Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is There ANYTHING You Can Do?!
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-12-2014, 07:01 PM

"Please, Doc, there must be SOMETHING you haven't done yet. A new study, a robotic arm, anything! I mean, it's only been a week, and it feels like I'm dying of the boredom!"

"I'm sorry Joshua. This is just a basic rotator cuff injury. You'll have to wait near the holiday season at the least."

"Doc, you don't understand. There are so many opportunities now! They are giving out free Number One Contender shots on the Madness two weeks from now! Free Number One Contender matches. Forget Gator and the TV Title, I can just go straight to the top and go for the Universal title! And damn, do I need it after the bombing that was known as my last three matches. It'll be easy to get my shot too since the only opponent I'd be facing is John Samuels, and I beat that past- his- prime cowboy, or whatever he is."

"Hmmm. I can see your point here Joshua. Alright, I'll tell you what. We were recently working on a new... surgery. It's still in the prototype stages, but it's for rotator cuff injuries like your own. The recovery and rehab time is so short, it's almost non- existent."

"Really? So you mean..."

"Yes. However, you must NOT mention this on hospital grounds. If my superiors catch wind of this, I'm done for. I'm only doing this for you since you do have a job to get to, and there just so happens to be opportunity for advancement there. Now then, if you don't have any questions, I can start this now, if you'd like."

"Well, aren't you to the point."

"I just don't want anybody catching us in the act. I'd be fired for sure if we were caught."

"Alright, alright, sheesh. Do you at least know when I'm gonna be back in the ring?"

"At this rate... I'd say the November 19th edition of Warfare. Just in time for that Madness too. Now then, time we stick to protocol for this."

The camera fades to black as the Doctor and Maverick prepare for the surgery.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post