Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The King Addresses the Fool...
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-12-2014, 01:24 AM

"It seems you've become quite good at making yourself out to be a complete fool, Mister Gilmour. Which will be perfect after my coronation this Wednesday. You'll finally fit into your role here in the XWF. After your last little rant there, I'm not sure if you were attempting to intimidate me or what you were trying to say, to be honest. If by talking behind your back you mean denouncing you in public then I suppose you're right. Perhaps you're back was turned the entire time because I haven't hidden my words towards you in the least, and if what I said made you mad... So very MAD... Well, I apologize. I never meant to strike a nerve Peter. May I call you, Peter, Mister Gilmour? You can call me Louis if it makes you feel more comfortable. As your doctor, it's very important that my patients feel comfortable before each session."

"So, yes, I am the SUPPOSED new King of the XWF. I won the tournament which in, I believe, plain text explained what would be awarded at the end. I destroyed my opposition, won the tournament, then yes, was downed by a bit of outside intervention. However, I'm going to address that matter this Wednesday."

"I can understand why you're so heart-broken over this matter. I never beat you. No, no I didn't. You never beat me either, Mister Gilmour. I suppose I would have had the chance if you would have joined us in the tournament for the crown. But you didn't. Yes. Yes, indeed... 'Bigger fish to fry'. Cry me a river. You chose not to step up. You chose to give up your chance to truly become King. You chose to remain silent. I've been explaining the entire week how Mister Lesnar and yourself have no place as King. And to be honest, arguing with you about it is growing quite old. If you insist I need to defeat you in order to become King of the XWF, then so be it, friend. I'm not going to back down from your cries. I'm not going to back down for a challenge. I assume that's what you were saying, correct?"

"As you adlibbed much of what I had to say in the past week, let me pick apart what you said that I said... Confused yet? I can talk slower for you. I EARNED the title 'KING'. While you admit, you did not. I don't recall mentioning you never getting a shot at it while the title was still active, but thank you for pointing out where you've failed at it. Close but no cigar, right? Shame, shame. You came THIS CLOSE!! THIS CLOSE, Mister Gilmour. What a tragic story. You won a silly little battle royal and failed. I share a similar sob story, but I don't regret losing to Gator. After a month of being here and receiving a title shot, I believe I was well off enough whether I won the title or not. So yes, you are correct, after being here two months I've never held a title. Woe is me."

"Is that lunchbox you carry around everywhere even a real thing, Mister Gilmour? Does it even MEAN anything? I apologize that I'm not up on my 'Gilmour Prizes' for this month, but I'm quite sure that empty lunchbox means nothing. If you wish to try and take what is rightfully mine, you're welcome to try. Are you not already the number one contender for the Universal Title, though? Perhaps you need to get your priorities a little straighter, my friend. Then again, approach me as you wish. I'll feather you off of my shoulders again and again."

"You and I have never crossed paths. I knew the day would come because of the Gilmour Legacy that's slumped over the XWF right now. You seem to be involved in much more than your worth, but it is what it is. Your Trios Title match coming up, your possible Universal Title shot, and your slim chance to get this crown off of me... all stacked up in front of you. Your focus is spread apart like buckshot fired out to clay pigeons. My focus, however, has been and will remain on my only patient of the week, Brock Lesnar."

"Do not disappoint your new found friends, Mister Gilmour. They'll need all the help they can get while facing the Three Kings this week. I've had had my moments with both Vinnie Lane and Morbid Angel already. Morbid Angel and I carried our team, the original Team Victory Forever, to victory over War Games. And you'll have to ask Mister Lane how our session went a month or so back. It did not end pretty for him, even with the help of his pet Diesel. So if you believe I am jealous that I wasn't select to partner up with him, spare me. As you said before, 'I have bigger fish to fry'. You being one of those fish, apparently. So, while you've finally turned about to face me like a man. Continue to walk with eyes in the back of your head, because your fate is solely up to you now. You could chose to approach me and bow to the King, or you can chose another route. The latter ending much worse than you could ever expect. I suggest you choose the former and just walk away from this all together because my reign as King here in the XWF in inevitable."

"Yes, I will see you Wednesday, my dear Peter. Just don't forget my crown."[/size]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2014, 10:24 AM

ill be sure to shine MY crown up for you.. See you in the ring.. your heigness

*fake bows like HHH*

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-12-2014, 10:30 AM

"Yes, continue to practice your curtsy, Peter. Be sure to wear a pretty dress to the ring as well. I wouldn't want this coronation to lack anymore class than it has to."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2014, 11:13 PM

enjoy your FAKE crown.. i'll be seeing u real soon bitch!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post