scorpio

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-13-2014, 10:13 AM

Congrats, Scorpio... cool jacket, bro!

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-13-2014, 01:13 PM

"Thank you for taking that title off me..... Wahoooooo
Congrats Ape Man. What a waste of a reply"
Hate Post Like Post